FOTP

Chapter One: Déjà Vu

RihannaRTT    79,066

yvo3O24.png

In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth,
that’s what we’re told from the day of our birth.
On this journey, we hope to unearth,
the truth; how much our lives really are worth.
Here, they tell of a legend foregone,
that one day a great angel may spawn.
With wings so grand, a human would fawn,
If only they make it through the night; Until Dawn.

It happened on that one fateful day. RihannaRTT was spending his evening alone in the Mod Village, playing Pokémon on his 3DS, while the rest of the moderation team were out having fun with their friends in the Member Village. At one point in his playthrough, he got lost in a daydream and his mind spiralled into remembering the events of the last two years; that one year that Adele arrived before him to test all the FOTPers, and then last year’s disastrous holiday events… RihannaRTT rest easy knowing that nothing like that would happen ever again…

It was then that a knock came to RihannaRTT’s door. Upon opening the front door, he saw a woman standing there. “Quinn… I mean, Katy Perry?” he exclaimed. “That’s right, RihannaRTT, it is I”, responded Katy. “Can I get a Witness? I need your help, we have no time to spare. Get ready to Take a Walk with me. You can’t be The One That Got Away!”, she exclaimed, clearly agitated. RihannaRTT quickly got ready and cursed under his breath, as he left his house. This Christmas was going to be just like the rest…

Katy took the lead, forcing RihannaRTT to take the Passenger seat. She drove out of The Driveway and headed towards Member Village. “I guess, you want to know exactly why I need your help, huh?” she quizzed. After a brief spell of nodding – while RihannaRTT was star struck, confused and shook all at the same time – Katy continued, “ok, then, I need you to Trust In Me.” RihannaRTT agreed and Katy began to explain the situation.

Eventually, they had arrived at The Lounge; the centre point of Member Village. Upon exiting the monster truck, Katy entered the building and stepped onto the stage inside, as RihannaRTT made his way to the rest of the Events Team. She began speaking; “Can I get a Witness?” Most of the FOTPers ignored her and the ones who did respond, told her she couldn’t. Frustrated, and struggling to get everyone’s attention, Katy began to screech an acapella version of Firework. Suddenly, she had everyone’s attention…

“That’s More Like It”, she stated. “Listen up everyone, this is the Last Call. I’m not here on my own accord; I’ve come to represent Adele. She didn’t have the Power to come tonight but Misses You More, and apologizes.  She told me that there’s a great evil approaching Member Village and the Modlands. This evil seems to be coming in various waves; like a Tsunami. She told me that this evil is a swift and shady serpentine slut, and that you will need to survive until she gets here to help you fight it. You can Search Me if you don’t believe me.”

When asked by the FOTPers, just how long they need to hold out, she responded… “3 Days”. Katy was met with uproar from the crowd, filled with panic. Katy tried to calm down the crowd; “Listen. Adele will be here on Christmas Day, but we’ve arranged for some of Adele’s friends to come around and help protect you in the meantime. However, it’s possible that the great evil has thought of the same idea, so be careful with who you trust. I can’t stay much longer, but please stay Wide Awake and keep your eyes open.  Good luck. Swish Swish.”

The FOTPers watched Katy leave, whilst still in shock. Panic once again arose amongst the FOTPers. They needed someone to calm them down, someone to take them out of their Bad Mood, someone who could Inspire them. Well, they certainly got what they asked for.

“YEEE, HA”, they heard. “Yo, yo, my name’s Miley Cyrus, thanks for waitin’ y’all”, a girl said as she walked into The Lounge. “I heard what’s been goin’ on. I’m here to make sure that you #GETITRIGHT. I been Thinkin’ about it and this is what we’ll do. We’ll Breakout of here and head across the sea to Rainbowland, and stay with my Aunt Dolly for a few days. Those who would rather wait for Someone Else, know I’m Rooting For you. Those who are coming with me, let’s begin that Liberty Walk!”

The FOTPers began to pack up their things to begin on their journey to Rainbowland. “Slow Down! Don’t Disappear”, they heard a voice whisper. “Shine that Spotlight; I’m Selena Gomez”, she stated. “I Won’t Apologize for being late. If you’re looking for the powerhouse vocalist, known as Adele, then It Ain’t Me, but maybe I can still help Save The Day. I Want You to Know that I hope you will all be Survivors. So, my Intuition tells me that we should Kill ‘Em With Kindness. We can Camouflage ourselves in the woods, When the Sun Goes Down, and open a dialogue with them. Nobody’s that evil, right? I Got U.”

Now, the FOTPers were in a little bit of a predicament. They now had two choices. But little did they know, there would be two more to come… Suddenly, they heard a massive crash outside; it was almost like a whale had fallen from the sky. Everyone hid as securely as they could; under the tables, behind the bar, in the closet (again). Lachlan’s #1 fans turned on him and were about to offer him as tribute… until a woman walked through the door.

“Sorry (Not Sorry), for the loud arrival guys. I just couldn’t help Falling Over Me”, she began. “Hiya, I’m Demi Lovato. I am Everything You’re Not; Confident, talented, successful, Lightweight”. The FOTPers found themselves silent; stunned, and feeling slightly dragged. “I’m just kidding”, she continued. “I’m not here to give you a Heart Attack, I’m here to Give Your Heart a Break, and help you rest easy. There is a World of Chances out there for us, but I think the best place to go is the Skyscraper in the Modlands. From Up that high, we’ll be able to see everything that goes on around us, and make our next move without all the Smoke & Mirrors. Pick up your bags and let’s go Hitchhiking; I’m Ready For Ya”.

The mindset of the FOTPers changed once more; there was even more discussion amongst themselves about who was the best Ex-Disney act to join with. Strangely, it felt like there was a high pitch, in the room. No one could tell why though. Suddenly, they heard someone singing Emotions. It was like it was Mariah herself. The FOTPers shut up and began perching like they do whenever they see a cock. Did everyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely.

“Hiiiiiiiiiii”, the squeaky little voice shouted. “Baby I, I __ Ariana Grande”. Suddenly Ariana’s voice was no longer the shrillest in the building as all the bottoms started screeching like Ariana’s very own brother. “Santa, _ mean _____, Tells Me that ___ ___ being _______ by a ____ evil; _  Dangerous Woman. ____ is a Problem, but _ ____ ____ you will Be Alright. All it _____ is Just a Little Bit of Your Heart ___ ___ will be ____ to _____ ________ this. I think __ ______ ___ for Moonlight; an intangible ________ that’ll ___ us Focus in on ___ ____ ______ us. Please ____ Leave Me Lonely.”

You now have FOUR options. You must pick ONE of these options to follow. Your decisions will initiate the Butterfly Effect and will change the course of your journey. Use your instinct and pick wisely. Today may just be the day that decides your survival. You have 24 hours to make your decision. Post your decision in this thread. Which path will you choose:

Option 1: Cross the sea to Rainbowland with Miley Cyrus
Option 2: Kill Em With Kindness and Selena Gomez’s help.
Option 3: Head to the tallest Skyscraper in The Modlands with Demi Lovato.
Option 4: … Something? With Ariana Grande.

RihannaRTT    79,066

@Chapman. @Semicircle @Sylk @Entea @Liam @Chris Morlock @Party Monster @Shiver @fab @Jae @Simón. @Chris Pratt @Diamond @BEAUX @Mystique @Kaulitz. @Mr.Gorgeous @Billie @Count Olaf @Hylia @SWINΞ @Onyx @petedagrk @The One Below All @Luca @Alex. @Mando @Aidan. @Hyun. @Archie @MonsterGaga5555 @Mint @Sean @Zachary

--

Anyone who missed the sign-ups and still wants to join can still join; as long as you make your choice before the deadline. After that, no one will be permitted to join. Good luck to everyone! (and remember if you don't pick, you're getting put into the group with the lowest members; whether good or bad, so u better make ur own choices eve1 ). You have 24 hours ladies! 

Harmonyy.gif.099d9e18bbee15423bafbb815bdedf42.gif

Hyun.    37,958

cross the sea to Rainbowland with Miley Cyrus! yes!

11 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Butterfly Effect

yes btw

RihannaRTT    79,066

PS. Y'all are getting one hint, and one hint only (and it lasts for the entire of the game).

#SQUAD

Take from that what you will. Good or bad. You decide...

Harmonyy.gif.099d9e18bbee15423bafbb815bd

Habits    26,126

Take me to.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler