Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Royale said:

Yeah something like that rip4 Didn't know much about it but I saw many claiming that they literally stole Kesha's demo and personally I prefer Kesha's version better rip4 

Sounds cute, I might listen to Gee & Genie and share my thoughts if I'm not too much of a lazy goat.

TR1vlPw.gif

I've never heard Kesha's version tbh but I don't care for SNSD's at all. And after all, their RDR is the only version which got officially released, meanwhile...

I'm just... rip4

7 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I've never heard Kesha's version tbh but I don't care for SNSD's at all. And after all, their RDR is the only version which got officially released, meanwhile...

I'm just... rip4

I watched half of this video and I literally screamed rip4 

The visuals are cute and they look pretty but girl, I can't believe they did that rip3 

Gives me some vibes of that random Serbia artist ripping-off mainstream artists' videos:

This is literally a combination of Anaconda, Heartbreaker, Partition and more laughcry1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I watched half of this video and I literally screamed rip4 

The visuals are cute and they look pretty but girl, I can't believe they did that rip3 

Right, I just can't believe their producers/songwriters assumed they'd get away with it dead1

That video you posted is also... something.

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Right, I just can't believe their producers/songwriters assumed they'd get away with it dead1

TR1vlPw.gif

14 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yeah something like that rip4 Didn't know much about it but I saw many claiming that they literally stole Kesha's demo and personally I prefer Kesha's version better rip4 

Sounds cute, I might listen to Gee & Genie and share my thoughts if I'm not too much of a lazy goat.

TR1vlPw.gif

guys she's SO gorgeous omg

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

TR1vlPw.gif

Dead rip4 

Well perhaps that GG video could've been perceived as a tribute or something, but that Serbian artist on the other hand...

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

gorgeous, wonder why Girls' Copyrightnation haven't decided to rip it off yet.

rip that off? are you serious.. can anyone even try

TR1vlPw.gif

btw sylk fact her voice flutters on every phrase on Butterfly cause she is the butterfly geddit? cry9 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Haven't seen it before, goat confirmed! Assuming it's from 2012! oprah11

Yes I think it's late 2012, it's around the time she was making youtube videos btw she has tons of them on her yt channel I binge watched last night! cry7 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

rip that off? are you serious.. can anyone even try

TR1vlPw.gif

It was an obvious joke but hey, SNSD - or at least one of their members - know Mariah.

Just... awful and she's supposed to be the main vocalist too.

TR1vlPw.gif

Just now, Sylk said:

Yes I think it's late 2012, it's around the time she was making youtube videos btw she has tons of them on her yt channel I binge watched last night! cry7 

Yeah bc she also sang We Are Lambily that year as well! I wish she'd do that more nowadays between shows! cry7

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It was an obvious joke but hey, SNSD - or at least one of their members - know Mariah.

Just... awful and she's supposed to be the main vocalist too.

TR1vlPw.gif

omg I can't even know what to say... 

No offense you're just setting yourself up by covering a MARIAH song especially something like WBT but slay at her knowing Legendriah! No offense she's HUGEEE in Asia they basically worship over there! 

TR1vlPw.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Yeah bc she also sang We Are Lambily that year as well! I wish she'd do that more nowadays between shows! cry7

Yes, tea omg her videos are SO festive!! 

TR1vlPw.gif

this is my favvvvv btw omg when she played the piano mozart shaked in his grave

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

No offense you're just setting yourself up by covering a MARIAH song especially something like WBT but slay at her knowing Legendriah! No offense she's HUGEEE in Asia they basically worship over there! 

TR1vlPw.gif

Yeah, doesn't she have like 43353 albums on the best selling lists in Asia? Truly a GLOBAL icon.

Also there was an article about her weight on some Korean site whose users are wild and always ruthlessly drag everyone but when it came to MC, they actually seemed nice and supportive for once, a living deity.

TR1vlPw.gif

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

TR1vlPw.gif

Yes, tea omg her videos are SO festive!! 

TR1vlPw.gif

this is my favvvvv btw omg when she played the piano mozart shaked in his grave

Omg her voice! cry7 

2013 was a really good year for her if we exclude that accident. She seemed so happy and that was the best she looked & sounded in years! oprah4