Aion

The Festive Lounge

I need help MC stans I really wanna get more into Mariah, but I don't know where to start for the best experience! I listened to Caution (trinity 2018 albums btw!), Music Box, Butterfly & some bits of MIAMTEC & TEOM, but I don't remember anything from them since it was a long time ago! I really loved Caution & her 00's smash hit singles We Belong Together, Obsessed & Touch My Body and her ultimate classics like Hero, My All, Without You, etc. true1 

How should I listen to her albums? Please help a little young lamb out!

23 minutes ago, Luca said:

I need help MC stans I really wanna get more into Mariah, but I don't know where to start for the best experience! I listened to Caution (trinity 2018 albums btw!), Music Box, Butterfly & some bits of MIAMTEC & TEOM, but I don't remember anything from them since it was a long time ago! I really loved Caution & her 00's smash hit singles We Belong Together, Obsessed & Touch My Body and her ultimate classics like Hero, My All, Without You, etc. true1 

How should I listen to her albums? Please help a little young lamb out!

As you're really into Pop, I'm mostly going to talk to you about her pop records;

You want to listen to an easy, accessible, fun Pop album? Listen to E=MC2, featuring Touch My Body, I'll Be Lovin U Long Time, Migrate... (I think you'd like this one), another pop album would be Rainbow featuring Heartbreaker, and other good songs such as Bliss, Petals etc. Daydream has Fantasy, Always Be My Baby featured on it and it's one of her most acclaimed so that! Go with those three first and then get to the more R&B leaning ones!

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Since you're really into Pop, I'm mostly going to talk to you about her pop records;

You want to listen to an easy, accessible, fun Pop album? Listen to E=MC2! (I think you'd like this one), another pop album would be Rainbow featuring Heartbreaker, and other good songs such as Bliss, Petals etc. Daydream has Fantasy, Always Be My Baby featured on it and it's one of her most acclaimed so that! Go with those three first and then get to the more R&B leaning ones!

I'd agree, after those then maybe dive in to Charmbracelet and Memoirs. Those are her most full on chill RnB albums. 

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Condolences.

One Sweet Day... Often Imitated never duplicated. true1

I hate you for this lol, I think it's a cute track. Never got the hate it got aside from the fact that it's a frontloaded/not organic #1 tbh true1 

Since the Leona Lewis thread is closed and this is as close as it gets (lmfao2)... Omg, Spirit and Echo are incredible albums. Leona used to be one of my stan trinity back in 2013-15 I guess and I can't believe how long I haven't listened to her music. 

Just now, Max said:

Since the Leona Lewis thread is closed and this is as close as it gets (lmfao2)... Omg, Spirit and Echo are incredible albums. Leona used to be one of my stan trinity back in 2013-15 I guess and I can't believe how long I haven't listened to her music. 

SCREAMING MESS. lol1

Bleeding Love was my favourite song on E=MC2

7 minutes ago, Max said:

I Got You is one of Mariah's most underrated songs! oprah15lmfao2 

Forgive Me is a bop though, even if the music video and Mariah dancing in it is somewhat tragic. The outfit kind of serves the Heartbreaker MV tho wendy3

15 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Forgive Me is a bop though, even if the music video and Mariah dancing in it is somewhat tragic. The outfit kind of serves the Heartbreaker MV tho wendy3

It's one of my least favorites though. rav2