Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Royale said:

Oh yeah I see rip4 Well why did they decide to do that rebuild now? I mean did something bad happen w/ your shower?

Nah all the stuff inside it was just old and ready for some renewing rip4 they wanted to do it earlier in the year but because of covid they had to reschedule until September....it's probably going to last 3 weeks

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Yea so basically from my place to Paris.. well I guess I'll see about that rip3 How close to Rotterdam?

Amsterdam is a great city though, I like it more then Rotterdam! I live 10 minutes away from Rotterdam with the train and 20 minutes with the car! 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Nope rip4 1,5 hours away...I'm closer to Rotterdam btw!

This is random but I read about the dams they built to stop flooding

The Netherlands are pioneers in that subject ugh jj2

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Amsterdam is a great city though, I like it more then Rotterdam! I live 10 minutes away from Rotterdam with the train and 20 minutes with the car! 

Oh wow alright! Well Amsterdam really seems like THAT touristic area in the netherlands so it's a must for me to go there someday, dk about the other cities around tho!

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

This is random but I read about the dams they built to stop flooding

The Netherlands are pioneers in that subject ugh jj2

Yes omg! The only thing we did right in history rip4 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Well I'm telling you: it sucks!

Note taken ny6 poor Kendji

Oh wow alright! Well Amsterdam really seems like THAT touristic area in the netherlands so it's a must for me to go there someday, dk about the other cities around tho!

Amsterdam is really crowded, some gems to visit when you are in the Netherlands are Rotterdam and Utrecht and, ofcourse, my home town Dordrecht yas2 

Just now, Royalty said:

Amsterdam is really crowded, some gems to visit when you are in the Netherlands are Rotterdam and Utrecht and, ofcourse, my home town Dordrecht yas2 

Aww yeah, so I suppose masks are mandatory even outside in Amsterdam? rip3 They are in some streets in Paris as well. I hate wearing a mask rip4 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

I lowkey think Amsterdam looks like Venice with the canals and bridges but that might be just me rip4 

Aww yeah, so I suppose masks are mandatory even outside in Amsterdam? rip3 They are in some streets in Paris as well. I hate wearing a mask rip4 

Masks are only mandatory in Amsterdam and Rotterdam and in public transport in the whole Netherlands yas2 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I lowkey think Amsterdam looks like Venice with the canals and bridges but that might be just me rip4 

Yeah that's kinda just you rip4