Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Skyline said:

I did actually dahhling. I ate lots of food and it was very festive.

CgCU89V.jpg

that's good to know dahhling! We love festivities yes 
CgCU89V.jpg

s0SwNOE.png

#SylkFanClubTAGLIST @Yuna @Hyun. @Maraj @Taylor @Hylia @Aidan. @Hannah @Vilppu @Diamond @Dr. Slay @Saiga @Skyline @Halcyon @Hermione @Royale @TattooedHeart @Rachel Berry @Daenerys @Vulnicura. @#Music @Coca-Cola

Today we're gonna see Legendriah performing her best song "Forever" LIVE at Tokyo Dome in 1996 during her Daydream World Tour! Mariah has a great ear thus she is incredibly skilled at improvisation. Her flexible tone paired with her unmatched vocal agility allows her to easily glide over her 5-octave range with pin-point accuracy. 

tl:dr version: she's a legend!

Just a month earlier she was spotted at the Post-Grammy party! And here she can be seen having a moment with latin legend Gloria Estefan alongside an assortment of delicious food on the table, and what appears to be lobster and shrimps served with some @Coca-Cola and Evian water! I've searched for sources concerning the state of her plate by the end of the night, but seeing as how sk***y she was in later years, we can go ahead and assume she did not finish her dinner! 

grammyparty96_2_large.jpg

That is it for this week's episode of Sylk's World! See you next week!! :) 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Today we're gonna see Legendriah performing her best song "Forever" LIVE at Tokyo Dome in 1996 during her Daydream World Tour! Mariah has a great ear thus she is incredibly skilled at improvisation. Her flexible tone paired with her unmatched vocal agility allows her to easily glide over her 5-octave range with pin-point accuracy. 

it's dubbed I read in the comments. #SylkIsOverParty

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

I don't want to be on this taglist

you can't be removed! I don't make the rules, I just follow them

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

it's dubbed I read in the comments. #SylkIsOverParty

It's live i know it! 

Related image

1 minute ago, Dr. Slay said:

Wtf Sylk this isn't you is this STYLKLLA

#BringBackTheRealSylk #NotMyManager

My manager is Hylia!

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i'm living in hell

It's Sylk's World and we're all living in it! sia1 

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

when did you fire me? we were just about to release your album :(

He's my tv manager, you are my music manager! Just laid down some tracks in the studo btw will send to you for approval soon! sia1 

2 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

I didn't make the taglist is this a VIP event will I be kicked out ahs1

No, it's just an old list I copy pasted. Do you wish to be added to future posts?

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

19 minutes ago, Sylk said:

s0SwNOE.png

#SylkFanClubTAGLIST @Yuna @Hyun. @Maraj @Taylor @Hylia @Aidan. @Hannah @Vilppu @Diamond @Dr. Slay @Saiga @Skyline @Halcyon @Hermione @Royale @TattooedHeart @Rachel Berry @Daenerys @Vulnicura. @#Music @Coca-Cola

tl:dr version: she's a legend!

Just a month earlier she was spotted at the Post-Grammy party! And here she can be seen having a moment with latin legend Gloria Estefan alongside an assortment of delicious food on the table, and what appears to be lobster and shrimps served with some @Coca-Cola and Evian water! I've searched for sources concerning the state of her plate by the end of the night, but seeing as how sk***y she was in later years, we can go ahead and assume she did not finish her dinner! 

grammyparty96_2_large.jpg

That is it for this week's episode of Sylk's World! See you next week!! :) 

Oh wow. I wish to renew my subscription to this fascinating program oprah13