Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

light741

Whic fanbase does the most to discredit other artists?.

Among these fanbaes.  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote.

• Madonna fanbase
    • Mariah fanbase.
    • Whitney fanbase.
    • Janet fanbase.

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

So youve been obsessed and hating on Madonna for months and months now. Sad.. 

The lies. Where is the Madonna bashing from me on this thread?. And lol at you obsessed with Mariah making bashing threads the moment you had access to BG, trying to judge me. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

51 minutes ago, light741 said:

The lies. Where is the Madonna bashing from me on this thread?. And lol at you obsessed with Mariah making bashing threads the moment you had access to BG, trying to judge me. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

all your posts are negative

your poor negative rating reflects your position here. 

1 hour ago, visionofrain said:

ask your friend the light who revived the thread.

also Madonnas sales from the 80s are certified. 

whats completely ridiculous is how lambs somehow think the sales of female artists can somehow not be counted when overall sales are being talked about.

Soundscan started in 1990, sales were still counted before that but just by a different company.

Saying Mariah is the biggest selling female artist ever while ignoring the biggest selling albums of Whitney and Madonna is kind of stupid dont you think?

Did he tag you? Or did you run in here in attempt to weakly clock Mariah? 

Nope? I stan certified sales, just so happens Mariah debuted at just the right time.

The amount she sold in her first 10 years is unprecedented and certified, and that’s it. 

8 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Did he tag you? Or did you run in here in attempt to weakly clock Mariah? 

Nope? I stan certified sales, just so happens Mariah debuted at just the right time.

The amount she sold in her first 10 years is unprecedented and certified, and that’s it. 

No you see youre just confused. Sales were always certified, just a different company counted them.

Its completely ridiculous to ignore sales before 1990 because it suits your narrative.

But of course, you are a lamb so this is standard. 

Madonna, Whitney and Celine ( in her international career) sold more albums than Mariah in her first ten years lol. 

Again, Mariah is not certified for all her claimed figures either. So no, its not it. 

6 hours ago, visionofrain said:

No you see youre just confused. Sales were always certified, just a different company counted them.

Its completely ridiculous to ignore sales before 1990 because it suits your narrative.

But of course, you are a lamb so this is standard. 

Madonna, Whitney and Celine ( in her international career) sold more albums than Mariah in her first ten years lol. 

Again, Mariah is not certified for all her claimed figures either. So no, its not it. 

Says the one doing anything to suit your narrative of making Mariah look bad. Her career resume is impressive whatever you like it or not.

Whitney didn't sell more albums than Mariah. Nobody is actually certified for their claim figures. So are you saying dMadonna didn't sell 350M records or that Whitney didn't sell more than 200M records?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

1 hour ago, light741 said:

Says the one doing anything to suit your narrative of making Mariah look bad. Her career resume is impressive whatever you like it or not.

Whitney didn't sell more albums than Mariah. Nobody is actually certified for their claim figures. So are you saying dMadonna didn't sell 350M records or that Whitney didn't sell more than 200M records?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Sorry can you write your post in logical english so I may try to follow what you are saying ?

The point is you cannot claim to only use certified receipts for one artist while claiming uncertified receipts for another.

Nor can you ignore an five and eight years of an artists sales just cos they came before soundscan.

And yes in the first ten years of their careers both Madonna and Whitney sold MORE than Mariah did in the first ten years of hers.

And Celine from her first english speaking album for the next ten years also sold more than Mariah.

You have to literally spin every fact for Mariah to come out on top. 

How she ever convinced anyone to introduce her as the biggest selling female of all time is a complete joke, as if sales only started in 1990. 

SIT DOWN. 

7 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Sorry can you write your post in logical english so I may try to follow what you are saying ?

The point is you cannot claim to only use certified receipts for one artist while claiming uncertified receipts for another.

Nor can you ignore an five and eight years of an artists sales just cos they came before soundscan.

And yes in the first ten years of their careers both Madonna and Whitney sold MORE than Mariah did in the first ten years of hers.

And Celine from her first english speaking album for the next ten years also sold more than Mariah.

You have to literally spin every fact for Mariah to come out on top. 

How she ever convinced anyone to introduce her as the biggest selling female of all time is a complete joke, as if sales only started in 1990. 

SIT DOWN. 

Whitney didn't sell more albums than Mariah. I said nothing about first 10 years.

Then go tell Whitney and Celine to explain why they have been presented many times as the best selling woman in music, when they aren't. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Whitney didn't sell more albums than Mariah. I said nothing about first 10 years.

Then go tell Whitney and Celine to explain why they have been presented many times as the best selling woman in music, when they aren't. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

I WAS talking about the first ten years of their careers. And it was in reply to someone who referenced Mariahs "unprecedented" sales in the first TEN years of her career.

Keep up. 

PS How many dupe accounts do you have to take your rating from minus 370 to plus 15 in a few hours

41 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

PS How many dupe accounts do you have to take your rating from minus 370 to plus 15 in a few hours

I have no dupe accounts. I am not like certain somebody. 

2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

45 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

I WAS talking about the first ten years of their careers. And it was in reply to someone who referenced Mariahs "unprecedented" sales in the first TEN years of her career.

Keep up. 

Mariah still has a great career resume regardless.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.