Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Katy Emote Revamp!

X8wMcIQ.png

Hello Katy kunts!! 

Rai8UIv.gif 

We, the Graphics Team are planning to finally do an emote purge/revamp! FNwbHwC.gif

With the faves, we're planning to do something different and be a bit more democratic.

Therefore, we're asking ALL OF YOU to voice your opinion on what emotes should be kept and which ones should get the flush f6lHtj9.gif and be replaced by newer/funnier ones! unadwgN.gif

You are also free to make suggestions or submit new emotes in here! Once you've done all that, we'll get to voting for your faves! WBjNij6.gif 

We can't promise that all of the emotes will be changed according to your wishes, but there is a good chance that they will. qUi5y86.gif

M2hdCYt.gif

When creating emotes, please ensure that the image is crisp, clear, and bright, and that you include a standard 50x50 pixel version and a 100x100 retina version. They should have the exact same crop, positioning, and general image aesthetics, but at a higher resolution. Please do not scale smaller images up; start with a higher resolution and scale it down. Upload your completed emotes to Imgur.

If there are any other questions feel free to tag us! InU6siP.gif

@Salvatore @Luca @Michael. @Electric @Halcyon @Vulnicura. @Dr. Slay

katy1katy2katy3katy4katy5katyanna1

katy4 I've literally never seen this one used once before.

katy1katy2katy3katy5 Are cute, but I'm not gonna cry if katy2 or katy5 go.

I'd love for the ice cream and crying therapy gifs to be emotes though omg. And there's an incredible gif of her whipping her ponytail that I saw once but haven't been able to find since if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

katyanna1 katy5 katy1 

These are lowkey the only ones that actually convery something 

katy3 Is cute but kinda LQ?? katy2 I feel like this is good, but not really a must have? katy4 Legit the first time I've seen it 

Bon Appétit has a few funny faces, but Idk if most of them are appropriate kii

Related image

I feel like this could be funny if it was cropped on her face

Related image

Actually all the Witness WW gifs are iconic

giphy.gif

Getting ready for dark album prims

Related image

and obviously

bJSiwLO.gif

Hey KatyCunts! The God of FOTP is back and willing to work with us Graphic Loons again, so we are going to pick this up where we left! jj2 

If you know any gifs that could serve as great Katy emotes, here's your chance to have them added! Post them here and discuss! :) 

23 hours ago, Domy said:

i want a gif of that Witness world wide vid where she’s at the table in the morning and stirring her drink looking busted

thats a good one cry6 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.