Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

light741

Whic fanbase does the most to discredit other artists?.

Among these fanbaes.  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote.

• Madonna fanbase
    • Mariah fanbase.
    • Whitney fanbase.
    • Janet fanbase.

Just now, Nocturn said:

Evidence? 

Have you checked the BG lately?All delusional threads are made by the same trolls. wendy1 

Yes, and i see madonna stans trying it too, as usual. And this is common all year long.

Just now, light741 said:

Then you didn't do a good job.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

Then you need to check your eyes. If you roll down the BG section more than 50% of threads are about hate towards Madonna and you should recognize them coz you participated in some of thoise discussions. Guess who wrote that posts? Mariah stans. 

ClassicGraciousJuliabutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Just now, The One Below All said:

Then you need to check your eyes. If you roll down the BG section more than 50% of threads are about hate towards Madonna and you should recognize them coz you participated in some of thoise discussions. Guess who wrote that posts? Mariah stans. 

ClassicGraciousJuliabutterfly-max-1mb.gi

madonna stans always troll Mariah. 

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

Just now, *Starlight* said:

Can Janet and Whitney be excluded from this. We attack no one and i'd like to keep that mutual thank you very much. There Mariah vs Madge threads are starting to tire me.

I did it because some madonna stans swear they never start shit first. Funny thing is that salvatore is one of those who say that..............................................................

Just now, light741 said:

madonna stans always troll Mariah. 

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

Come back to Earth Sailor Moon, end the illusion in which you are trapped.

Madonna fans are busy with the new generations of pop girls...we don't waste our time with Xmas sensational singer Mariah. Madonna outsold her. Madonna wrote history. Mariah wrote a Xmas song. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.