Aion

The Festive Lounge

11 minutes ago, Skyline said:

My main problem is that the song is kind of extra and the lyrics aren't that great.

However "I can't forget the semen on your face as you were leaving" is an iconic line though.

TR1vlPw.gif

Well blame the original writer of the song, not her

TR1vlPw.gif

Okay I was SUPER bored so I decided to name some of us as Mean Girls characters  sia3

-That one right there is @Skyline Smith, she is one of the dumbest goats you'll ever meet, Damien (@Vulnicura.) sat next to her in english last year, She asked me how to spell 'bleak' 

giphy.gif

- That little one, that's @Vilppu Wieners! She's totally rich because her dad invented Butterfly water!

grethenotherbighair422.gif

- And festive takes a new form in Sylkgina George, now don't be fooled she may look like your typical backstabbing slut-faced hoe bag but in reality she's so much more than that.

tumblr_m4nvu0K9SH1qgbguro6_r4_250.gif

She's the Queen S, the star, those other two are just her little workers 

Mean-Girls-image-mean-girls-36255001-500-280.gif

- The coolest people you'll ever meet (@Vulnicura. and @Hylia)

Image result for mean girls damien gif

- She's from Africa, @Royale Heron!

Image result for mean girls cady gif

- She's not like a regular Mom, she's a cool @Mamacita!

Image result for mean girls mom gif

- @Taylor is Aaron Samuels 

Image result for mean girls aaron samuels gif

- @xoxo, olaf as the girl who doesn't even go here

Image result for mean girls characters gif

- @Onika is the principal 

Image result for mean girls principal gif

- @Lachlan is Mrs Norbury

Image result for mean girls teacher gif

37 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Okay I was SUPER bored so I decided to name some of us as Mean Girls characters  sia3

-That one right there is @Skyline Smith, she is one of the dumbest goats you'll ever meet, Damien (@Vulnicura.) sat next to her in english last year, She asked me how to spell 'bleak' 

giphy.gif

- That little one, that's @Vilppu Wieners! She's totally rich because her dad invented Butterfly water!

- And festive takes a new form in Sylkgina George, now don't be fooled she may look like your typical backstabbing slut-faced hoe bag but in reality she's so much more than that.

That's so on point rip4

38 minutes ago, Sylk said:

giphy.gif

I love this! lmfao1 

3 hours ago, Royale said:

Oh wow, I actually thought that The Red were their first release ever. What's your personal favorite release?

TR1vlPw.gif

Ice Cream Cake, definitely top 10 k-pop releases ever for me.

The other statement will be our disagreement for the day, I suppose.

TR1vlPw.gif

3 hours ago, Royale said:

ttyl

xox

The greatest song of all time?

TR1vlPw.gif

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

@Vilppu i know you comfy in ya new home beymosity but visit us more often pls <3

TR1vlPw.gif

Eye will!

TR1vlPw.gif

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

omg wig I should high-key get the stupid one because I have just about the same amount of brain cells as her but this one has always been my second fave

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

omg wig I should high-key get the stupid one because I have just about the same amount of brain cells as her but this one has always been my second fave

idk i just gave it to you so I can say Vilpee Wieners L.O.L

TR1vlPw.gif

14 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Ice Cream Cake, definitely top 10 k-pop releases ever for me.

The other statement will be our disagreement for the day, I suppose.

TR1vlPw.gif

xox

The greatest song of all time?

TR1vlPw.gif

Eye will!

TR1vlPw.gif

Btw when I'll be done with The Velvet I'll most likely listen to some other K-Pop acts you recommended me so hold on!

TR1vlPw.gif

Well as long as we both stan for Red Velvet I won't allow you to rot in Beymosity for too long

TR1vlPw.gif

Fatriah No1Care-y is fat and no one cares about her! Haha! I'm funny and edgy! Pay attention to me!

TR1vlPw.gif

1 hour ago, Royale said:

Btw when I'll be done with The Velvet I'll most likely listen to some other K-Pop acts you recommended me so hold on!

TR1vlPw.gif

I'd suggest another of currently active SM Entertainment groups (other than Super Junior), they all have a pretty Western-friendly sound and are fairly accesible to new listeners.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Fatriah No1Care-y is fat and no one cares about her! Haha! I'm funny and edgy! Pay attention to me!

TR1vlPw.gif

I'd suggest another of currently active SM Entertainment groups (other than Super Junior), they all have a pretty Western-friendly sound and are fairly accesible to new listeners.

TR1vlPw.gif

I'd start a PM with you to discuss all of this but Mariah's section need that post count since I'm very talkative kii. Who'd you suggest? NCT127? 

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I'd start a PM with you to discuss all of this but Mariah's section need that post count since I'm very talkative kii. Who'd you suggest? NCT127? 

TR1vlPw.gif

NCT in general are cool, 127 is definitely the best unit (and the one with the most released material) but NCT U have the best song, The 7th Sense.

You could try SNSD (Girls' Generation) but only their singles 'cause their albums* kind of all suck.

TR1vlPw.gif

* - I only know the Korean ones, I keep getting told their Japanese discography is far superior but I'm not buying it nn.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

NCT in general are cool, 127 is definitely the best unit (and the one with the most released material) but NCT U have the best song, The 7th Sense.

You could try SNSD (Girls' Generation) but only their singles 'cause their albums* kind of all suck.

TR1vlPw.gif

* - I only know the Korean ones, I keep getting told their Japanese discography is far superior but I'm not buying it nn.

Noted!

Yeah I actually know about GG because of that 'Run Devil Run' controversy laughcry1 but I never heard any of their singles, I don't know what's their best/most well-known work.

TR1vlPw.gif

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Noted!

Yeah I actually know about GG because of that 'Run Devil Run' controversy laughcry1 but I never heard any of their singles, I don't know what's their best/most well-known work.

TR1vlPw.gif

Controversy... as in that it's a cover of that Kesha demo? Honestly, it's pretty common in k-pop to buy American rejects, write their own lyrics and release them rip4

Gee and Genie are their biggest hits, they're arguably among the most iconic tracks of the entire genre too, and I Got a Boy is a huge fan favourite. My faves would be Gee, Hoot and Into the New World, though their most recent two singles are great too, All Night might snatch a place in my trinity in a longer run.

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Vilppu said:

Controversy... as in that it's a cover of that Kesha demo? Honestly, it's pretty common in k-pop to buy American rejects, write their own lyrics and release them rip4

Gee and Genie are probably their biggest hits, they're arguably among the most iconic tracks of the entire genre too, and I Got a Boy is a huge fan favourite. My faves would be Gee, Hoot and Into the New World, though their most recent two singles are great too, All Night might snatch a place in my trinity in a longer run.

TR1vlPw.gif

Yeah something like that rip4 Didn't know much about it but I saw many claiming that they literally stole Kesha's demo and personally I prefer Kesha's version better rip4 

Sounds cute, I might listen to Gee & Genie and share my thoughts if I'm not too much of a lazy goat.

TR1vlPw.gif

27 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

TR1vlPw.gif

the only person she embarrassing with that name and set is haself

TR1vlPw.gif

In another news I just heard Supernatural and I can confirm that the key change has scalped me

TR1vlPw.gif