Aion

The Festive Lounge

First, there was Long Ago from Daydream. Then came The Roof on Butterfly. Eventually followed by Lullaby on Charmbracelet. All 3 are seductive RnB grooves in which Mariah uses layered vocals to create an atmosphere of sexual yearning, and takes us back back in time to this moment long ago on the roof top as she sang her lover a lullaby.

which one's your fave?

for me, it'd have to be

1. The Roof
  2. Lullaby
  3. Long Ago

which one's your fave?

for me, it'd have to be

1. The Roof
  2. Lullaby
  3. Long Ago

I love all of them, but The Roof is obviously the best, followed by Long Ago, and then Lullaby.

Is it just me or is "Touch My Body" really underrated? :D I love that song for her!

It's actually quite overrated. It wouldn't have gotten to #1 without the hype surrounding it.

I really looove touch my body and think its kinda underrated.

Lots of fans hate it +noway+

I mean , for me its kinda brilliant , is a silly song , that puts me in a great mood , its playful , the lyrics are kinda funny , good vocals and its like one of those songs that dont remind me of anything and take me away to other place :tehe:

Lets say , We belong together , That song might remind me of an special someone , and IDK , Sometimes it kinda hurts to listen to it just cause of that , but TMB is one that i can really enjoy without that

I really looove touch my body and think its kinda underrated.

Lots of fans hate it +noway+

I mean , for me its kinda brilliant , is a silly song , that puts me in a great mood , its playful , the lyrics are kinda funny , good vocals and its like one of those songs that dont remind me of anything and take me away to other place :tehe:

Lets say , We belong together , That song might remind me of an special someone , and IDK , Sometimes it kinda hurts to listen to it just cause of that , but TMB is one that i can really enjoy without that

I remember when it first leaked at the beginning of the E=MC2 I was kind of dissappointed, but Bye Bye got me rehyped for the album.

which one's your fave?

for me, it'd have to be

1. The Roof
  2. Lullaby
  3. Long Ago

Each of those is my fave from their respective albums.

I'd say The Roof, Lullaby then Long Ago

Migrate should have been lead single. End of discussion! I like TMB though, still a great summery song.