FOTP

Chapter Four: When There's Nothing Left...

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

It was the dawn of the final day. Nine individual groups remained, all with the same objective; to get their asses back to the Member Village, and wait, uselessly, for Adele to save them all like she saved pop music thrice before. Each of the nine groups had come far in the last three days and were now following some of their favorite artists on the path back home. But, unfortunately, three of these groups would fall today.

The first of the groups that were On Their Way to the Member Village was led by Christina Aguilera. They were singing ‘Can’t Hold Us Down’ to the world as they journeyed through the trees. One of the FOTPers piped up and asked Christina, “hey, are we Out of the Woods yet?” Christina was about to tell him to Slow Down Baby, but before she had the chance, a trap door opened, underneath the woodland floor, and everyone fell in.

After finding their way out of uncomfortable positions - an easy feat for the FOTPers on any given night and a difficult one for Christina on any relevant chart -  the first group noticed that they were now in the sewers. Standing in front of them was another group of FOTPers and Britney Spears. After a quick introduction to Break the Ice, Britney and Christina began discussing what to do next. Meanwhile their stans thought they were suddenly in Battlegrounds and began dragging each other… literally. Within thirty seconds everyone had fallen off the platform and into the Toxic sludge; their bodies disintegrating. Alas, it was one Showdown that no one expected, yet still happens Everytime.

The groups that followed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera let there be hate instead of love. Their souls will soon be collected by the Wings of Dawn, and their names will be added to the Naughty List. The prizes for the Nice List and punishments for the Naughty List will be revealed later today, after the main story concludes.

While one group now lies in a wasteland under the ground, another group has been soaring through the skies; Something Crazy, I know. Lady Gaga and the Bad Kids that followed her were sitting on the carriage attached to her Highway Unicorn. After clearing the prior thunderstorm with the help of the Goddess Venus, the group were now speeding through the airways… until something Smashed Into Them.

The obstacle they faced was the group belonging to Beyoncé and her bee-shaped Rocket. Both groups had now fallen to the ground and their methods of flight had stopped working. Now, normally, in this situation, the two fanbases would refuse to say Sorry and argue about who was the bigger World-Wide Woman. But in this situation, the two fanbases were more concerned with forcing Gaga and Beyoncé into filming a Telephone continuation. Luckily, they spotted an abandoned vehicle outside a café that had closed in time for Christmas.

It wasn’t long till the combined groups were making their way along the motorway. Beyoncé and the FOTPers were desperate to get home but Gaga pointed out that even on Christmas, they must adhere to the speed limit of the roads. Suddenly, a pink car, Blazed past them. It looked like another group of FOTPers! “Well, fuck that”, Gaga screamed as she put her foot on the pedal. Before too long, the groups of Gaga, Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj had all arrived at The Lounge. Maybe the Telephone continuation will happen after all?

Suddenly the groups heard loud groans. It was like zombies had come to attack or something. They started panicking knowing that Adele had not yet arrived. However, upon further inspection, they noticed that the new figures were human. It was Rihanna and her group of FOTPers! They were all Lost in Paradise – feeling sick – due to the combination of the sea and some Christmas Cake. Rihanna sat down on the bar stool and said “I need some weed, bih”.

Far away from the Member Village was a Funhouse. P!nk had informed her group that she received a tip off, saying the one they were looking for had been trapped inside. With haste the group rode on their 18 Wheelers to the building. As they entered, the front door locked behind them. There was no way to leave or Walk Away now. The group followed P!nk to an expansive room. Inside sat a stool with a female roped to it. It was Katy Perry?! The group rushed over to help her and undo the knots, but as she stood up, black hair faded to blond and her demeanor changed. It was Taylor Swift! The FOTPers then realized that this was a trap as Taylor’s Wendigo-like claws began crushing them. “That’s what you get for being Mean to me all these years. It’s All Your Fault”, P!nk gloated… until she realized that Taylor also wanted her corpse. Her last words were “Why Did I Ever Like You”?

The groups that investigated the Funhouse were crushed by the Mean claws of Taylor Swift. Their souls will soon be collected by the Wings of Dawn, and their names will be added to the Naughty List. The prizes for the Nice List and punishments for the Naughty List will be revealed later today, after the main story concludes.

Two groups remained. The group that originally built a bridge were now with Mariah Carey, and the group that cried under a tree were now with Madonna. Total opposites in every way. Gee, I wonder how well this is going to… “What. The. Fuck”, screamed Mariah, “who is this old, wrinkle-ridden bitch and why does she smell?”. Madonna laughed and responded, “Ha! Listen here. That smell is the stench of desperation – and your underarms – for pretending that you don’t know me. Although honestly, I don’t know you”. “Oh really?”, Mariah piped up, “well, I Betcha Gon Know soon…”

The argument went on for a good two hours and neither side had truly invoked The Art of Letting Go. Luckily, the groups had – at least – invoked the simple act of walking home. The Star and the Ray of Light both led them to Member Village. As the FOTPers inside The Lounge heard the commotion, they intervened and took the ladies inside. Mariah was treated to a seven-course meal, and Madonna was given several Jägerbombs and a breath mint.

Not long after everyone had arrived at the Member Village, they heard a crash. Suddenly, the doors to the Lounge burst open and Taylor Swift flew in, buzzing around the room at an extreme speed, with her claws ready to strike. Within seconds, she had picked her target and primed her claws to assault RihannaRTT. He averted his eyes and waited for the blow…

But it never came. Upon opening his eyes, he noticed a white light, of which a woman stepped out. It was the One and Only, Adele. She had finally arrived. “Hello, Taylor”, she stated; to which she earned a hiss in response. Adele continued, “I see that you Can’t Let Go of your hate, and frankly, I’m Tired of it. The Tables have now Turned, and I will make sure you Love in the Dark”. With that comment, Taylor had had enough and pounced on Adele as another white light opened…

“There,” Adele said. “She will bother us no more. The evil has finally been expelled”. Applause could be heard ringing through The Lounge, with a few FOTPers still shouting, “YAAAAS Gaga”. Adele quieted the commotion and spoke one final time, “My Daydreamers. I Missed You. I know that many of your friends were Laid Down to rest and their souls have been collected – and sadly judged – by the Wings of Dawn. I’m sorry for taking this long to come to your rescue. The result maybe wasn’t as Right as Rain, but I promise to make up for it. Tonight, we will hold a celebration to honor you all and I will Make You Feel My Love. Merry Christmas!”

The final day had concluded. Not yet, the end of a decade, but still, the start of a new age. Tonight, the heroes who survived would receive prizes, and those who fell would be honored by the living but punished by the Wings of Dawn. The results of Until Dawn will start being posted in the next fifteen minutes. Stay tuned!

RihannaRTT    79,045

@Chapman. @Semicircle @Sylk @Entea @Liam @Chris Morlock @Party Monster @Shiver @fab @Jae @Simón. @Chris Pratt @Diamond @BEAUX @Mystique @Kaulitz. @Mr.Gorgeous @Billie @Count Olaf @Hylia @SWINΞ @Onyx @petedagrk @The One Below All @Luca @Alex. @Mando @Aidan. @Hyun. @Archie @MonsterGaga5555 @Mint @Sean @Zachary @Habits

The final chapter has been posted. Results, prizes and punishments begin in 15 mins rih3 

For those who didn't pick today:

Chris Morlock, Entea, Zachary - Madonna

Luca, Mando - Mariah Carey

Hyun - Rihanna

Hyun.    37,937

i was gonna pick Rihanna until i realised i was 4 mins late to post, so that's cool!

RihannaRTT    79,045
Just now, Hyun. said:

i was gonna pick Rihanna until i realised i was 4 mins late to post, so that's cool!

you're lucky 50% of members already died before today lol2 

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

GROUP A – LADY GAGA & BEYONCÉ

THE NICE LIST

Congratulations! You have won 2 Months of VIP! If you already have VIP, you can save this till your current VIP runs out. Don’t forget to claim your prize in the Prizes Thread. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Chapman. @Alex. @Kaulitz. @Habits

Habits    26,005
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

yvo3O24.png

GROUP A – LADY GAGA & BEYONCÉ

THE NICE LIST

Congratulations! You have won 2 Months of VIP! If you already have VIP, you can save this till your current VIP runs out. Don’t forget to claim your prize in the Prizes Thread. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Chapman. @Alex. @Kaulitz. @Habits

Slay a bit

JLTMOpg.gif

Habits    26,005
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

yvo3O24.png

GROUP B – SELENA GOMEZ

THE NAUGHTY LIST

Too bad! You have ‘won’ an extra special Two-Day Ban. You have until all the results are posted to say your goodbyes. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Archie @Diamond @fab @Hylia @Jae @Liam @Mint @MonsterGaga5555 @petedagrk @Simón. @Sylk

large.jpg

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

GROUP C – MARIAH CAREY

THE NICE LIST

Congratulations! You have won 1 Month of VIP! If you already have VIP, you can save this till your current VIP runs out. Don’t forget to claim your prize in the Prizes Thread. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Luca @Mando

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

GROUP D – P!NK

THE NAUGHTY LIST

Too bad! You have ‘won’ an extra special One-Day Ban. You have until all the results are posted to say your goodbyes. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

Habits    26,005

yvo3O24.png

GROUP D – P!NK

THE NAUGHTY LIST

Too bad! You have ‘won’ an extra special One-Day Ban. You have until all the results are posted to say your goodbyes. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

I would imange @Shiver ending up here if he survived one more day

JLTMOpg.gif

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

GROUP E – MADONNA

THE NICE LIST

Congratulations! You have won the removal of a warning point! This can only be used if you have outstanding warning points, and it can’t be kept for future use, but in the spirit of Christmas, we’ll allow you to gift it to another member. See, I can be nice sometimes... Note: your warnings will still show; only the total points will be changed. Don’t forget to claim your prize in the Prizes Thread. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Chris Morlock @Entea @Onyx @Zachary

Habits    26,005

yvo3O24.png

GROUP E – MADONNA

THE NICE LIST

Congratulations! You have won the removal of a warning point! This can only be used if you have outstanding warning points, and it can’t be kept for future use, but in the spirit of Christmas, we’ll allow you to gift it to another member. See, I can be nice sometimes... Note: your warnings will still show; only the total points will be changed. Don’t forget to claim your prize in the Prizes Thread. Merry Christmas!

5ML7O.gif

@Chris Morlock @Entea @Onyx @Zachary

Congratulations gurls

JLTMOpg.gif

RihannaRTT    79,045

yvo3O24.png

GROUP F – CAMILA CABELLO

THE NAUGHTY LIST

5ML7O.gif

@Semicircle @Shiver