The Festive Lounge

2 minutes ago, Frozen said:

When are we getting the music album tour on video wendy4

She is still recording MC15 last we heard so interesting1 

2 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

new set, whew SNATCHED!

omg STANNNN oprah10 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

@Sylk Since no one else will answer me, may I ask how you included Youtube links in posts without them taking up the entire page? (ala the Outside/Babydoll acapella leak thread) 

The system here on fotp doesn't allow embedded links for youtube or twitter to be centered or resized. So there's a neat little trick to come around that, basically using the table feature. Just click on the table icon, align it, do 1x1 row and column, or however you'd like it (eg: like how i did here) and then you can also use the width to resize it, but I generally just keep it to the default 500. Then post your youtube links in the table(adding text can be a bit tricky btw) after you're done, hover over the table and right click + ctrl it so a menu will pop up, select Table Properties, and the table settings will pop up again, using that make the border 0 and the table border will disappear and then go to your nearest store and get yourself a new wig! sia1 

This trick hasn't spread yet so you're one of the few people to know! Welcome to the club of being cool and edgy!lol1 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

The system here on fotp doesn't allow embedded links for youtube or twitter to be centered or resized. So there's a neat little trick to come around that, basically using the table feature. Just click on the table icon, align it, do 1x1 row and column, or however you'd like it (eg: like how i did here) and then you can also use the width to resize it, but I generally just keep it to the default 500. Then post your youtube links in the table(adding text can be a bit tricky btw) after you're done, hover over the table and right click + ctrl it so a menu will pop up, select Table Properties, and the table settings will pop up again, using that make the border 0 and the table border will disappear and then go to your nearest store and get yourself a new wig! sia1 

This trick hasn't spread yet so you're one of the few people to know! Welcome to the club of being cool and edgy!lol1 

That's a lot of steps fall4 But thank you!