Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Wait, I've been posting in the Mariah section all this time? Thought this was a Rep Lounge 2.0 rip4

Slay a bit tho jj2

The Moo section thanks you for the post count jj2 

Just now, Entea said:

Nicki and now Mariah, it's time to stop talking to u wub1

I've been waiting for this day since the day I met you wub1 

Spoiler

Daddy NO oprah4 

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I wish the media didn't try pitting them against each other or I'm sure Ariana would talk about Mariah more often oprah4 

Yes tea Nick said he showed Mariah her Emotions cover and she liked it oprah4 If they met they'd get along, I know it! cry9 

Just now, Sylk said:

Yes tea Nick said he showed Mariah her Emotions cover and she liked it oprah4 If they met they'd get along, I know it! cry9 

If they collabed it would break records so they better meet stat and get this ball rolling

p13jwL0.gif

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

If they collabed it would break records so they better meet stat and get this ball rolling

p13jwL0.gif

You plannin to drown me in this lake of lipton or wha? Tea imagine how the collab would sound WIGGG I'd even be satisfied if they performed together 

p13jwL0.gif

Just now, Sylk said:

You plannin to drown me in this lake of lipton or wha? Tea imagine how the collab would sound WIGGG I'd even be satisfied if they performed together 

p13jwL0.gif

Mariah's 19th number one and Ariana's first number one would be so iconic. Imagine them performing and debuting it at the next Grammy's. My wig is DROWNING at just the thought

p13jwL0.gif

9 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Mariah's 19th number one and Ariana's first number one would be so iconic. Imagine them performing and debuting it at the next Grammy's. My wig is DROWNING at just the thought

p13jwL0.gif

Breaking News: Sylk was Scalped! "His wig FLEW the second the thought entered his mind" Closer Insider Hannah reveals 

p13jwL0.gif

13 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Breaking News: Sylk was Scalped! "His wig FLEW the second the thought entered his mind" Closer Insider Hannah reveals 

p13jwL0.gif

Someone get in contact with Stella and Scooter stat this needs to happen

p13jwL0.gif