Aion

The Festive Lounge

4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I wanted to do it but I love this one so much kr1 Maybe if the album is glorious I'll do it ny1 Oh thanks ny1 But there are more iconic names than mine ny1

You don't have to tell me sis I have one ny1wendy1 

and yes the album will be glorious cry9 I know it cry9 #SylkPredicts 

34 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Betcha Gon Know SHOOK

Obsessed SHOOK

Hateu emotional shook

Candy Bling SHOOK

Ribbon shook

Inseparable shook

Standing o shook

It's a Wrap shook

Up Out My Face kinda shook

More Than Just Friends kinda shook

The Impossible shook

Angel's Cry shook

I Want to Know What Love Is SHOOK IF IT WAS LONGER

Cry shook

Faded EMOTIONAL SHOOK YOU WERE ALWAYS SOMEWHERE BUT NOT THERE FOR ME NOT THERE FOR ME NOT THERE FOR MEEEE 

Dedicated shook

Beautiful SHOOK

Thirsty SHOOK

Make it Look Good shook

You're Mine FUCKING SHOOK 

You Don't know what to do SO MUCH SHOOK

Supernatural cute shook

Meteorite BOP THIS PUSSY SHOOK

Camouflage emotional shook

Money SHOOK

One More Try shook

Heavenly shook

It's a Wrap remix SHOOK

Betcha gon know remix SHOOK

The art of letting go SHHOOOOKKK

stan cry9

I know her 90s stuff is considered better but ..Mariah's musicality got better with age tbh cry9 Memoirs and MIAM were so mature/playful/fun and had good music, vocals lyrics! Underrated tbh cry9 

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

You don't have to tell me sis I have one ny1wendy1 

and yes the album will be glorious cry9 I know it cry9 #SylkPredicts 

Yours is more iconic where is the lie? wendy1 Adi's was more iconic than mine, but then he changed it ny4

I CAN'T WAIT cry2 The same person that leaked information about the pre-order of the album and Private Show said that we would get a song each week until the release cry2 And he liked my tweet that said the surprise was Clumsy cry2 It will come this Thursday cry2 It will be a bop I can feel it brit13

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Yours is more iconic where is the lie? wendy1 Adi's was more iconic than mine, but then he changed it ny4

I CAN'T WAIT cry2 The same person that leaked information about the pre-order of the album and Private Show said that we would get a song each week until the release cry2 And he liked my tweet that said the surprise was Clumsy cry2 It will come this Thursday cry2 It will be a bop I can feel it brit13

omg i saw that on twitter too cry9

There is a stan that dms me receipts and I made that thread but they locked it ny10 Why hasn't anyone made a thread about this "new song each week" info ny10 

Just now, Sylk said:

omg i saw that on twitter too cry9

There is a stan that dms me receipts and I made that thread but they locked it ny10 Why hasn't anyone made a thread about this "new song each week" info ny10 

IKR I upvoted your thread. By the way that tracklist wasn't discussed, I don't know why they locked it meg1 I should do the thread cause it's obvious nobody's gonna do it meg1 Wait mad8

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

downvoted!

After Godnight is better than its dupe My Trash ny1 

thats exactly what I'm planning ny1 

and my member title will be the title of the episode cry8 it will be so iconic i cant wait cry7 

because they are her BEST albums? ny1 

I love that song also! But don't you dare shade My All!!!! scream1 

36 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

IKR I upvoted your thread. By the way that tracklist wasn't discussed, I don't know why they locked it meg1 I should do the thread cause it's obvious nobody's gonna do it meg1 Wait mad8

omg I KNEW IT meg1

I searched for the other tracklist thread that tracklist WASN'T posted and wasn't discussed! meg1 I'm lowkey hoping that tracklist is the real one.. I WILL GO OFF IN NHB meg1 

34 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

I love that song also! But don't you dare shade My All!!!! scream1 

omg where have you been oprah2 I was gonna pm you today about Gilmore Girls oprah9 I'm almost done with Season 1 Review is coming! oprah9 

and yes I shaded My All wendy1 

Just now, Sylk said:

omg I KNEW IT meg1

I searched for the other tracklist thread that tracklist WASN'T posted and wasn't discussed! meg1 I'm lowkey hoping that tracklist is the real one.. I WILL GO OFF IN NHB meg1 

It really wasn't discussed lol! At least I wasn't there when it was. It was discussed in ATRL ny3 People saying that is fake but I think it's completely legit. I mean, by the 10 seconds of Just Luv Me we heard is obvious that Cashmere produced it. ny3

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

It really wasn't discussed lol! At least I wasn't there when it was. It was discussed in ATRL ny3 People saying that is fake but I think it's completely legit. I mean, by the 10 seconds of Just Luv Me we heard is obvious that Cashmere produced it. ny3

that snippet seemed real! there is a mountain of evidence that makes the tracklist look legit, that stan keeps dming me and asking me when I will tweet about it but i cant cause the thread is locked ugh what a mess rih9 weather the tracklist is fake or not.. I'm 100% convinced the Clumsy is coming this week tho..I just know it rih9 

also mess at us discussing Britney in the Moo thread dead7

Just now, Sylk said:

that snippet seemed real! there is a mountain of evidence that makes the tracklist look legit, that stan keeps dming me and asking me when I will tweet about it but i cant cause the thread is locked ugh what a mess rih9 weather the tracklist is fake or not.. I'm 100% convinced the Clumsy is coming this week tho..I just know it rih9 

also mess at us discussing Britney in the Moo thread dead7

Yeah rip2 We should move our discussion to Randomosity rav2 And I also think Clumsy is coming this week. There are a lot of evidence that support it. We could even do a thread. rav2

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

omg where have you been oprah2 I was gonna pm you today about Gilmore Girls oprah9 I'm almost done with Season 1 Review is coming! oprah9 

and yes I shaded My All wendy1 

I missed you, boo! hug1 And I miss our PMs. :( So message me anytime you want. lana1 And I'm so perched to read your review!!! moo5 

I'm gonna let it slide this one time, but only because it's you.

9 hours ago, TattooedHeart said:

What is this??

Its MusicBee 

It automatically organizes your music library, adds covers if it's not embedded to the track, also the backgrounds and lyrics etc etc  yas2 

you can also turn on the last fm scrobbler you can see it at the bottom right yas2

download it Queen its a life saver yas2 

@Skyline showed it to me yas2 

omg you guys I found interesting stuff here.. jj3 

these were Mariah's Grandparents (mother's side)

Spoiler

mariahancestorshickey-2.jpgmariahancestorshickey.jpg

they didn't accept their daughter marrying a black man ny10 

look at this pic of baby moo with her mama omg ny10

Spoiler

mariah-carey-and-mother-young.jpg

omg and these pics of her with her siblings ny10

Mariah with her sister at her wedding with satan ny10

Spoiler

1516383.main_image.jpg

Mariah with her brother at the Grammys in 1991 ny10

Spoiler

3226B9E800000578-3489969-Lost_love_Maria

Mariah with some guy and her father when he was sick ny10 this was during the Breakdownriah era after glitter flopped her father passed away that year ny10 notice the sunflowers in the back ala Sunflowers for Alfred Roy ala Charmbracelet ny10

Spoiler

db0892784003bfae24271455a28ecaf7.jpg

idk why but i find all of these pics so interesting ny10