Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

A source has told TMZ that Beyonce and Mariah Carey's duet album is set for a surprise release on April 31st with a movie-length video planned to include all songs on the album and guest appearances from superstars such as Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Melanie Martinez. A Deluxe Edition featuring 5 additional songs and an extended version of the video is planned for surprise release exclusively at Target and Tidal 2 weeks afterwards. A Super Duper Ultra Platinum Edition is also rumoured for a surprise summer release. There will be a dual lead single release with "LoverLadies (Put a Remix on It)" being promoted on packaging for LSD and Cannabis while "I Stay in Heaven" will be promoted on the back of condom packaging for multiple different companies. The release schedule is set to be intense with promotion being placed across the globe and multiple singles being released in different countries. The source claimed that it was a "genre-defying journey that will be remembered in years to come and will change the music industry forever". The CD version of the album will be packaged in a fish bowl with the disc being made of pink polycarbonate recyclable glitter. The disc will only play 5 times before breaking and requiring the user to buy a re-release edition of the album.

Source: X

rip2 

12 minutes ago, Skyline said:

A source has told TMZ that Beyonce and Mariah Carey's duet album is set for a surprise release on April 31st with a movie-length video planned to include all songs on the album and guest appearances from superstars such as Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga and Melanie Martinez. A Deluxe Edition featuring 5 additional songs and an extended version of the video is planned for surprise release exclusively at Target and Tidal 2 weeks afterwards. A Super Duper Ultra Platinum Edition is also rumoured for a surprise summer release. There will be a dual lead single release with "LoverLadies (Put a Remix on It)" being promoted on packaging for LSD and Cannabis while "I Stay in Heaven" will be promoted on the back of condom packaging for multiple different companies. The release schedule is set to be intense with promotion being placed across the globe and multiple singles being released in different countries. The source claimed that it was a "genre-defying journey that will be remembered in years to come and will change the music industry forever". The CD version of the album will be packaged in a fish bowl with the disc being made of pink polycarbonate recyclable glitter. The disc will only play 5 times before breaking and requiring the user to buy a re-release edition of the album.

So a second I thought this was real.. fall1

Until i read "Nicki Minaj" fall1

EDIT : OMFG THE SOURCE I AN SCREAMINGGGG HSHRJE

17 minutes ago, Skyline said:

brit8yas2 

6 minutes ago, christyalmeth said:

that's a hard question 

if I could only pick one, in a sudden death situation, THE ICONIC BOP SOMEDAY

also fly like a angel is the most underrated ballad

good choices oprah2

mine is looking in oprah4 

5 minutes ago, Newton said:

good choices oprah2

mine is looking in oprah4 

Mariah has an amazing discography even ME I AM MARIAH FIERCE is better than all of these new girls albums TBH. Her worst is these new girls best 

bey1

also I love looking in too a quality stan

Just now, christyalmeth said:

Mariah has an amazing discography even ME I AM MARIAH FIERCE is better than all of these new girls albums TBH. Her worst is these new girls best 

bey1

also I love looking in too a quality stan

thank you cry0 

you should meet @Vilppu

his taste is flawless! cry7

2 minutes ago, Newton said:

He hates Halo tho dead7 

he says it's one of Bey's worst song dead7 

he loves ST tho dead7

he can hate it bc ST's ballads are better

Halo is a good song live and to experience that 

IASF is like my 2nd worst album out of Bey, still SHITS ENTIRELY on new girls discographies (Demi,Miley,Selena,Ariana ect.)

orangu1