Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Your 2017 Achievements

44 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

How did you achieve that? D4CsoxJ.gif Organized gay orgies? D4CsoxJ.gif

Wearing tight jeans, singing and listening to Madonna, Lana and Gaga in high volume, dating his son etc D4CsoxJ.gif

I came out to my closest friend and soon after to my whole family and all my friends, taught classes for the first time ever and had an amazing experience for the most part, passed all my exams and, above all, got to spend time with my boyfriend in person. Oh and I of course continued STOMPING on the likes of Blandon, Troylet, Hagrry, Maloser etc in CAL! Here's to further stompage in 2k18

9ObvCpK.gif

i found out about the pop forum thingie in february and joined fotp in september

i ended my year long argument with my ex-friends we're normal now

i got lost on the streets and almost kidnapped

i almost got arrested

i almost died about 5 times

i had more fun this year

i went out a shit ton of times

it was my 1 year anniversary of stanning knee

i've listen to Britney every single day this year

i stanned Nicki & Eminem

i dabbed for the first time in my life

• Keeping a job for a full year (and I still don't want to leave, I love it so much)
  • Being accepted into an honor society
  • Getting all A's all year cry7 
  • Finding a church home that loves me and would bless my marriage if I got married to a woman one day
  • Telling more people I'm autistic and having overwhelmingly positive reactions
  • Trying all of Starbucks' core coffees (now you may not see that as an achievement and may judge me for thinking so but it was one of my personal goals and I'm glad I accomplished it)
  • Finishing collecting all of 1D's physical CDs+Vinyl (see previous)
  • And, most importantly, being clinical-depression free for a whole year.
1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:
  • Keeping a job for a full year (and I still don't want to leave, I love it so much)
  • Being accepted into an honor society
  • Getting all A's all year cry7 
  • Finding a church home that loves me and would bless my marriage if I got married to a woman one day
  • Telling more people I'm autistic and having overwhelmingly positive reactions
  • Trying all of Starbucks' core coffees (now you may not see that as an achievement and may judge me for thinking so but it was one of my personal goals and I'm glad I accomplished it)
  • Finishing collecting all of 1D's physical CDs+Vinyl (see previous)
  • And, most importantly, being clinical-depression free for a whole year.

Smart legends are the best legends sass1

19 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Starting college and getting mostly A's (we don't talk about my math grade)

giphy.webp

Listen math is the absolute worst. I am so glad I never have to take it again. Good luck to you.

20 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Starting college and getting mostly A's (we don't talk about my math grade)

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

Listen math is the absolute worst. I am so glad I never have to take it again. Good luck to you.

I loved math chi1

Just now, Devil Pray said:

I loved math chi1

I feel like, I appreciate it more now that I never have to do it again???

I appreciate that it's the only thing that IS eternal and IS longer than life, as well as the only universal language. But that's just the problem - it's its own language. And when you're learning a new language it can be confusing, especially when you get to the more advanced words in the language. It's confusing to learn this language and that's why I "hated" being required to do it. But now that it's over I can appreciate it from afar.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.