Aion

The Festive Lounge

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

Sweetie shall I link you the "Why is BATTERFLY so overrated?" thread that you made?

TR1vlPw.gif

You look at me and see the gay

TR1vlPw.gif
Who lives inside the golden world

TR1vlPw.gif
But don't believe

TR1vlPw.gif
That's all there is to see

TR1vlPw.gif
You'll never know the real me

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It constantly amazes me how Red Legends haven't served a single bad look since the beginning of their courier yes.

And definitely agree re: those two performances, Daydream Tour stans found crying in their basements.

TR1vlPw.gif

ki this is Sylkmonster's legacy in 2k17, it will never go away.

TR1vlPw.gif

I'm really getting into their music, I really like the cake album more than the Red one atm tbh!

TR1vlPw.gif

Tea! Whew what's with all of this tea you're serving today? Daydream Tour is cute yes but those performances >>>

TR1vlPw.gif

Sylkmonster was iconic though yes

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

You look at me and see the gay

TR1vlPw.gif
Who lives inside the golden world

TR1vlPw.gif
But don't believe

TR1vlPw.gif
That's all there is to see

TR1vlPw.gif
You'll never know the real me

TR1vlPw.gif

STAN the best song on Daydream btw! Melt Away stans (Sean & Melt Away) have been found DEAD.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I don't know if this is a mistake or not but it's messy if they decided to cut it from the final tracklist for some reason.

TR1vlPw.gif

Oh wow, I hope whoever cut it but decided to keep those DREADFUL filler ballads was fired.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

omg wait I didn't even notice rip3 

No offense Thirsty is VERY forgettable between stronger songs ala Faded, Dedicated, YDKWTD etc etc

TR1vlPw.gif

Right?

The run of the first 6 songs is literally five perfect tracks... and Thirsty thrown in there, mess.

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Omg I'm just seeing this and SCORCHING HOT TEA WAS SERVED INDEED. VILPPU SIS YOU PLANNIN' TO DROWN ME IN THIS LAKE OF LIPTON???? Do You Think of Jesus? is probably one of my top 10 fav Mariah songs, it should've been on the album I hope Tommy Ratolla chokes he better wish he never runs into me in real life cause he gon' catch these hands 

TR1vlPw.gif

Yes, I'm certainly plotting to drown you.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Omg yeah don't you hate Without You or is it @Vilppu?

owhdvHS.gif

Hating Without You is my legacy. ngl it's probably like bottom 5 of her entire discography for me.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I'm really getting into their music, I really like the cake album more than the Red one atm tbh!

TR1vlPw.gif

Tea! Whew what's with all of this tea you're serving today? Daydream Tour is cute yes but those performances >>>

TR1vlPw.gif

Sylkmonster was iconic though yes

TR1vlPw.gif

Ice Cream Cake is def their peak but The Red is cute too. Rookie is also great, then The Velvet is cute when you're in a more ballad mood, The Red Summer is something fans like but I can't get to and Russian Roulette is a mixed bag of three of their best songs and the rest all among their very worst.

TR1vlPw.gif

Yes, he was, the @Sylk username remains such a glow up though.

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

STAN the best song on Daydream btw! Melt Away stans (Sean & Melt Away) have been found DEAD.

TR1vlPw.gif

Ugh love Looking In love. Her best album track and second-best song overall? I think so.

TR1vlPw.gif

You both need to repent, it's a gorgeous song and may be her best cover vocally.

TR1vlPw.gif

You don't have to drag her other covers like this.

TR1vlPw.gif

tbqh the only covers of hers I really use are those on Glitter, most of the others are too whiny.

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Vilpputin lmfaoo i'm yelling 

TR1vlPw.gif

Folks been trying it with Vilepee, Vilpoo etc. but this will forever be the best shady nickname.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Ice Cream Cake is def their peak but The Red is cute too. Rookie is also great, then The Velvet is cute when you're in a more ballad mood, The Red Summer is something fans like but I can't get to and Russian Roulette is a mixed bag of three of their best songs and the rest all among their very worst.

TR1vlPw.gif

TR1vlPw.gif

Ugh love Looking In love. Her best album track and second-best song overall? I think so.

TR1vlPw.gif

"Turn Sylk way down, bring Billie all the way up!"

Um which one ya'll was named in a Mariah song again?? ...thought so.

TR1vlPw.gif

Also while we on the topic, Forever is the best song on Daydream and that's just the tea on that

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Vilppu said:

Folks been trying it with Vilepee, Vilpoo etc. but this will forever be the best shady nickname.

TR1vlPw.gif

Vilepee, Vilpoo sis thanks for expanding my vocabulary 

TR1vlPw.gif

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

You don't have to drag her other covers like this.

TR1vlPw.gif

tbqh the only covers of hers I really use are those on Glitter, most of the others are too whiny.

Well I'm open to all of your options as long as it isn't Bringin' On The Heartbreak

TR1vlPw.gif

You both need to repent, it's a gorgeous song and may be her best cover vocally.

TR1vlPw.gif

My main problem is that the song is kind of extra and the lyrics aren't that great.

However "I can't forget the semen on your face as you were leaving" is an iconic line though.

TR1vlPw.gif

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

"Turn Sylk way down, bring Billie all the way up!"

Um which one ya'll was named in a Mariah song again?? ...thought so.

TR1vlPw.gif

I had a Vilppu of love

TR1vlPw.gif

Looking In/Forever/Underneath the Stars = the trinity?

TR1vlPw.gif

Well I'm open to all of your options as long as it isn't Bringin' On The Heartbreak

TR1vlPw.gif

The last part of that one still has her best whistle notes, Bliss is SHAKING.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

My main problem is that the song is kind of extra and the lyrics aren't that great.

However "I can't forget the semen on your face as you were leaving" is an iconic line though.

TR1vlPw.gif

dd right, the second chorus has her literally shrieking

But oh wow at it being her second-best song about semen.

TR1vlPw.gif

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

TR1vlPw.gif

TR1vlPw.gif

TR1vlPw.gif

Oooh all of that sounds cute actually. I think I'll listen to The Relvet next since it seems to be their second album?

TR1vlPw.gif

Tea, Sylk remains unmatched yes!

TR1vlPw.gif

We love Looking In. Imagine hating on this sincere, pure and genuine track. It's definetly one of her best and deserves to be as overrated as The Roof btw!

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Royale said:

Oooh all of that sounds cute actually. I think I'll listen to The Relvet next since it seems to be their second album?

TR1vlPw.gif

It goes Ice Cream Cake -> The Red -> The Velvet -> Russian Roulette -> Rookie -> The Red Summer. Except The Red they're all minis (seven songs max unless you count remixes on TV) so it's a really quick listen too, really.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

We love Looking In. Imagine hating on this sincere, pure and genuine track. It's definetly one of her best and deserves to be as overrated as The Roof btw!

TR1vlPw.gif

as FAIRLY RATED as The Roof

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Vilppu said:

It goes Ice Cream Cake -> The Red -> The Velvet -> Russian Roulette -> Rookie -> The Red Summer. Except The Red they're all minis (seven songs max unless you count remixes on TV) so it's a really quick listen too, really.

as FAIRLY RATED as The Roof

TR1vlPw.gif

Oh wow, I actually thought that The Red were their first release ever. What's your personal favorite release?

TR1vlPw.gif

Well, we love The Roof, it's cute - one of her cutest songs but I think that it's SO overrated by the Lambily it's unreal

TR1vlPw.gif