Aion

The Festive Lounge

EPIC Records is still looking for songs for Mariah to record - album is not close to being done, yet.

----------------------------------------------

Looking For Songs For Mariah Carey

Category: Record

Genre: All

Posted: Sep 16, 2016

Deadline: Oct 15, 2016

Looking for: Mariah Carey is now under Epic Records and i'm looking for records for her. Something that's fresh but also classic 'Mariah.' 

Provider: Label

If songs selected: Will be shown to Mariah Carey and her team for consideration.

If songs placed: If selected, the song will be recorded by Mariah and considered for a single or album deal.

16 minutes ago, ajp said:

EPIC Records is still looking for songs for Mariah to record - album is not close to being done, yet.

----------------------------------------------

Looking For Songs For Mariah Carey

Category: Record

Genre: All

Posted: Sep 16, 2016

Deadline: Oct 15, 2016

Looking for: Mariah Carey is now under Epic Records and i'm looking for records for her. Something that's fresh but also classic 'Mariah.' 

Provider: Label

If songs selected: Will be shown to Mariah Carey and her team for consideration.

If songs placed: If selected, the song will be recorded by Mariah and considered for a single or album deal.

mariah writes all her own music

HN151LX.gif

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Mariah would never orly1  unless it's a cover ofco... oprah12

Chill sis dead7 I'm joking dead2

She did toy with the idea of taking outside work with MIAM - but dropped the idea. 

We've been talking about MC15 for two years now, I'm sure lots of shit is bound to come up 

On 23/09/2016 at 11:19 PM, The Lone Wolf said:

I'm pretty sure her next album will be TEOM/E=MC2 like.

Mariah always records her leads last, so I think they'll have the album ready by December.

It needs to be like TEOM/E=MC2 antm1

TEOM served vocals & quality ballads and E=MC2 was full of bops antm1

2 hours ago, Mom said:

Sometimes I think I get the feeling that the stans of these new girls think that we lambs have never had hard times before fall7

That, and some of us are just too old for this juvenile bullshit. 

It's kind of hilarious to see them try dead2

tea EpJDeS5.gif

mariah has been making music for almost 3 decades  no, have some respect EpJDeS5.gif

Yesterday was the 7th anniversary of Memoirs of a Perfect Album, a really underrated body of work which I used to hate but in the last couple of months, it's grown on me immensely and is an absolutely essential point of Moo's discography for me now.

Let's all appreciate it <3

21 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Yesterday was the 7th anniversary of Memoirs of a Perfect Album, a really underrated body of work which I used to hate but in the last couple of months, it's grown on me immensely and is an absolutely essential point of Moo's discography for me now.

Let's all appreciate it <3

Stan her best album cry1 

wvn1GKI.png

EPISODE ~ 016

NEW MUSIC: Infamous is here! Take a listen and leave your thoughts! 

LISTEN HERE: http://cybertechz.com/audio-empire-cast-ft-mariah-carey-infamous.html/

Tbh it sounds good, it's an Empire song, and Mariah's character is helping Jussie's so I understand that Mariah would take more of a backseat on the track. But I think the production is very nice, I wouldn't mind a similiar sound for MC15. What do you guys think? 

CtfOtEyW8AA3mEf.jpg

since new music is in question, let's to an all-lamb tag as well!