Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Kylie Emote Revamp!

X8wMcIQ.png

Salam alaikum, Al Kylieda! hottie1 

We, the Graphics Team are planning to finally do an emote purge/revamp! 

giphy.gif

With the faves, we're planning to do something different and be a bit more democratic.

Therefore, we're asking ALL OF YOU to voice your opinion on what emotes should be kept and which ones should get the flush trash1 and be replaced by newer/funnier ones! bey3

You are also free to make suggestions or submit new emotes in here! Once you've done all that, we'll get to voting for your faves! brit0 

We can't promise that all of the emotes will be changed according to your wishes, but there is a good chance that they will. :) 

When creating emotes, please ensure that the image is crisp, clear, and bright, and that you include a standard 50x50 pixel version and a 100x100 retina version. They should have the exact same crop, positioning, and general image aesthetics, but at a higher resolution. Please do not scale smaller images up; start with a higher resolution and scale it down. Upload your completed emotes to Imgur.

If there are any other questions feel free to tag us!

@Salvatore @Luca @Michael. @Electric @Halcyon @Vulnicura. @Dr. Slay

kylie2kylie1

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

god5_zpse6a16d64.gif?1529460375065&15294 For Kylie3

Actually It was added some time ago. And then they re-did the whole emotes, only kylie1 remained.

Actually I didn't even suggest kylie1, someone (I don't even remember who) liked it so much when I posted it in full form as a thank you for adding those emotes and he added it himself.

14 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Actually It was added some time ago. And then they re-did the whole emotes, only kylie1 remained.

Actually I didn't even suggest kylie1, someone (I don't even remember who) liked it so much when I posted it in full form as a thank you for adding those emotes and he added it himself.

wat3

It was very hard to find gifs for Kylie, but I tried my best, sadly I don't have a total of 10 new emotes, but that could potentionally mean we will add all of these to the emoticons list soon, I have like 11 but I saw that a lot of people find kylie1 useless, so if we get rid of that one, we can keep the emotes shown below!

Tell me what you think! :) 

kylie2

4G8REd9.gif

1Q1FUHf.gif

EB9Ufuq.gif
emTTRSa.gif tdZGDCZ.gif
M99BAgM.gif C7dex2J.gif
YNDURIq.gif 2AsqRIy.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members