Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

What do you think Kesha is going to be doing from now until the tour?

So her tour with Macklemore doesn't start until June, what do you guys think she will be doing in that time? She has about 5+ months with no plans that we know of (besides some single events, and the couple dates in AUS/NZ)...

I doubt she'll be taking a break, because we're in the middle of an era.

Maybe if the Deluxe Version comes out, she'll be doing a press tour? I hope so cry7 

You mean 4 months jj2 (the Australian leg begins at the end of March)

She will hopefully do Woman promo! cry1

And maybe some cute TV appearances interesting1

If there will really be a Deluxe Version, I think it will come out later - maybe on par with the beginning of The Adventures Of Kesha and Macklemore Tour because they probably won't move on to the Deluxe already, if Woman hasn't even started

I'm so excited cry7

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You mean 4 months jj2 (the Australian leg begins at the end of March)

Yeah, I mentioned that in my post - but that's only like 6 dates (which is only about a week and a half long).

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

She will hopefully do Woman promo! cry1

And maybe some cute TV appearances interesting1

That's what I'm hoping for!

When do you think Deluxe would release? 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah, I mentioned that in my post - but that's only like 6 dates (which is only about a week and a half long).

That's what I'm hoping for!

When do you think Deluxe would release? 

As I wrote above, maybe a few weeks ahead of "The Adventures Of Kesha And Macklemore Tour". But I doubt that they would just release a Deluxe Version, they would probably release a single from it (it's RCA, they usually don't do anything if it doesn't pay off). They could just go with Woman, scrap the third single from Rainbow and release a single from the Deluxe Version one or two months ahead of the tour, in order to promote it more.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

As I wrote above, maybe a few weeks ahead of "The Adventures Of Kesha And Macklemore Tour". But I doubt that they would just release a Deluxe Version, they would probably release a single from it (it's RCA, they usually don't do anything if it doesn't pay off). They could just go with Woman, scrap the third single from Rainbow and release a single from the Deluxe Version one or two months ahead of the tour, in order to promote it more.

your sig is broken jj3 

13 minutes ago, Megan said:

Rehearsing her Boots performance that we are still waiting for! kesha4

She better be! wendy3 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.