Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GODNEY SHE’S FREE AT LAST!!

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

well i've never seen you stanning Britney rav2 

So i thought you were dragging ha rav3 

I still dont stan ha. I just know she’s been put in Jail and told not to pass GO for like.. 5 years now 💀. I had a witty title come to mind and did NOT want to miss the opportunity 

I think that she's gonna release a buzz single this year and b10 next year .. I hope at least

she did that with Britney jean , Femme fatale ( kinda ) and Glory so she's probably gonna do the same thing with b10 

6 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

She should release B10 this year hopefully and become on top again but I dont see it happening 

I don't think she'll ever be on top again and I'm okay with that. As long as she brings good music.

4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

thats why i said i dont see that happening lol its not realistic although if she had another #1 i  would not mind

If she had another #1 I would be impressed. I would be happy for her but I'm not expecting that - I'm not even expecting a top 10. I'm just expecting something quality.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.