Aion

The Festive Lounge

20 hours ago, Royale said:

I have not, don't worry! Plus, it's not like I can expect immediate responses, as I happen to be a pretty bad "texter" at times as well tbh! ny4

Everyone seems to really enjoy Tolerate It, whether it is here or on other boards. I will check that one out. interesting1 Folklore was cute but I didn't expect a folk album from Taylor, lol. It's sort of like when Ariana transitioned from Dangerous Woman to Sweetener. In this case it was less drastic because I didn't attach Taylor to *one* specific genre as she's used to experiment a lot with her past music. Still enjoyed some tracks though, although it's not one of the albums I run to listen to these days. If y'all did more Taylor listening parties..... (maybe from a few days on bc now I'm screaming internally with exams coming up)

I'm not going back to Brazilian music until May! demi1 

I saw on some forum board that Criminel was a bop. I haven't bought the CD so I haven't heard them yet. Can't wait for clubs to open again yup yup!

ny6

I mean, yeah, "texter" with those interpunctions signs can be used to describe me, but that's more because I probably am in a position to text different directions/people at the same time, because it is better that than text in one particular place and just leave others hanging. ny4

Yeah, Tolerate It is pretty vulnerable track even though I find Tis The Damn Season equally emotionally raw and even more hitting, but that's on the person.

I actually did expect these sounds from her, but the thing is I would have never guessed when she would deliver them, so it really felt like out of blue. I am actually thankful, because exploring pure pop further would actually take a toll on her, so both of these albums were welcome refreshements. However, I do understnad why would you say that you were not revisting folklore so much.

Oh, yeah, listening parties, it is not like I forgot about evermore listening party ( ny5 ), it is just that I need to find suitable time-frame for it to happen. Maybe next weekend ( Saturday ). bey7

Criminel already sounds like Claque-esque, so I sense banger indeed. burn1

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Hi fag oprah15 

xtina1 isnt it iconic that both Ariana and Mariah have sampled Lil Kim's Crush On You. ari3 theres some amazing mashups of their songs on YouTube. 

Slayyy

On 1/12/2021 at 12:46 AM, Royale said:

Crazy how I have NO interest (nor the time, to be honest) to entertain this section these days. jj4 I'm free from Friday on nonetheless, so maybe we can try and do something from there @Billie Frank

Even if no one replies i'm going to try and get the post count up this week. If we're not careful the section could be lost. jj4