The Festive Lounge

11 minutes ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

Mega is blocked in my country @Sylk tina1 

omg sorry sis rach2

here you go rach2 tell me how they are rach2

DYTOM: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-86_CooOcgna2diUDlHZ3RDMUU

JBGTM: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-86_CooOcgnaXNSRVBKaWhSV1k

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Just Be Good To Me gives me 80s vibes bey5 I can perfectly imagine George Michael singing it bey5

I've been listening to alot of 80s rock and hiphop lately oprah4

it was such a perfect era sis i can't even oprah4

i think musically the 80s was very innovative @Skyline wouldn't you agrih queen? oprah3

Just now, Sylk said:

omg sorry sis rach2

here you go rach2 tell me how they are rach2

DYTOM: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-86_CooOcgna2diUDlHZ3RDMUU

JBGTM: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-86_CooOcgnaXNSRVBKaWhSV1k

I've been listening to alot of 80s rock and hiphop lately oprah4

it was such a perfect era sis i can't even oprah4

i think musically the 80s was very innovative @Skyline wouldn't you agrih queen? oprah3

For the few things I know about music the 80s and 90s were lit oprah3 What happened to music oprah8

2 hours ago, Sylk said:

#NEWMUSIC

Well technically not new rav3 

But I have remastered two of the songs that are my absolute favs! oprah2 Ya'll need to have it in ya'lls libraries now! clap1

They are 320kps and have custom covers made by yours truly tehe1

The first track is an unreleased track from Music Box! Its one of my all time fav Mariah songs! oprah4

The other one is Just Be Good To Me, its an S.O.S Band cover that Mariah sang during the Daydream Tour Tokyo Dome in 1996 and I love her version! oprah7

Do You Think Of Me?

nzY6ZNe.png

download here

Just Be Good To Me

slENPyG.png

download here

Don't Forget to leave me feedback queens cry9 

let me get these right now cry6

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

Hew is this vile gay to use Godriah's holy bible to get youtube views? 

And who is he to release such a good song? dead2

This song was actually meant for Mariah.The writer, Eric Sinis, also the demo singer pitched it to MC and JD.

18 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I know, and I want to hear Mariah's vocals on it - but his vocals are really good on it too. 

I makes me wonder what the original Art of Letting Go album sounded like tbh. 

inb4 1989 creep1 

"American Idol" contestants react to Mariah Carey

Sunday 7 August 2016

862.jpg

Lazaro Arbos

Former American Idol judge Mariah Carey recently commented that her time on the show was "abusive", which has raised some eyebrows of former contestants who had a front row seat witnessing the tension up close.

"I'm honestly shocked she said that, because of all the times we were on the set filming and even when we got to the live shows she was always treated with respect and courtesy from the producers," said Idol alum Lazaro Arbos. "I think Nigel really admired her talent and always treated her like the queen and the legend that she is."

To recap Carey's remarks, the singer was speaking to journalists at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour on Wednesday (August 3), where she was promoting her eight-part upcoming E! docuseries, Mariah's World. In response to a reporter's question, the singer threw a major jab at the Fox show - for which she was a judge alongside rapper Nicki Minaj, country star Keith Urban and producer Randy Jackson during season 12 - calling it "an abusive experience" and cracking that talking about it would drive her "to drink".

Not missing a beat, producer Nigel Lythgoe responded with a thinly veiled reference to Carey's feud with Minaj. "I'm looking forward to Mariah's new series and wondering if Nicki Minaj may guest," the ex-executive producer told Billboard, alluding to the on-air disaster that was the singers' infamous verbal spat during auditions in 2011 and subsequent bad vibes that lasted all season long. 

Arbos believes that Carey was not referring to the producers at all. "I think that Mariah made those comments of Idol being abusive in regards to her arguments and disagreements with Nicki Minaj, but honestly there was no need for all that," said Arbos, who is working on new music and looking into launching a cosmetics line. "I don't get why she felt that way because as far as I'm concerned she never really had to deal with Miss Minaj! She wasn't even required to talk to her at all, whatsoever!"

Season 12 crooner Devin Velez - who is working on music for a forthcoming EP and entertains audiences at events in Chicago - said he feels that Carey really did try to do her best while on the show. "I think Mariah definitely cared about her position as a judge," he said, adding that the tension between her and Minaj detracted some of the spotlight off of the matter at hand: assessing the contestants.

"I can see why that would be frustrating for Mariah," he said. "She wanted to do her job and smile for the cameras, but it's hard to do that when her fellow judges aren't doing their jobs."

Arbos said there are worse ways to be abused than judging a talent competition. "Her only job was to come in, sit down in a panel and give her comments to the singers and go home and get paid 18 million dollars," he said. "If that's abusive, then I really want to be abused by Idol!"

(Billboard) 

http://mcarchives.com/index1.asp?id=13378

hes cute nicki4