Aion

The Festive Lounge

6 hours ago, Sylk said:

mcfestive.gif LAMB TAG UPDATE mcfestive.gif

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

Updated Extra-Festive Lamb Tag List: 

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

@Apple

@Justice

@WorkDude

@Limn

@Ghibli

PENDING LIST: 

I don't post that much anymore but I still lurk for news so make me (ooh) ft. g eazy part of the list

7 hours ago, Sylk said:

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

@Apple

@Justice

@WorkDude

@Limn

@Ghibli

@Mark

PENDING LIST: 

Add me sis! DhcdBSX.gif

On 31/07/2016 at 10:05 PM, Sylk said:

careful sis tina1 

Last Kiss is one of my favs oprah2 

the belts at the end ny10 

do you stan her debut? and also MIAM? ny10 

What are your thoughts on Rainbow (album) though ? nat1

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

What are your thoughts on Rainbow (album) though ? nat1

Honestly, I love it cry9 Its a more fun version of Butterfly! And her voice sounds great on it! Crybaby, X-Girlfriend, Against All Odds are some of my favs from on there cry9 

What about you? ny10 

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Honestly, I love it cry9 Its a more fun version of Butterfly! And her voice sounds great on it! Crybaby, X-Girlfriend, Against All Odds are some of my favs from on there cry9 

What about you? ny10 

Yes! I love it too!

Against All Odds is literally my favourite Mariah song atm cry9

Idk why some Lambs are literally sleeping on this album.

She also looked gorgeous in this era ny10

The Homecoming Special brit2

It's an unpopular opinion but E=MC2 is so special to me, this album made me stan Mariah

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yes! I love it too!

Against All Odds is literally my favourite Mariah song atm cry9

Idk why some Lambs are literally sleeping on this album.

She also looked gorgeous in this era ny10

The Homecoming Special brit2

It's an unpopular opinion but E=MC2 is so special to me, this album made me stan Mariah

stannnn alex1

Don't forget the elusive chanteuse of the album After Tonight ny10 It always gives me the feels tbh ny10 

And yasss stannn E=MC2 alex1 I think its one of BEST and might even be better than Emancipation jj3 it literally serves BOPS alex1 and her voice is at her best on it alex1 

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

stannnn alex1

Don't forget the elusive chanteuse of the album After Tonight ny10 It always gives me the feels tbh ny10 

And yasss stannn E=MC2 alex1 I think its one of BEST and might even be better than Emancipation jj3 it literally serves BOPS alex1 and her voice is at her best on it alex1 

Tbh.

It's her strongest pop album, this is one of her albums I can't skip any song.

Migrate antm1 Last Kiss antm1 Side Effects antm1 O.O.C. antm1  I'll Be Lovin' U Long Timemoo2

Tbh they're all bops.

I Stay In Love is also very underrated! ny10

7 minutes ago, Royale said:

Tbh.

It's her strongest pop album, this is one of her albums I can't skip any song.

Migrate antm1 Last Kiss antm1 Side Effects antm1 O.O.C. antm1  I'll Be Lovin' U Long Timemoo2

Tbh they're all bops.

I Stay In Love is also very underrated! ny10

Spoken like a true moses ny10 

I also don't skip any track on E=MC2 cry9 ...okay maybe Side Effects sometimes rav3 

but stan I'll be Loving you God Time alex1 aka one of the best songs in Mariah's discography alex1

and stan I Stay In Unappreciated alex1

Lambs need to wake up alex1 the production alex1 the vocals alex1 If promoted well it could've been her 19th #1 alex1

18 hours ago, Sylk said:

Yass that is more likely! She's spending so much time in the studio lately.. cry9 

She also said in an interview that she'll be going to china later on in the year.. so maybe after the SA leg of the tour ends she'll announce the Asian leg cry9 

Its smart marketing tbh, she's touring around the world and to places she's never been before...she's definitely gearing up for a full studio album cry9 

I'm just excited to see what she has in store tbh cry9

She better come to Malaysia again tbh cry9

I think it's great that she's touring again because it builds up her fanbase bit by bit cry9

20 hours ago, Sylk said:

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

@Apple

@Justice

@WorkDude

@Limn

@Ghibli

@Mark

@Harry Styles

@Royale

@TheFameMonster

PENDING LIST: 

Add me fall2

The only Mariah news that I have time to get nowadays is from you guys - I'm might not comment, but I do read and listen dead2

5 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Add me fall2

The only Mariah news that I have time to get nowadays is from you guys - I'm might not comment, but I do read and listen dead2

Migrate.mp3 from the pending list to the official list ny1