Aion

The Festive Lounge

8 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Y'all should discuss this in BG.
I'm gonna report all of you bc I wrote a good essay comparing Ariana and Mariah and lowkey dragging the latter. I'm actually really pressed I can't post it now. Fuck you all.

what's this

dead2

Just now, Skywalker said:

well you did know you could get reported, should've just tagged them in BG

Well thankfully I didn't say anything that wasn't against the rules. dead2 But I was very close to breaking the rules without knowing it. This happens to me whenever I go on Tapatalk and get notified for content people I follow posted.

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Well thankfully I didn't say anything that wasn't against the rules. dead2 But I was very close to breaking the rules without knowing it. This happens to me whenever I go on Tapatalk and get notified for content people I follow posted.

you're a mess, Milan dead2 

The singer Lovari (who previously posted an MC acapella on his FB page) uploaded a post on Instagram last night singing If It's Over, with the following caption: "Late night acapella vocal moments getting my Mariah Carey on. New album preview lamb lambily @mariahcarey (with her IG hashtag)." I'm assuming he is remaking If It's Over.

The singer Lovari (who previously posted an MC acapella on his FB page) uploaded a post on Instagram last night singing If It's Over, with the following caption: "Late night acapella vocal moments getting my Mariah Carey on. New album preview lamb lambily @mariahcarey (with her IG hashtag)." I'm assuming he is remaking If It's Over.

3 minutes ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

he can KEEP IT.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Salvatore said:

I'm gonna report all of you bc I wrote a good essay comparing Ariana and Mariah and lowkey dragging the latter. I'm actually really pressed I can't post it now. Fuck you all.

You didn't drag Mariah? 

You must be drinking some good shit. 

ikr cry9 that interview was soo shady.. kii Mariah's publicist and the interviewer go at it and Mariah does not have it ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

if you want you can watch it
wendy1 

btw did you get some sleep last night? oprah12

I'll have to watch that omg
I did! And I just woke up from a nap, I feel better antm1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Salvatore said:

ugh i shoulda blocked you a long time ago. kindly fuck off pls trash1

#SYLKASKS ~ 013

Is "Mariah's World" a good career move?

Lets not forget that her team has been trying to fix her image since that 2014 fiasco, they're obviously gearing up for her to release new music hence the touring and what not, but do you guys think a reality show docu-series is really a good idea? It didn't end well for other stars of her stature! *cough* being bobby brown *cough* 

IMO it looks good, but I hope it doesn't reinforce the "diva" and "shady" reputation she already has...

It might be a good idea but to be honest I think only the hardcare fans will watch it. Maybe also some older people who like some of her songs, I don't know if the younger generation will be interested.