Aion

The Festive Lounge

On August 12, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Sylk said:

#SYLKASKS ~ 014

Would you like MC15 to have a similar sound as Almost Home?

This Oscar Deserving/Underrated Bop was the most innovative Mariah track we've seen in ages! It incorporated EDM with Hip-Hop & R&B elements, and the lyrics and vocals were AMAZING as always! We know Mariah is working with Jermaine Dupri at the moment and she has talked about how she'd like to continue making R&B music, but do you think she should work with other producers like Stargate (who produced Almost Home) and try to modernize her sound a bit in order to find success in the current music market? oprah12 

I mean let's be honest here, Mariah has yet to break into the digital market with streaming and everything.. ny12 

Tbh I would totally be here for an album full of Almost Homes, What do you guys think?cry7 

bad vocals and its generic so no eve1

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

I LOVEE her yas2

her belts sound like Mariahs which isn't surprising cause she always says Mariah is her idol yas2 

She's so good yas2 I was listening to her today and I was like "Sylk HAS to like her, she's amazing" yas1 I've been listening to Calling All Lovers again, it seriously slays yas2 

11 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

She's so good yas2 I was listening to her today and I was like "Sylk HAS to like her, she's amazing" yas1 I've been listening to Calling All Lovers again, it seriously slays yas2 

yassss think of me yas2 Tamar is an underrated queen yas2 listen to her sister Toni also alex1 

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

This is why I tend not to give a fuck when people drag Mariah - because I know she's been through the ringer and has worked for everything she has. 

I'm a proud lamb, always.

On 8/14/2016 at 9:30 PM, Blue Riding Hood said:

@ChooseyLover you guys should watch this definitely.

Just watched this in full, a great documentary. I didn't realise Tony was so controlling wtf. 

Virgin should also be ashamed of themselves, I hope they feel bad & regret letting her go and working her like a donkey when she came back and smashed with The Emancipation of Mimi.

Legend :)