Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Melanie Martirapist releases disstrack referencing to Timothy

4 hours ago, Urbi said:

And can you stop being fucking pressed like fucking orange juice cause this downvoting spree is lowkey hilarious

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

The song is a bop regardless of how vile MM may or may not be. Downvoting others and telling them to shut up is fucking stupid. So YOU shut the fuck up. rih1 Disgusting. 

ya'll are truly doing the most dead2 evidently you guys cant see how pathetic it is to say a song from a rapist dissing her rape victim is "a bop" but if a few downvotes and being called out have ya'll this mad then i guess you guys do see how pathetic it is dead2 

19 minutes ago, Merryem said:

ya'll are truly doing the most dead2 evidently you guys cant see how pathetic it is to say a song from a rapist dissing her rape victim is "a bop" but if a few downvotes and being called out have ya'll this mad then i guess you guys do see how pathetic it is dead2 

Song’s a bop, deal with it. brit1

Okay #1 this is a bop

#2 I still don't believe either of them. If any of you were actually following this whole ordeal you may have seen how weird Timothy has been about this whole situation. She keeps changing her story, doesn't remember the date of when Melanie "raped her" and is just acting shady. Not saying she's a liar, just saying both of them are handling this situation terribly

13 hours ago, Merryem said:

mad5 

12 hours ago, Merryem said:

only you are mad here though cause we seem to enjoy a song by ALLEGED rapist jj4 just let people enjoy listetning to the music and shut the fuck up jj4

On 12/22/2017 at 3:36 PM, Merryem said:

can y'all saying "this is a bop" shut the fuck up for once in your life dead2 

anyways disgusting as usual

If y’all can acknowledge trashy ass pop and hip Hop songs are bops, we can acknowledge a trashy ass diss track as a bop. wendy4 

Jesus fucking Christ wendy4 

23 hours ago, GLORY said:

Okay #1 this is a bop

#2 I still don't believe either of them. If any of you were actually following this whole ordeal you may have seen how weird Timothy has been about this whole situation. She keeps changing her story, doesn't remember the date of when Melanie "raped her" and is just acting shady. Not saying she's a liar, just saying both of them are handling this situation terribly

This. It’s an interesting situation that just keeps getting messier. 

On 12/22/2017 at 5:19 PM, PoisonCandy said:

These lyrics are fucking awful. It sounds like something out of a third grader's diary. Is all of her stuff this mundane? ari1

3rd grader trapped in a 22 year-old rapist's body pretty much sums up her aesthetic

38 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

This. It’s an interesting situation that just keeps getting messier. 

Yeah at first I trusted Timothy without a doubt but now she is being really shady and constantly changing the story I don’t know who to believe 

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

If y’all can acknowledge trashy ass pop and hip Hop songs are bops, we can acknowledge a trashy ass diss track as a bop. wendy4 

Jesus fucking Christ wendy4 

are you seriously comparing trashy hip hop songs to this 

14 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

3rd grader trapped in a 22 year-old rapist's body pretty much sums up her aesthetic

truly a Little Body Big Heart tea

hxJrQfE.gif

6 hours ago, Archie said:

her voice is so annoying hxJrQfE.gif

nobody said you had to listen to it

hxJrQfE.gif

11 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

You must have missed the misogynistic, rape promoting lyrics they have in some hip hop songs, lol.. 

every genre of music has shitty, problematic lyrics dead2 this is a song released with the sole purpose of targeting and dissing someone who came out as a rape victim, with the accused being the maker of the song no less. those two are not nearly the same. dead2 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.