Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Oh we don't know each other but I think we were using the same forum years ago! rip2 And I remembered your username from that place. I didn't know you were a CAL player here though whit2 

Omg now I know what you're talking about. That place.. brit5 Glad we're both away and safe now fjfjfj 

And yes! I have tried being a part of the other Mariah bases on another certain forum and, well, it didn't feel the most inclusive lol. Hoping that changes here! jj3

54 minutes ago, Love So Soft said:

Omg now I know what you're talking about. That place.. brit5 Glad we're both away and safe now fjfjfj 

And yes! I have tried being a part of the other Mariah bases on another certain forum and, well, it didn't feel the most inclusive lol. Hoping that changes here! jj3

Lmao exactly, let's not talk about it. ny1 

The Lambs here are pretty cool tbh, we lost the section and got it back about a week ago so people are coming back slowly but surely. jj2 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:23 PM, Royale said:

Oh you're right. I really want to continue experimenting her sound with newer producers because that really worked out for her with Caution. Miss Bourelly, Blood Orange etc should be brought back! rose1 I'd love to see her actually work with someone like Daniel Caesar and not one of his producers or so.. As long as the album ends up aging like the finest of wines anyway I don't mind. Points about the jazz part, whew! We should make a thread about what we'd like to see for ha next album! rose1

TEA! rose1 Experimentation is what made Caution the classic that it is! rose1 She evolved while also retaining the stuff that's quintessentially hers imo giveup3 Omg we should make a thread on it yes! rose1

On 5/4/2020 at 1:34 AM, Tama said:

"airier sounding" Nope, not here for another Charmbracelet. Something as relaxed and as sexy as Caution, however, is very much wished for.

I never said I wanted another Charmbracelet, although the lyrical prowess for that album is undeniable. While we could debate on the vocals (her vocal approach on that album was way too airy even though that album had some of her most amazing upper register belts) Imagine her combining the lyrical strength from that album alongside smt like Daydream/Caution/E=MC2, she would be UNSTOPPABLE tbh giveup3

On 5/4/2020 at 2:36 AM, Love So Soft said:

hi y'all. i've made a few attempts to post outside of Create a Label and be active in my faves threads and have failed, so let's see if it'll stick this time moo9

When are we going to do a #JusticeForEmotions? Her best album deserves! moo5

Hello! moo5 You betta stick around sis giveup3

On 5/5/2020 at 2:56 PM, Jon. said:

Omg we should make a thread on it yes! rose1

Well do it jj2 I'd love to make some Big Brother thread but I'm not sure if we have enough people around these days.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Royalty said:

Does any of you maybe have an avatar from the I Stay In Love video that I can use? cry9 

You should've @ me I could make you one omg. Just tell me which parts you want and I'm on it! ny1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

You should've @ me I could make you one omg. Just tell me which parts you want and I'm on it! ny1 

Omg why are you such a legend? cry1 Let me check the video and tell you yas2 

@Royale do you think you can do something with the parts where she's dressed as a show girl? she looks so beautiful in there yas2 the parts in the video are too short to tag tbh rip4 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

@Royale do you think you can do something with the parts where she's dressed as a show girl? she looks so beautiful in there yas2 the parts in the video are too short to tag tbh rip4 

Sure! Do you mean the parts in which she's laying on the floor or "dancing" ? I wish this video had normal colours instead of black & white! jj4 

Just now, Royale said:

Sure! Do you mean the parts in which she's laying on the floor or "dancing" ? I wish this video had normal colours instead of black & white! jj4 

Where she's dancing & singing! yas2 That's my favorite part of the video! And Ikr, whoever thought it would be a good idea to put it out in black/white should be FIRED clap1 

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Where she's dancing & singing! yas2 That's my favorite part of the video! And Ikr, whoever thought it would be a good idea to put it out in black/white should be FIRED clap1 

Alright I'll do that when we're done, I'll post it here wub1 

Just now, Royale said:

I forgot how short small avis are rip2 Hope you like it. Feel free to change the speed if you want etc!

ISIL.gif

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH DARLING IT LOOKS PERFECT wub1