Aion

The Festive Lounge

On 10/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Sylk said:

How is everyone enjoying The Rarities? I think its really good! Fav tracks: Can You Hear Me, One Night, Mesmerized... and the entirety of Tokyo Dome!

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

12 hours ago, Royale said:

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

On 10/28/2020 at 11:39 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm surprised by how much I don't like Can You Hear Me jj4 Never listen to it.

I'd say that One Night and OHOMO are my favorites. Mesmerized is also vry cute, tho. 

I can see why you might not like it, it has a demo quality to it and her voice sounds tired. But the melody and her vocals (even tired) are STUNNING! I hope you come around to liking it!

Mesmerized is a fav of mine yess

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

One Night is good. Sonically it reminds me of In The Mix.

giphy.gif

Mesmerized and Here We Go Around Again are bops though. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

That's why I first tagged you because I knew you'd be pressed! oprah15 You better mentally prepare yourself sir!

I'll only attend of you add this to the set list oprah15