Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 hour ago, Impossible Ryan said:

I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RAIN I CAN STAND UP ONCE AGAIN ON MY OWN AND I KNOW I AM STRONG ENOUGH

Put this in the trash bin already jj2

Joking, it's a masterpiece. It's not one of her best ballads imo though jj2

wvn1GKI.png

EPISODE ~ 015

Predict Infamous' Chart Performance?

Will it do good? Or will it underperform? Could it be her next #1 or will it never see the Top 40?

Discuss the tea ladies! 

000235872hr.jpg?itok=O0EQCVht

NOTE: Yes, I have made some changes as you can see wendy1 Added a few more people to the discussion panel! cry7 

And once @Onika gives that section tina1 I'll move this iconic show to an official thread! 

I don't expect this song to chart high tbh. 

She won't even take her time to promote it and radios definetly won't play the song because of ageism.

I don't even think this will enter the Hot 100. It might peak at #80 if she's extremely lucky. brit2

Yeah, just like what the others have said

As much as I would like it to reach the top 10 at least, Mariah won't be promoting the song at all even though I feel like it's the most hyped Empire song so far

brit2

As long as the music is good, I will be content

moo1

6 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

It's gonna flop ofc um2

opp not even itunes #1?  dead7

5 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

Empire songs don't usually chart so I don't expect it to go anywhere, but if it even makes the hot 100, I'll be proud

yea but it's MARIAH CAREY lj1 they're gonna wanna milk it! Thats probably why they're releasing it so early!

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Do not know or care but seeing her latest singles' performance, top 80 would be satisfying.

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

I don't expect this song to chart high tbh. 

She won't even take her time to promote it and radios definetly won't play the song because of ageism.

I don't even think this will enter the Hot 100. It might peak at #80 if she's extremely lucky. brit2

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

Yeah, just like what the others have said

As much as I would like it to reach the top 10 at least, Mariah won't be promoting the song at all even though I feel like it's the most hyped Empire song so far

brit2

As long as the music is good, I will be content

moo1

I forgot to add this to the OP but Jussie Smollett will be performing that song with Mariah on her Tour so they're obviously gonna promote it! Don't Ya'll think it will atleast have a tiny bit of impact on the charts? oprah12 Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

Just now, Sylk said:

opp not even itunes #1?  dead7

yea but it's MARIAH CAREY lj1 they're gonna wanna milk it! Thats probably why they're releasing it so early!

I forgot to add this to the OP but Jussie Smollett will be performing that song with Mariah on her Tour so they're obviously gonna promote it! Don't Ya'll think it will atleast have a tiny bit of impact on the charts? oprah12 Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

We'll have to hear it first oprah12 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

That was so random ddd

Hew knows, maybe it'll do relatively better in smaller markets. It'd for sure be a cute surprise but as mentioned earlier, I (and undoubtly Moo as well) can live without chart success.

1 minute ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

We'll have to hear it first oprah12 

Good point! carla1 Terrance Howard said it's classic-riah so we'll see if that's true or just a perfect illusion tea. carla1 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

That was so random ddd

Hew knows, maybe it'll do relatively better in smaller markets. It'd for sure be a cute surprise but as mentioned earlier, I (and undoubtly Moo as well) can live without chart success.

The South American and Southeast Asian stans are stanning so hard for Infamous, it would probably smash on there! She should snatch the hype by announcing a lead single right after she goes back on tour tbh! Idk with all the things she's doing it seems like she's gearing up for a full-fledged era with atleast a few more #1s oprah12

ok guys now lets move on to the important question here: were you slayed by the new #sylkasks look? cry6cry7