Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Royale said:

Same! hug1 Also thank you. I love yours too! So when are you revealing the results for the big Mariah singles rate? oprah12 

Thank you! Well the due date is January 31st so sometime in February. But there have been like only six participants.

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

Thank you! Well the due date is January 31st so sometime in February. But there have been like only six participants.

To be fair there was a lot of songs to rate. rip4 Maybe you should try with just an album next time!

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

in all honesty, i dont drag it as much as i did when it first came out. its no My All or Always Be A Legend, but its not as shitty as Infamous was

Tea Infamous wasn't the tea but my husband Jussie Smollett is featured in it so I've decided to let that sink in!

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Tea Infamous wasn't the tea but my husband Jussie Smollett is featured in it so I've decided to let that sink in!

Oh wow speaking of husbands my last one divorced me because of infidelity :( So not cool it wasnt even my fault

2 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Well Colton and i were never married. He is juts my best friend. But Pietro is leaving because i had five kids with Jake and Urbi sob1 Its not my fault they are so hot sob1

I would've done the same without an ounce of hesitation btw! (I mean, cheating on him) whit1 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yes, he can confirm it! And no one, legends only! whit1 

This is not true, don’t believe this!!! I am happily married with many users on here