Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

no shade but why do monsters never win?

5 minutes ago, Infrared said:

nah I just bumped up the first messy Gaga thread I saw. You weren't on my mind sweetie gag1

You were looking for these type of threads so clearly you have people in your mind gag1 

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

You were looking for these type of threads so clearly you have people in your mind gag1 

I have Gaga in my mind, like the majority of the world right now. 

1559570366_rihavi.gif.1db93de1bb1a4d581b

8 hours ago, Infrared said:

I have Gaga in my mind, like the majority of the world right now

No shade, but that's a very bold thing to say when people around the world is dying under a pandemic and the whole USA is protesting on the streets right now. 

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

US AM 

#80 (-19) Stupid Love 

#106 (-34) Alice 

#128 (-41) 911 

#133 (-42) Free Woman

#180 (-42) Fun Tonight

#181 (-42) Plastic Doll

#187 (-42) Enigma 

#207 (-47) Replay 

#225 (-57) Sine From Above 

#269 (-63) Babylon

#295 (-68) 1000 Doves 

tenor.gif?itemid=16066175

Apple Music is primarily a rap base and is doing a blackout, did you really think you were doing something there gag1

The album is performing consistently on Spotify compared to both Lover and After Hours, so you want to try this again - despite the butchered promotion I might add rih12

40 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

No shade, but that's a very bold thing to say when people around the world is dying under a pandemic and the whole USA is protesting on the streets right now. 

You're really reading way too into the situation  sia5  there are always more important things going on in the world than any pop star album. 

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Ariana and BP’s songs are. Gaga’s are tanking. 

Ariana last solo #1 - 2019

Gaga last solo #1 - 2011 

Those are the singles sweetie - at the end of the day the album is performing the same numbers in total as the other albums. and outstreamed miss dua's total excluding the two features on the first day + a bigger second day than Dua's first.

We can take a look a literally all the main girls last SOLO #1s, including Fossils in Y2K. Lame.

11 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Those are the singles sweetie - at the end of the day the album is performing the same numbers in total as the other albums. and outstreamed miss dua's total excluding the two features on the first day + a bigger second day than Dua's first.

We can take a look a literally all the main girls last SOLO #1s, including Fossils in Y2K. Lame.

Singles that generated attention thanks to the featured artists. Compare solo songs and she has nothing on After Hours and Lover. The scam ticket sales and thong bundles helped too sis 

Madonna - 12 solo #1’s 

Gaga - 2 solo #1’s 

ari4

Like sis no one is sitting here crying that Madonna is flopping 40 years into her career, we know and accept those days are over. It’s not a big deal  brit10 

It’s just awkward when you flaunt Gaga taking a baby step forward toward achieving 20% of what Madge did. It’s like poetry brit9

Also you know I have other Pop faves like Bey who got a #1 last week and Ariana who gave Gaga one sweetie 

13 hours ago, Jjang said:

Madonna - 12 solo #1’s 

Gaga - 2 solo #1’s 

ari4

Like sis no one is sitting here crying that Madonna is flopping 40 years into her career, we know and accept those days are over. It’s not a big deal  brit10 

It’s just awkward when you flaunt Gaga taking a baby step forward toward achieving 20% of what Madge did. It’s like poetry brit9

Also you know I have other Pop faves like Bey who got a #1 last week and Ariana who gave Gaga one sweetie 

You completely missed the point. You brought up solo #1s as an indicator of success when fossil continued will into 2012 without any

and Savage is not a solo #1...she’s not even lead sweetie.

The point is Taylor is the only pop girl fave to have a solo #1 post 2015. The rest are around the same time as Gaga so try that one again

also not you acting as if lover and after hours didn’t have 80 million bundles as well. And literally months of promotion leading up to it. And somehow Gaga kept up in a pandemic with a flop lead single. I can see why fossils are mad. 

12 hours ago, Jjang said:

US AM 

#80 (-19) Stupid Love 

#106 (-34) Alice 

#128 (-41) 911 

#133 (-42) Free Woman

#180 (-42) Fun Tonight

#181 (-42) Plastic Doll

#187 (-42) Enigma 

#207 (-47) Replay 

#225 (-57) Sine From Above 

#269 (-63) Babylon