Aion

The Festive Lounge

13 hours ago, Royale said:

Happy Anniversary (yet again) Legend @Sylk! cheer1

Your huge contribution to this section and your presence on the forum is very much appreciated. We love you dahhhhling! hug2 

THANK YOU KING THANKS FOR THE SNAPCHAT MESSAGE TOO ILY <3 oprah4 

26 minutes ago, Kaulitz. said:

I feel like I haven't been in here for such a long while.

What did I miss? file1 

Not much in this section it seems! rip4 We're all rotting hoping for news about MC15. How are you though?

11 minutes ago, Sylk said:

THANK YOU KING THANKS FOR THE SNAPCHAT MESSAGE TOO ILY <3 oprah4 

I love you too! I would've made a separate thread about it in the Lounge but since this section is basically yours I decided to post it here!

23749UNILAD-imageoptim-tumblr_m4ow9wVJkj 

6 hours ago, Sylk said:

Hiii!!!

Hiiii !!! hug1 

Did you see my status update of the gorgeous DVD I received of my fours idiots?

6 hours ago, Royale said:

Not much in this section it seems! rip4 We're all rotting hoping for news about MC15. How are you though?

Yeah, I'm very excited for MC15! dancey1 

I've been kinda bedridden because of this awful dizziness I keep having, my doctor even gave me some medicine, but it seems to help sometimes, and then other times not so much...

How are you?

6 hours ago, Royale said:

I love you too! I would've made a separate thread about it in the Lounge but since this section is basically yours I decided to post it here!

23749UNILAD-imageoptim-tumblr_m4ow9wVJkj 

this section is ours <3

6 hours ago, Entea said:

tay2

hi

1 minute ago, Kaulitz. said:

Hiiii !!! hug1 

I've been kinda bedridden because of this awful dizziness I keep having, my doctor even gave me some medicine, but it seems to help sometimes, and then other times not so much...

How are you?

I just seen it! The cover looks wigful cry7 have you watched it yet?

Just now, Sylk said:

I just seen it! The cover looks wigful cry7 have you watched it yet?

Yeah, I had to watch it immediately. :D It's so good. And I think everyone could really learn more about them this way. It could def be enjoyable for non-fans also. I wish we could watch together.

On 03/03/2018 at 9:23 PM, Kaulitz. said:

Hiiii !!! hug1 

How are you?

Rest a lot whenever you can. Wishing you to get well soon! hug1

I am okay! I have lots of tests this week but I can make it through the rain I guess! moo1 

On 03/03/2018 at 3:21 PM, Entea said:

tay2

yes?

On 03/03/2018 at 9:25 PM, Sylk said:

this section is ours <3

Perched for the noms btw! cheryl1 

4 hours ago, Royale said:

Rest a lot whenever you can. Wishing you to get well soon! hug1

I am okay! I have lots of tests this week but I can make it through the rain I guess! moo1 

Thank you, hun! hug1 

Sure you can!! If you want, let me know how they went! 

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

no offense @Satori one of my favs on fotp so humble so outspoken so SKINNY we stan 

omg cry9 I'd insert a witty joke here but I'm too pleased with this to make light of it. cry0  Thank you @Sylk King of Compliments cry3

Mariah's kind skinny lambs low-key be my legion for welcoming me here back in the day.  Ya'll were the reason I started listening to ha!

21 hours ago, Satori said:

omg cry9 I'd insert a witty joke here but I'm too pleased with this to make light of it. cry0  Thank you @Sylk King of Compliments cry3

Mariah's kind skinny lambs low-key be my legion for welcoming me here back in the day.  Ya'll were the reason I started listening to ha!

So tell us about your Lambtory ! sia1 (Lamb History: aka: when did u stan, how did u stan, what do u stan, which album, single, video, performance etc is your fav) 

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

So tell us about your Lambtory ! sia1 (Lamb History: aka: when did u stan, how did u stan, what do u stan, which album, single, video, performance etc is your fav) 

My first Mariah experience was with Glitter dahling and I was a lil chile who checked the cd out of my local library because the cover was so pretteh cry0. I still have a soft spot for “Never Too Fat.”  I also had heard “When You Believe” and believed because of it ha power kr1. After that I remember the Emancipation era but was paying attention to other things, then I decided she was amazing when I heard “Touch My Body.”  iggy1 When I first joined here Me. I am Skinny had just come out and I felt like the Mariah and Kylie fans were the most welcoming so I started chatting and from there I fell in love with Butterfly (like holy fucking shit gaga13), and almost all her recent alberms. I also had made friends at work who broadened my musical tastes to a lot more R&B and Hip-Hop. I love Memoirs and Elambcipation and Elusive Baa-tuese but digest new music really slowly so I haven’t made it to most of her 90s stuff, especially the earliest records. 

That aside, I love her attitude, worship the range and breadth of her voice, think she’s a hilarious queen, and am happily able to defy FOTP misconceptions about being unable to stan both of the legendary M’s because Me. I am @Satori. hay1

*enters pasture filled with hot skinny ovine legends*

Hi @Lambs; I have a 9-hour drive today to an academic conference moo5 and I want to get through some 90s Mariah.  I'm mostly familiar with Mimi and onward moo6.  Any recommendations for someone still not fully indoctrinated into the Lambily? moo1

Edit:  Why is the pasture empty today? jj4

Oh well. I’ve done Rainbow and Daydream so far. Charmbracelet now but haven’t decided what’s next. I’ve liked all three but Daydream had me fucking shook start to finish. 

14 hours ago, Satori said:

Hi @Lambs; I have a 9-hour drive today to an academic conference moo5 and I want to get through some 90s Mariah.  I'm mostly familiar with Mimi and onward moo6.  Any recommendations for someone still not fully indoctrinated into the Lambily? moo1

Oh well. I’ve done Rainbow and Daydream so far. Charmbracelet now but haven’t decided what’s next. I’ve liked all three but Daydream had me fucking shook start to finish. 

Butterfly oprah11 Emotions oprah11 Debut oprah11 

On 3/14/2018 at 7:38 PM, Satori said:

My first Mariah experience was with Glitter dahling and I was a lil chile who checked the cd out of my local library because the cover was so pretteh cry0. I still have a soft spot for “Never Too Fat.”  I also had heard “When You Believe” and believed because of it ha power kr1. After that I remember the Emancipation era but was paying attention to other things, then I decided she was amazing when I heard “Touch My Body.”  iggy1 When I first joined here Me. I am Skinny had just come out and I felt like the Mariah and Kylie fans were the most welcoming so I started chatting and from there I fell in love with Butterfly (like holy fucking shit gaga13), and almost all her recent alberms. I also had made friends at work who broadened my musical tastes to a lot more R&B and Hip-Hop. I love Memoirs and Elambcipation and Elusive Baa-tuese but digest new music really slowly so I haven’t made it to most of her 90s stuff, especially the earliest records. 

That aside, I love her attitude, worship the range and breadth of her voice, think she’s a hilarious queen, and am happily able to defy FOTP misconceptions about being unable to stan both of the legendary M’s because Me. I am @Satori. hay1

oh wow! So you're quite a seasoned lamb! we love that cry7 

Stan MIAM and Butterfly oprah4 and MEMOIRS omg taste confirmed! oprah14 

I think you'd really love her debut and Emotions they're very good for a debut and post album! Very nicely polished and done! Listen to it sometime cry7 

Wigless cry7 we love a M hybrid stan cry6 STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC! oprah13 

On 3/15/2018 at 5:55 PM, Satori said:

Sorry dahhling !I didn't see this earlier ny3 hope your drive was nice! I would've recommended Debut sia2 but wig Rainbow and Daydream are nice, yes DD is sort of the older classy sister to Butterfly! It has my fav Mariah ballad on it Forever ! hope you like that one oprah4 

What did u think of Charmbacelet? sia3 it's a bit overkill with the breathy vocals but if you can get through it, it's actually a very cute album! The lyrics are great, Lullaby, Boy (I Need You), I Only Wanted) etc are some great cuts!!

48 minutes ago, Sylk said:

oh wow! So you're quite a seasoned lamb! we love that cry7 

Stan MIAM and Butterfly oprah4 and MEMOIRS omg taste confirmed! oprah14 

I think you'd really love her debut and Emotions they're very good for a debut and post album! Very nicely polished and done! Listen to it sometime cry7 

Wigless cry7 we love a M hybrid stan cry6 STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC! oprah13 

Sorry dahhling !I didn't see this earlier ny3 hope your drive was nice! I would've recommended Debut sia2 but wig Rainbow and Daydream are nice, yes DD is sort of the older classy sister to Butterfly! It has my fav Mariah ballad on it Forever ! hope you like that one oprah4 

What did u think of Charmbacelet? sia3 it's a bit overkill with the breathy vocals but if you can get through it, it's actually a very cute album! The lyrics are great, Lullaby, Boy (I Need You), I Only Wanted) etc are some great cuts!!

Fantasy:  Of course I loved "Forever"!  Gorgeous song on a gorgeous album. cry7 All the praise for that album is mad legit because it. is. sew. gud. ahs1 "I Am Free" and "When I Saw You" had my wig fucking gone.  "Looking In" too like omg...  Such a complete album.

Charmbracelet:  I loved up until after "My Saving Grace" (which I loved!  Queen of songs about God cry6)--after that it seemed to drag a bit but I lurved "Bringing On the Heartbreak" near the end. However, my favorites were the sequence of Boy / The One / Yours / You Got Me.   WIG iggy1 FLEW.  Such solid groovy sexy n skinny bops. 

Rainbow was a bit more hit and miss for me moo6 but again I liked the first half of the album a bit more than the second.  "How Much" / "After Tonight" / "X-Girlfriend" / and the remix to "Heartbreaker" (>>>>> album version) had me boppin.

My faves are still ButterflyMemoirs, and MIAM right now tho.  My drive was great, thank u! moo1  On the way back tomorrow I'ma get to her first three and some early Kylie too. moo5