Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

that's true, but it's got some nice scenes wub1 

speaking of when are we releasing our sex tape?

we have to let it "leak" and act shocked it did. this way we become famous and rich 

23 hours ago, Sylk said:

omg ICONIC

DFCNwClUQAAe6DS.jpg

DFCNw7bUAAA7iHw.jpg

DFCNxvRUQAEd-AF.jpg

DFCNzMPUIAAhaE-.jpg

This is silly laughcry1

I don't think people are "obsessed" with her, but they'd still tune in for a "biopic" based on her life or something.

People watched that biopic on New Edition and who actually cares about them anymore? People will watch anything for a throwback, tbh.

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This is silly laughcry1

I don't think people are "obsessed" with her, but they'd still tune in for a "biopic" based on her life or something.

People watched that biopic on New Edition and who actually cares about them anymore? People will watch anything for a throwback, tbh.

Do you think that this biopic is a good idea? 

1 hour ago, Royale said:

Do you think that this biopic is a good idea? 

I'm not sure. I don't know if her early days are all that interesting, tbh? Sure she had a tough time: sleeping on the floor of a tiny apartment she shared with six girls, owned one pair of shoes, had 40 shitty jobs within the span of a year or two. But isn't that every "rising star in the 80s" story? I know she had a somewhat difficult upbringing, but it doesn't sound like it would really focus on that aspect of her life (which would be a bad idea anyway, since she's not necessarily on good terms with her brother and sister, right? And they were the brunt of her upbringing in many respects)

I'd be more interested in her career from 1988 – 1997. Getting signed, tasting artistic freedom, then struggling from her personal freedom after getting married to a music mogul. But, once again, that might be tricky since most everyone involved is still alive and can cause issues.

I think a story based on Mariah's early life and career would be interesting, but I'd rather it be a quiet movie that takes a lot of artistic liberties and such, and not be advertised as "Mariah's Story". I think it's tricky and could turn out shitty in many ways. (I'd be more interested in a Madonna story, but apparently she won't let that happen until she's even more ancient)