The Honey Farm?

The Babydoll House?

The Roof?

The Prison?

sweetie... 

I like The Elusive Lounge and The Roof oprah2 

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Hello! Wonderful new avatar btw. Fetus Mariah is adorable

I doubt you do, but do you remember me from OGG? I believe my friend Easto (Kyler) was good friends with you?

Anyway flawless set, Zelda is one of my all time faves. I'm currently on a spree of buying the manga cry6 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

I doubt you do, but do you remember me from OGG? I believe my friend Easto (Kyler) was good friends with you?

Anyway flawless set, Zelda is one of my all time faves. I'm currently on a spree of buying the manga cry6 

Was your name Hylia on that board as well? For some reason that seems familiar in some way, but otherwise I'm not sure! But yeah I remember Kyler very well and we used to talk a bunch. He actually messaged me the other day out of the blue about BOTW, lol.

Thanks! I was actually inspired to make a BOTW set when I saw your Zelda avatar. I was in the middle of trying to figure out what to do for a set when I saw yours and thought doing something Zelda-eque would be perfect. Especially since I've been playing BOTW obsessively for awhile, lol.

Nice! I only have the Ocarina of Time manga but have not read it yet! I know there's quite a few other ones around.

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Was your name Hylia on that board as well? For some reason that seems familiar in some way, but otherwise I'm not sure! But yeah I remember Kyler very well and we used to talk a bunch. He actually messaged me the other day out of the blue about BOTW, lol.

Thanks! I was actually inspired to make a BOTW set when I saw your Zelda avatar. I was in the middle of trying to figure out what to do for a set when I saw yours and thought doing something Zelda-eque would be perfect. Especially since I've been playing BOTW obsessively for awhile, lol.

Nice! I only have the Ocarina of Time manga but have not read it yet! I know there's quite a few other ones around.

Yes I was Hylia there as well! I asked him the other day if you all had ever talked cause I thought I remember him saying you all had, and he actually told me he was gonna message you about it. I've been a mentor of sorts as he's played it cause I've barely put it down since release myself.

@Sylk was actually the one that made the Zelda one for me! He doesn't realize his own talent. wub1 The Ocarina of Time is the one I'm reading right now, I was inspired to read them after seeing they finally released the first volume for Twilight Princess.

21 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Hello! Wonderful new avatar btw. Fetus Mariah is adorable

Thanks! Love your set btw yas1 I saw you lurking around here so I thought we should talk tehe1 What's your fav MC album? 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Yes I was Hylia there as well! I asked him the other day if you all had ever talked cause I thought I remember him saying you all had, and he actually told me he was gonna message you about it. I've been a mentor of sorts as he's played it cause I've barely put it down since release myself.

@Sylk was actually the one that made the Zelda one for me! He doesn't realize his own talent. wub1 The Ocarina of Time is the one I'm reading right now, I was inspired to read them after seeing they finally released the first volume for Twilight Princess.

Oh so I guess it was you who inspired him to reach out to me! You know, I remember he and I talked about Zelda back in the day but I had totally forgotten he was a fan when he messaged me the other day, so I was a little surprised! Lol, yeah I've had a friend who has sort of been mentoring me on my journey through BOTW. It's been very helpful, tbh.

He makes beautiful avatars! :D Oh nice! I think Twilight Princess would be the next manga I pick up if I ever decide to – I loved that game.

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Thanks! Love your set btw yas1 I saw you lurking around here so I thought we should talk tehe1 What's your fav MC album? 

Thank you!

And I'm going to be that typical lamb and say Butterfly XD but in all seriousness, it is. It was actually my first Mariah album I listened to, but I didn't get fully into it until last year – I'm a pretty "new" lamb. Daydream is another favorite, but I've been falling in love with Emotions lately, so I actually think it'll be my third favorite of hers. 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Oh so I guess it was you who inspired him to reach out to me! You know, I remember he and I talked about Zelda back in the day but I had totally forgotten he was a fan when he messaged me the other day, so I was a little surprised! Lol, yeah I've had a friend who has sort of been mentoring me on my journey through BOTW. It's been very helpful, tbh.

He makes beautiful avatars! :D Oh nice! I think Twilight Princess would be the next manga I pick up if I ever decide to – I loved that game.

Thank you!

And I'm going to be that typical lamb and say Butterfly XD but in all seriousness, it is. It was actually my first Mariah album I listened to, but I didn't get fully into it until last year – I'm a pretty "new" lamb. Daydream is another favorite, but I've been falling in love with Emotions lately, so I actually think it'll be my third favorite of hers. 

You're also a fan of Taylor aren't you? You may have communicated with @Rachel Berry & @Daenerys back in the day as well! FOTP is great because a lot of the nicer people from that site have joined here. I think it's a lot nice here in general, so hopefully you'll become a familiar face here!

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

You're also a fan of Taylor aren't you? You may have communicated with @Rachel Berry & @Daenerys back in the day as well! FOTP is great because a lot of the nicer people from that site have joined here. I think it's a lot nice here in general, so hopefully you'll become a familiar face here!

I am! I actually stan for a lot of people, haha. I'm not sure if I've communicated with them, their names do not sound familiar but it's always a possibility. It's been so long tbh ninja1 I think when OGG was on the decline and FOTP was created, most of my friends weren't making the transition/weren't coming around as often so I just stopped coming around pop forums altogether (that and, I was just doing other things, lol) But honestly, becoming a new fan of Mariah was what brought me around to joining this board. & I'm sure I will! Everyone has been very nice so far, haha. Not that I mind otherwise.

13 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Thank you!

Oh wow! New lambs are always welcomed yas1 Emotions is really good!  I saw you praising Foreversus in the other thread aka my most favorite and my most played MC track! Looks like it's been confirmed that you have taste! 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Oh wow! New lambs are always welcomed yas1 Emotions is really good!  I saw you praising Foreversus in the other thread aka my most favorite and my most played MC track! Looks like it's been confirmed that you have taste! 

cry7 That song is everything – glad to find another fan of it. Very typical of a lamb, I think The Roof is my ultimate favorite song (for obvious reasons, but it was also one of the first songs I heard of hers) but Forever is actually a very close second. Idk if it's my most played, but it's up there!

Also, I think I'm going to let someone else continue in song vs. song, because otherwise I think we'll both be choosing Forever, lol.

new avi and stan badge btw! who needs Gaga, Madge, Tove and Kylie when you have Mariah (okay tbh i removed them bc it didn't work with the avi but you get what i mean) gaga12

3 hours ago, Milk said:

new avi and stan badge btw! who needs Gaga, Madge, Tove and Kylie when you have Mariah (okay tbh i removed them bc it didn't work with the avi but you get what i mean) gaga12

WIG = OFF oprah10 And from The Roof yas1 stannn  it looks amazing! yas1