Aion

The Festive Lounge

6 hours ago, Vilppu said:

An avant grade work of art which transcends genres, defies time and is seemingly reserved only for truest stans to appreciate.

TR1vlPw.gif

Money (#$%^@$%poopemoji) is the worst song on Me. I Am Godriah... The eLORDsive CHANTeuse sis wyd

TR1vlPw.gif

5 hours ago, Royale said:

I'm great, I was just away for the week-end but I'm here now genericsmile.gif

Welcome back! <3 

35 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Quality. Something that Rainbow stans don't get much of.

TR1vlPw.gif

Well I guess your fotp posts can relate to that then

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Not sure if I would call Crybaby a diamond, maybe Platinum at best. But Petals is a flawless song, yes.

Heartbreaker is cute and it's certainly better than the second single which I'm not going to name since no one remembers it anyway.

TR1vlPw.gif

Noah fence but the last part in Crybaby when she stops sleep-talking and starts to go MENTAL vocally is a career highlight.

And as forgettable as Dreamlover might be, it's still about the fourth most memorable thing on Coma Box, you can't take that away.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Quality. Something that Rainbow stans don't get much of.

TR1vlPw.gif

Mess, Rainbow stans are certainly on a team quality.

Team poor quality.

TR1vlPw.gif

31 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Money (#$%^@$%poopemoji) is the worst song on Me. I Am Godriah... The eLORDsive CHANTeuse sis wyd

TR1vlPw.gif

Fourth-best omg I will NOT tolerate this slander from someone who seems to genuinely prefer Supernatural.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Still better than Thank God It's Forgotten

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Well I guess your fotp posts can relate to that then

Memoirs stan getting brave?

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

Noah fence but the last part in Crybaby when she stops sleep-talking and starts to go MENTAL vocally is a career highlight.

And as forgettable as Dreamlover might be, it's still about the fourth most memorable thing on Coma Box, you can't take that away.

Kii I was talking about Thank God It's Forgotten but Dreamlover is forgettable too. A highlight on Lunch Box, but forgettable nonetheless.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

Fourth-best omg I will NOT tolerate this slander from someone who seems to genuinely prefer Supernatural.

@Sylk being on #TeamPoorQuality confirmed

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

A list of Moo sings worse than Thank God Skip Button Exists:

Yeah, that's it.

TR1vlPw.gif

Kii poor ha. The song appeared only on American copies of "#1 to Infinity", no other countries in the world wanted ha.

I'm convinced that if this song didn't reach #1, Mariah would not even think about performing it. That's the tea.

TR1vlPw.gif

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

I'm fine, thank you wub1 I've been busy working extra shifts at work so I haven't had the chance to log into FOTP that much. How are all of you? wub1

Doing great here! Good luck with your work and it's ok as long as you Don't Forget About Us.mp3 wub1 

6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Kii I was talking about Thank God It's Forgotten but Dreamlover is forgettable too. A highlight on Lunch Box, but forgettable nonetheless.

TR1vlPw.gif

oh mess, I assumed it was more in correlation to my post.

Either way, point still stands.

TR1vlPw.gif

4 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Kii poor ha. The song appeared only on American copies of "#1 to Infinity", no other countries in the world wanted ha.

I'm convinced that if this song didn't reach #1, Mariah would not even think about performing it. That's the tea.

TR1vlPw.gif

Well, why would she

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Thank you! Btw Emotions turned 26 yesterday we LOVE a legendary song that inspired a new generation of vocalists!

We love a classique, yes.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Heavenly is the WORST song on MIAMTEC btw

TR1vlPw.gif

The copy-and-paste vocals are sending me but whenever I feel a bit emotional, I actually really like it.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

The copy-and-paste vocals are sending me but whenever I feel a bit emotional, I actually really like it.

TR1vlPw.gif

To be honest I'm saying this because it's just the song I use the least out of that album along with Camouflage, and I think the latter one is definetly among the worst.

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Vilppu said:

Dedicated
#Beautiful
Make It Look Good
Money (random signs)
Cry.
You Don't Know What to Do
Meteorite
Faded
Camouflage
You're Mine (Eternal)
Heavenly
One More Try
Thirsty
Supernatural

Don't @ me.

TR1vlPw.gif

@Vilppu One More Try is NOT better than Thirsty honey, Supernatural on the other hand...

TR1vlPw.gif

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

To be honest I'm saying this because it's just the song I use the least out of that album along with Camouflage, and I think the latter one is definetly among the worst.

TR1vlPw.gif

Camouflage is a song I wish I liked more than I actually do tbf but even then I love it lyrically.

Weary sometimes when I try to discern our reality
Wish that I just could be somebody else if you talked to me
Kept praying inside let him love me for who I am

Whenever this part is on, my wig is not.

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Vilppu One More Try is NOT better than Thirsty honey, Supernatural on the other hand...

TR1vlPw.gif

I like One More Try but mostly because of how beautiful the original is and Thirsty rises up to, like, #10 in my peak troll/hoe mood.

Supernatural on the other hand...

TR1vlPw.gif