Aion

The Festive Lounge

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Billie Frank you are doing amazing, sweetie.

Hoping for her that she won't get blocked by some fraudulent number one song this time around. giveup3 Plus with our Merry Christmas listening party coming up soon your streams will help the song remain at the top of the chart rav2

I have a highkey feeling another charity Christmas single will beat ha to it rip4

OSC update looks promising tho

wtW5afa.png

9 minutes ago, Entea said:

I have a highkey feeling another charity Christmas single will beat ha to it rip4

OSC update looks promising tho

wtW5afa.png

I'm curious though, are you used to hear this song a lot during Christmas season? In here I can hear the song sometimes in shops and heavily in some commercials, it's big obviously but it's not as strong on streaming platforms as it is in the UK right now. rip4 (Although higher on iTunes in France than both the UK/US)

17 minutes ago, Royale said:

I'm curious though, are you used to hear this song a lot during Christmas season? In here I can hear the song sometimes in shops and heavily in some commercials, it's big obviously but it's not as strong on streaming platforms as it is in the UK right now. rip4 (Although higher on iTunes in France than both the UK/US)

I'm too introverted to know rip4

When I was a kid/teen, it was a must have on any Christmas tv playlists, especially my generation that seems to hold strong to this day by the looks of it. There's even hype for who will get the Christmas number 1 each year to the point where we say 'blah got a Christmas #1'. I assume radios here are somewhat forced to play Christmas songs and AIWFCIY is a popular pick so you will hear them when you do your xmas shopping jj2

25 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Billie Frank you are doing amazing, sweetie.

Hoping for her that she won't get blocked by some fraudulent number one song this time around. giveup3 Plus with our Merry Christmas listening party coming up soon,  your streams will help the song remain at the top of the chart rav2

Yes we need to get it to #1 in the UK! But no doubt a cringe Charity single will appear in mid December. dead2

13 minutes ago, Royale said:

Imagine if Oh Santa went #1 and AIWFCIY went to #2. fall9 Its literally possible though as Ariana is insanely popular here. 

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

I'm too introverted to know rip4

When I was a kid/teen, it was a must have on any Christmas playlist, especially my generation that seems to hold strong to this day by the looks of it. There's even hype for who will get the Christmas number 1 each year to the point where we say 'blah got a Christmas #1'. I assume radios here are somewhat forced to play Christmas songs and AIWFCIY is a popular pick so you will hear them when you do your xmas shopping jj2

News team leader indeed! jj2 Thanks for the info. I feel like it's not that important here but we still enjoy the classics. I just checked iTunes and AIWFCIY is the only holiday-related song within the Top 10. rip3 Last Chrismas follows at #39. clap3 

14 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yes we need to get it to #1 in the UK! But no doubt a cringe Charity single will appear in mid December. dead2

Imagine if Oh Santa went #1 and AIWFCIY went to #2. fall9 Its literally possible though as Ariana is insanely popular here. 

Maybe in the UK but I so don't see that happening for the US rip2 I hope they'll get a high debut and re-peak later on tbh

Just now, Royale said:

News team leader indeed! jj2 Thanks for the info. I feel like it's not that important here but we still enjoy the classics. I just checked iTunes and AIWFCIY is the only holiday-related song within the Top 10. rip3 Last Chrismas follows at #39. clap3 

Like all songs, most of the chart success depends on streaming nowadays. Even more so for xmas singles as I can't see much hype in buying a physical or downloading seasonal songs when we live in convenience generationrip4

It seems like your VPN is paying off  ny1

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Like all songs, most of the chart success depends on streaming nowadays. Even more so for xmas singles as I can't see much hype in buying a physical or downloading seasonal songs when we live in convenience generationrip4

It seems like your VPN is paying off  ny1

Don't you start thinking I'm a bots stan rav2 Yes of course but I'm still surprised at the 10 people buying the songs each and every year liek.. Anyways stream Hawai Remix!

Just now, Royale said:

Maybe in the UK but I so don't see that happenning for the US rip2 I hope they'll get a high debut and re-peak later on tbh

Yeah I think Oh Santa going #1 is fairly unrealistic. Even here. Not unless all the Arianators spam the hell out of it, which is unlikely. 

The issue with the UK is that it gets attached to cringe awful charity singles far too easily. The right wingers will be trying to push Fairytale Of New York to #1 too. nicki5

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah I think Oh Santa going #1 is fairly unrealistic. Even here. Not unless all the Arianators spam the hell out of it, which is unlikely. 

The issue with the UK is that it gets attached to cringe awful charity singles far too easily. The right wingers will be trying to push Fairytale Of New York to #1 too. nicki5

Dis•gus•ting! Do you think they can at least have a Top 5 debut in the UK or you wouldn't know? Because Positions doing so well in the UK charts is impressive to me, and since Ariana's been the UK's darling since 2017 interesting1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Dis•gus•ting! Do you think they can at least have a Top 5 debut in the UK or you wouldn't know? Because Positions doing so well in the UK charts is impressive to me, and since Ariana's been the UK's darling since 2017 interesting1 

Its hard to say. I mean it is possible that it'll go #1 but I just don't think its likely. It really depends on how much the fans get behind it. 

Positions is doing really well but its not a Christmas song/album. 

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Don't you start thinking I'm a bots stan rav2 Yes of course but I'm still surprised at the 10 people buying the songs each and every year liek.. Anyways stream Hawai Remix!

Omg The Weeknd knows Spanish? scream1

Or Maluma is a great teacher scream1

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Last year it was some crap about sausage rolls. ari10

Omg I tots forgot about that ajay1

I have to say that as a sausage roll stan, I embraced it back then juicy1

5 minutes ago, Entea said:

Omg I tots forgot about that ajay1

I have to say that as a sausage roll stan, I embraced it back then juicy1

At least the era of awful songs from X Factor winners snatching the #1 is long gone. sia3

The last decent Christmas #1 was in 2002. ari5

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_Singles_Chart_Christmas_number_ones

4 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Most male pop singers don't sing low at all, so boring. ny4 There's so much beauty in bass and baritone notes. 

Also the face she made after reaching that note moo9

She went down to a F#2 there too. Tenors could never. ny9

6 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

The random whistles at 4:12 dead2

The face she makes on the run after the whistles is far more iconic.

Spoiler

LG6Fcvl.png

Speaking of iconic we need Mariah to just improvise a whole concert. moo11

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

She went down to a F#2 there too. Tenors could never. ny9

The face she makes on the run after the whistles is far more iconic.

Reveal hidden contents

LG6Fcvl.png

Speaking of iconic we need Mariah to just improvise a whole concert. moo11

Hide contents

Lol this is so cute, she literally could be a broadway singer. Not her improvisation being better than half of serious performances dead2