Honey giveup4

SPILL IT SIS!!!  giveup4

Also, Breakdown giveup4

Fourth Of July giveup4

The Beautiful Ones giveup4

and Fly Away! giveup4

BUTTERFLY IS TIMELESS AND FLAWLESS!!

4 hours ago, Royale said:

I know you posted this because my avie indirectly reminded you of this gorgeous album oprah15 

Couldn't agree more, Butterfly was Flawless from start to finish!!! giveup4

4 hours ago, Max said:

Also: Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse is criminally underrated bebe1

Happy to see MIAM The Elusive Chanteuse getting the love and credit it deserves

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Omg @Ghostface just now they are making a short documentary presentation of "psychedelic pop group" La Femme oprah15 not you making me know about them before the French media!

oprah15

Yes, I am that magical. oprah7

And I like that description, I have added their new album Paradigmes to my favorite releases of the year so far. tehe2

Which is expected when an album contains songs like Divine Créature and Nouvelle-Orléans among the others. bey7

20 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

oprah15

Yes, I am that magical. oprah7

And I like that description, I have added their new album Paradigmes to my favorite releases of the year so far. tehe2

Which is expected when an album contains songs like Divine Créature and Nouvelle-Orléans among the others. bey7

Btw bestie I listened to the Slow Rush today and I really am familiar with it now oprah15 Lost In Yesterday deserved a Grammy win js. Also, what have you been up to? Are you doing good? Because we are used to see you serve robot on here daily, but we don't interact much outside of section games. I will check those songs out! bey7 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Btw bestie I listened to the Slow Rush today and I really am familiar with it now oprah15 Lost In Yesterday deserved a Grammy win js. Also, what have you been up to? Are you doing good? Because we are used to see you every day serve robot on here, but we don't interact much outside of section games. I will check those songs out! bey7 

oprah15

I can't even express how much I am delighted you got into Slow Rush - even though its his/their most accessible album, it's still a bit left field disco-dance kind of rave, but it sounds so pristine and thumping - Glimmer case in point. tehe2

But One More Year really opens the album in a great fashion. oprah7

ny2 I just like how I am classified as a robot around here now, which I agree with. ny4

Yeah, still doing good, home locked still, finshing Harlan Coben's Play Dead book these days, studying ocular infections and other eye disfunctions at the moment and listening to music. Porter Robinson's Nurture is slow, but kind of up-tempo electro divine space, so you can give it a spin when you feel like it.

As for Paradigmes, I think you will like that since it is close to Slow Rush in some aspects. bey7

How are you, non-robot? Are you feeling bored or excited for new batch of exams in May? sob1

27 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

oprah15

I can't even express how much I am delighted you got into Slow Rush - even though its his/their most accessible album, it's still a bit left field disco-dance kind of rave, but it sounds so pristine and thumping - Glimmer case in point. tehe2

But One More Year really opens the album in a great fashion. oprah7

ny2 I just like how I am classified as a robot around here now, which I agree with. ny4

Yeah, still doing good, home locked still, finshing Harlan Coben's Play Dead book these days, studying ocular infections and other eye disfunctions at the moment and listening to music. Porter Robinson's Nurture is slow, but kind of up-tempo electro divine space, so you can give it a spin when you feel like it.

As for Paradigmes, I think you will like that since it is close to Slow Rush in some aspects. bey7

How are you, non-robot? Are you feeling bored or excited for new batch of exams in May? sob1

For some reason I was hesitant to break the glass ceiling and get into them, but once I did it didn't feel so bad! I might listen to their album 'Current soon'. If you have listened to it, what are your thoughts? 

Glad that you're managing to keep yourself busy while being productive! Which is usually something I cannot do! I wish I had more time to read books because I bought lots of interesting books lately. I need to finish reading Mariah's memoir first. (Which I received not too long ago) 

Exams are never fun, so it's going to be a ride for sure! Last semester exams were particularly tough because of my Uni's terrible organization. That being said, it's the very last semester in this Uni for me - so that should be exciting! I can't wait to part ways with some.. interesting people to say the least! ny4 Are you studying to be an optician? This is pretty rad, surprisingly a field I wouldn't imagine you studying in (based on a few posts of yours fff don't even wonder why).

Thanks for your recommendations! I'm not sure whether or not you could be interested in listening to some albums I like, so I won't bother and take your rec instead! ny1 

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

For some reason I was hesitant to break the glass ceiling and get into them, but once I did it didn't feel so bad! I might listen to their album 'Current soon'. If you have listened to it, what are your thoughts? 

Glad that you're managing to keep yourself busy while being productive! Which is usually something I cannot do! I wish I had more time to read books because I bought lots of interesting books lately. I need to finish reading Mariah's memoir first. (Which I received not too long ago) 

Exams are never fun, so it's going to be a ride for sure! Last semester exams were particularly tough because of my Uni's terrible organization. That being said, it's the very last semester in this Uni for me - so that should be exciting! I can't wait to part ways with some.. interesting people to say the least! ny4 Are you studying to be an optician? This is pretty rad, surprisingly a field I wouldn't imagine you studying in (based on a few posts of yours fff don't even wonder why).

Thanks for your recommendations! I'm not sure whether or not you could be interested in listening to some albums I like, so I won't bother and take your rec instead! ny1 

Yeah, Currents is also more on the accessible side with different genres brought together, but in a unique style. Personally, I like their discography as a whole, but Slow Rush and Currents can be listened anytime really, while their early work is experimental to the extent that you need to digest it slowly, but it is scrumptious meal. tehe2

I think I got overly indulgent is those activites while at home to the point I don't get into contact with other people much in contrast to the period leading up to all of this situation, but they understand this magical person I am and my habits. ny5 I am also glad to hear you are also book oriented and that's truly good thing since you can learn something new from all of them - for example, while reading Coben's Play dead, I got to know about French mime master and actor Marcel Marceau. jj2

Well, you do have a point, if it gets tough, you just remind yourself you won't be there for much long. Please don't mind me for asking, which Uni is that as in law, economics, etc?

As for me, I study medicine, but I need to take ophtalmology exam in May ( among other lovely subjects I need to pass ), so it is a ride and a party. ny4

I am always open to recommendations as well. While I am preparing food or browsing web or doing any kind of activity that doesn't require my full attention, I let my phone play some album on YouTube, so I get to listening new music pretty often ( this habit was developed in late 2020, but it is good thing since I can do that while commuting to the Uni and back home, for example ). bey7

19 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Yeah, Currents is also more on the accessible side with different genres brought together, but in a unique style. Personally, I like their discography as a whole, but Slow Rush and Currents can be listened anytime really, while their early work is experimental to the extent that you need to digest it slowly, but it is scrumptious meal. tehe2

I think I got overly indulgent is those activites while at home to the point I don't get into contact with other people much in contrast to the period leading up to all of this situation, but they understand this magical person I am and my habits. ny5 I am also glad to hear you are also book oriented and that's truly good thing since you can learn something new from all of them - for example, while reading Coben's Play dead, I got to know about French mime master and actor Marcel Marceau. jj2

Well, you do have a point, if it gets tough, you just remind yourself you won't be there for much long. Please don't mind me for asking, which Uni is that as in law, economics, etc?

As for me, I study medicine, but I need to take ophtalmology exam in May ( among other lovely subjects I need to pass ), so it is a ride and a party. ny4

I am always open to recommendations as well. While I am preparing food or browsing web or doing any kind of activity that doesn't require my full attention, I let my phone play some album on YouTube, so I get to listening new music pretty often ( this habit was developed in late 2020, but it is good thing since I can do that while commuting to the Uni and back home, for example ). bey7

Sure, well this is it: I am going to listen to Currents tomorrow, while studying or doing whatever.

Yes! I'm not that much of a bookworm (which can be really awkward as someone who chose the Literary option to study in High School for my 10th & 11th grades whatsoever), but I do enjoy some novels! I do enjoy celebrities memoirs or non fiction, but also some best-sellers, or critically acclaimed works (Le prix Goncourt) if I feel like reading them.

With Uni I lost the pleasure of reading regularly, but thanks to last year's quarantine: (surprising, I'm aware) I picked it up where I left it and bought plenty of different books afterwards! oprah15

Before getting into Mariah's memoir I finished reading Souad's 'Burned Alive', which is such a tragic, yet fascinating story about the condition of women in some obscure parts of the world. Basically she was a woman who got burned alive by her family for getting pregnant w/o being married beforehand. Afte that I'll get to read Camus' "La Peste", which is reminiscent of what's going on in the world right now, though that is a fiction. 

That said, I study French/Anglo-American Law! I... would never be able to pursue scientific studies, lit rally my worst fear rip2 My brain hated science, but science hated me more omg.

Depends of what you are into, because you seem to be a chameleon with your music interests, thus it is a bit hard for me to read you when it comes to that, specifically. jj2 

Good luck with your exams! I really admire people who willingly study in those fields. Are you doing well or is it a bit bleak at times? Because it's been quite an interesting ride here! How is your 'life-as-a-student' usually going in normal circumstances? 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:56 AM, Royale said:

Sure, well this is it: I am going to listen to Currents tomorrow, while studying or doing whatever.

Yes! I'm not that much of a bookworm (which can be really awkward as someone who chose the Literary option to study in High School for my 10th & 11th grades whatsoever), but I do enjoy some novels! I do enjoy celebrities memoirs or non fiction, but also some best-sellers, or critically acclaimed works (Le prix Goncourt) if I feel like reading them.

With Uni I lost the pleasure of reading regularly, but thanks to last year's quarantine: (surprising, I'm aware) I picked it up where I left it and bought plenty of different books afterwards! oprah15

Before getting into Mariah's memoir I finished reading Souad's 'Burned Alive', which is such a tragic, yet fascinating story about the condition of women in some obscure parts of the world. Basically she was a woman who got burned alive by her family for getting pregnant w/o being married beforehand. Afte that I'll get to read Camus' "La Peste", which is reminiscent of what's going on in the world right now, though that is a fiction. 

That said, I study French/Anglo-American Law! I... would never be able to pursue scientific studies, lit rally my worst fear rip2 My brain hated science, but science hated me more omg.

Depends of what you are into, because you seem to be a chameleon with your music interests, thus it is a bit hard for me to read you when it comes to that, specifically. jj2 

Good luck with your exams! I really admire people who willingly study in those fields. Are you doing well or is it a bit bleak at times? Because it's been quite an interesting ride here! How is your 'life-as-a-student' usually going in normal circumstances? 

Excuse this bot for not functioning properly and being 24 hours late with the reply. bey9

Well, I also wouldn't call myself bookworm per se, but I must say my reading ( non-university related literature ) went up highly in late 2019 and it is still going. For someone who also doesn't consider themsleves bookworm, you have nice line of books stacked up. Burned Alive reminds me of Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns and story of a woman who got stoned after killing her abusive husband. Reading really makes us being self-aware and aware of the world we are living in and be grateful we are where we are really. ohno1

Camus is a genius. In fact, classic French and classic Russian literature are my favorite branches of classic literature in Europe and maybe even in the world. So rich and detailed and so wholesome in every life aspect. oprah7

Oh, law is also pretty substantial and hefty I would say. I have few friends studying that. tehe2

Medicine is magic at work, but not every subject is hit and it does get bleak, but learning all those processes and things how each every cell function on molecular level and how that reflects on us as organisms is trully stunning. I love so many subjects, but it is quite draining. You are basically reading quite often and it feels like full-time job, but it still passes, so it is okay.

Life-as-a-student before all of this was as you could expect - study sessions with people who you are also hanging out, but I must say my friendships of today are those from high school actually. University people, while diverse, still don't feel like someone you can rely on completely, but they are really good to visit places with them - pubs, cinemas, sharing knowledge and tips, but not this personal level of communication, but that's okay. I appreciate having them as colleagues more anyway.

I definitely miss going to classes sometimes and watching new movie afterwards or just going for coffee, but this new reality isn't bad in itself much - I still do those things - at home. ny5

I will keep you updated if anything interesting pops us on that field and, of course, on music fild as well. jj2

28 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Excuse this bot for not functioning properly and being 24 hours late with the reply. bey9

Well, I also wouldn't call myself bookworm per se, but I must say my reading ( non-university related literature ) went up highly in late 2019 and it is still going. For someone who also doesn't consider themsleves bookworm, you have nice line of books stacked up. Burned Alive reminds me of Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns and story of a woman who got stoned after killing her abusive husband. Reading really makes us being self-aware and aware of the world we are living in and be grateful we are where we are really. ohno1

Camus is a genius. In fact, classic French and classic Russian literature are my favorite branches of classic literature in Europe and maybe even in the world. So rich and detailed and so wholesome in every life aspect. oprah7

Oh, law is also pretty substantial and hefty I would say. I have few friends studying that. tehe2

Medicine is magic at work, but not every subject is hit and it does get bleak, but learning all those processes and things how each every cell function on molecular level and how that reflects on us as organisms is trully stunning. I love so many subjects, but it is quite draining. You are basically reading quite often and it feels like full-time job, but it still passes, so it is okay.

Life-as-a-student before all of this was as you could expect - study sessions with people who you are also hanging out, but I must say my friendships of today are those from high school actually. University people, while diverse, still don't feel like someone you can rely on completely, but they are really good to visit places with them - pubs, cinemas, sharing knowledge and tips, but not this personal level of communication, but that's okay. I appreciate having them as colleagues more anyway.

I definitely miss going to classes sometimes and watching new movie afterwards or just going for coffee, but this new reality isn't bad in itself much - I still do those things - at home. ny5

I will keep you updated if anything interesting pops us on that field and, of course, on music fild as well. jj2

I was a lazzie today and thus, haven't listened to Currents! I will perhaps tomorrow or sometime during the weekend if I am able to!

I actually love those kind of "tragic" novels, and I'm absolutely going to look this up. Books about terrorism (L'Attentat, Khalid by Yasmina Khadra), treatment and living conditions of women in certain "obscur" places of the world (3 Powerful Women - that one's a fiction tho-, Burned Alive, The Veil of Fear, and more..) are fascinating to me, so I'm looking forward to get to know more about this one.

I do enoy best sellers as well! I need to start reading more books in English, though. I have read only ONE so far over the course of my studies in HS and rn I'm reading Mariah's memoir. I'm looking forward to buy Obama's (I haven't bought Michelle's book yet, a mess.. Though I really want it) and after that I'll also read a super famous book you might know of, as a recent TV adaptation came out of it: Joel Dicker's The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair. Everyone's been hyping it up, so let's see! 

I'm really glad you are doing well. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes and study that, but then again I really do admire you (from afar) for studying it. 

Also tea on Uni friendships! To be honest when I arrived at University, I thought this would be the perfect place to renew my "address book", and find new friends I could connect with.. Well, after three years.. This didn't happen! Thankfully I found two people I could say can be considered as somewhat friends, but time will tell if they actually are, or not. But also true, you can do fun stuff with them in the meantime. I'm glad I've made my real friends before Uni, otherwise.. rip4 

you can quote now! @Ghostface

Just now, Royale said:

I was a lazzie today and thus, haven't listened to Currents! I will perhaps tomorrow or sometime during the weekend if I am able to!

I actually love those kind of "tragic" novels, and I'm absolutely going to look this up. Books about terrorism (L'Attentat, Khalid by Yasmina Khadra), treatment and living conditions of women in certain "obscur" places of the world (3 Powerful Women - that one's a fiction tho-, Burned Alive, The Veil of Fear, and more..) are fascinating to me, so I'm looking forward to get to know more about this one.  (omg don't quote yet my post wasn't completely done)

ny2

I just like how you are like me in this regard - aware people will read the message and start typing, but you know you have more of a typing to do. ny4

Whew, while you wouldn't paint me as scientific much, I wouldn't think you would be into such tragedy oriented novels/books, but that's just says how you are having different and differing hobbies and that's great. bey7

I enjoy reading thrillers the most, besides classic literature and geography books too. I am fascinated by almost each and every country, so it's kind of low passion for me - finding out about every country's characteristics - demographic, natural, political, etc.

Thrillers are great pass-time, either books or movies. Jo Nesbø is one of my favorites in that department and actually I am captivated how Scandinavian coutries have knack for that genre. tehe2

But classic literature is the real deal even though I am neglecting in favor of thrillers as of lately.

You just type, I don't mind catching up with replies. ny5

26 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

I just like how you are like me in this regard - aware people will read the message and start typing, but you know you have more of a typing to do. ny4

Whew, while you wouldn't paint me as scientific much, I wouldn't think you would be into such tragedy oriented novels/books, but that's just says how you are having different and differing hobbies and that's great. bey7

I enjoy reading thrillers the most, besides classic literature and geography books too. I am fascinated by almost each and every country, so it's kind of low passion for me - finding out about every country's characteristics - demographic, natural, political, etc.

Thrillers are great pass-time, either books or movies. Jo Nesbø is one of my favorites in that department and actually I am captivated how Scandinavian coutries have knack for that genre. tehe2

But classic literature is the real deal even though I am neglecting in favor of thrillers as of lately.

You just type, I don't mind catching up with replies. ny5

Yeah, I mean I'm not surprised. I'm quite a low-profile person and half of my post history basically consists of "@/Entea is over btw", and thus, I'm not surprised you wouldn't guess what my hobbies would be and whatnot! So I'm barely saying much, and since I consider FOTP to be quite a fun place, I'm not aiming to have serious convos here most of the time. 

Geography books? Whew.. I probably haven't read any of those since I passed High School! But actually I do have one, which also has a section dedicated to philosophy and I'm more interested in that. It's funny because sometimes I would pick a random philosophical subject, for example let's say: Am I what my past has made of me? And then somewhat argue with my friends if I care. Some debates can really be interesting! If you're bored at a date and want to make your partner reflect and speak a bit, this is an idea! ny5 

But you seem to be really open-minded and I appreciate that. Honestly I wish I had more time to study more about that, but studies here really are time consuming and straight up draining af. I do enjoy movie thrillers, and definitely need to watch more of those, although I'm: a) a lazzie, b) a scared bitch! yes! I usually watch those with friends because why not?

Classic literature is fine, though not the category of books I would spontaneously go to UNLESS it feels culturally relevant. (I want to read 1984 again) And in that category, I mostly enjoy "reading" plays, although they aren't meant to be read lmao.

Idk it's so annoying, I was writing and all of a sudden the post was sent when I wasn't done with it. rip4 

Also, quite a little personal question, as we were talking about relationships (no wtf I'm not going to ask whether or not you're dating) but do you usually manage to perfectly balance academic work and social life? Here it is pretty manageable I would say, so I hope it is the same for you! ny1 (read the end of my last post also!)

45 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yeah, I mean I'm not surprised. I'm quite a low-profile person and half of my post history basically consists of "@/Entea is over btw", and thus, I'm not surprised you wouldn't guess what my hobbies would be and whatnot! So I'm barely saying much, and since I consider FOTP to be quite a fun place, I'm not aiming to have serious convos here most of the time. 

Geography books? Whew.. I probably haven't read any of those since I passed High School! But actually I do have one, which also has a section dedicated to philosophy and I'm more interested in that. It's funny because sometimes I would pick a random philosophical subject, for example let's say: Am I what my past has made of me? And then somewhat argue with my friends if I care. Some debates can really be interesting! If you're bored at a date and want to make your partner reflect and speak a bit, this is an idea! ny5 

But you seem to be really open-minded and I appreciate that. Honestly I wish I had more time to study more about that, but studies here really are time consuming and straight up draining af. I do enjoy movie thrillers, and definitely need to watch more of those, although I'm: a) a lazzie, b) a scared bitch! yes! I usually watch those with friends because why not?

Classic literature is fine, though not the category of books I would spontaneously go to UNLESS it feels culturally relevant. And in that category, I mostly enjoy "reading" plays, although they aren't meant to be read lmao.

Idk it's so annoying, I was writing and all of a sudden the post was sent when I wasn't done with it. rip4 

Also, quite a little personal question, as we were talking about relationships (no wtf I'm not going to ask whether or not you're dating) but do you usually manage to perfectly balance academic work and social life? Here it is pretty manageable I would say, so I hope it is the same for you! ny1 (read the end of my last post also!)

I need to use ny2 for each and every paragraph in your reply and I mean that in positive manner of course. tehe2

Yeah, I caught up Entea's and you conversations in this section and status updates, but it's not just that, you seemed reasonable when discussing thing in other sections and you also give away aloof vibe as in calm and collected.

oprah15 Okay, I understand your stance regarding geography, but hey, I also like those kinds of topics and conversations with my friends. We also had this one recently - How would you feel knowing you have already met your soul-mate as in romantic partner?

I think past molded us definitely, but new situations can happen and happen all the time, so we change in certain aspects, but obviously if someone does something hugely negative or positive, it will reflect on your present always.

Yeah, being aware of yourself and the world around you helps you put things into perspective a lot, especially negative stuff that can strike you.

I understand you totally regarding studies. Mine are also time consuming and mad, but I just don't quite like the idea of being profession-oriented only and having everything I am being medicine-revolving, so I try to expand that with other books and music. Besides, more books you read, more lives you live through those characters and, subsequently, you are being able to understand people more and more, which makes you unable to judge someone before trying to understand them. I think people are not aware of the effect they have on other people in everyday life and that is really tragic.

But let me get to the part about thriller movies. Sinister, for example, is great for group watching. ny5 I also have few friends who wouldn't even like to watch scary movies in a group, so no worries, I understand you. bey7

ny6 You remind me of one of my cousins who also likes to read plays since they are more spaced out unlike other novels. And yes, classic literature is definitely heavy and more philosophical, so it is not great for filling your spare time with it, because it can actually put your brain in full work. I mean, Les Miserables and Playing Dead are evidently different kinds of books.

ny4 I am not dating at the moment ( I can be asked anything, so no worries ), but funnily enough, I am not that well at juggling the romantic side of the social life and academics. I mean, I can, but it definitely requires lot of effort and on top of that, it can he hard finding people that are worth your time. I definitely enjoy meeting new people, especially in recent years and they bring different things with themsleves, but I like building it up slowly without a rush and that is demanding. Other aspects of social life are definitely easier to navigate, because it is always easier with friends. I can go on without hearing from someone for days or weeks, but once I would like to visit some place, I just text them and we are all up like we have been talking non-stop up until that point.

1 hour ago, Royale said:

I do enoy best sellers as well! I need to start reading more books in English, though. I have read only ONE so far over the course of my studies in HS and rn I'm reading Mariah's memoir. I'm looking forward to buy Obama's (I haven't bought Michelle's book yet, a mess.. Though I really want it) and after that I'll also read a super famous book you might know of, as a recent TV adaptation came out of it: Joel Dicker's The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair. Everyone's been hyping it up, so let's see! 

I'm really glad you are doing well. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes and study that, but then again I really do admire you (from afar) for studying it. 

Also tea on Uni friendships! To be honest when I arrived at University, I thought this would be the perfect place to renew my "address book", and find new friends I could connect with.. Well, after three years.. This didn't happen! Thankfully I found two people I could say can be considered as somewhat friends, but time will tell if they actually are, or not. But also true, you can do fun stuff with them in the meantime. I'm glad I've made my real friends before Uni, otherwise.. rip4 

you can quote now! @Ghostface

Okay, okay, consider me part of the hype for The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair. bey7

ny6 Yeah, people usually think its terrifying and it can be, but it has its charm, but it also affects you in a plethora of ways. I just remind myself reasons I am studying it and bleak period fades.

Well, I would take those 2 people and build friendship up ith them for sure since when there are less people you are having contact with, greater chances they actually last in life. I also think Uni takes more time than our pre-uni eras, so knowing people gets slower due all other things that need to be done, but that's natural. Besides, if someone doesn't prove to be worth of being a friend or anything really, time will tell. But having people that you can visit different places is always cool and refreshing. And having interesting conversations ( like mentioned earlier ) is basically gold.

37 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I need to use ny2 for each and every paragraph in your reply and I mean that in positive manner of course. tehe2

Yeah, I caught up Entea's and you conversations in this section and status updates, but it's not just that, you seemed reasonable when discussing thing in other sections and you also give away aloof vibe as in calm and collected.

For your information, I barely use new-york related emotes to post in the first place, so if I do it during this conversation, consider that it's all because of you. rip4 

I have been involved in some interesting "relationships" with some members here over the years, and if you come across questionable interactions with some members *cough Simon* - pay them no mind, because... We've been bickering and doing it for YEARS now. rip4 

To be honest, you are the epitome of aloof omg. Like, I don't say much about myself, sure - but I think I am still quite accessible to talk to nonetheless. In your case, I'm assuming that your elusiveness has a lot to do with your forum persona. Aside from that, you've always been generally kind, so you're good in my book.

oprah15 Okay, I understand your stance regarding geography, but hey, I also like those kinds of topics and conversations with my friends. We also had this one recently - How would you feel knowing you have already met your soul-mate as in romantic partner?

I think past molded us definitely, but new situations can happen and happen all the time, so we change in certain aspects, but obviously if someone does something hugely negative or positive, it will reflect on your present always.

This is a really interesting/challenging question to ask! I cannot respond without using my own life experience, though. That being said, as I haven't met someone I could consider remotely close to a soul-mate, this would be tough to be efficiently introspective when it comes to this specific question. But if I had to ultimately respond, I would say that "several" soul-mates can exist! We as people are constantly evolving, hence why although I can be compatible with someone for about five years, I could still divorce them years later, because nearly nothing is definitive in one's life, and therefore I would look for someone else! sia1 Though that can be a long and heavy process, yes!

Yeah, being aware of yourself and the world around you helps you put things into perspective a lot, especially negative stuff that can strike you.

I understand you totally regarding studies. Mine are also time consuming and mad, but I just don't quite like the idea of being only my profession-oriented only and having everything I am being medicine-revolving, so I try to expand that with other books and music. Besides, more books you read, more lives you live through those characters and, subsequently, you being able to understand people more and more, which makes you unable to judge someone before trying to understand them. I think people are not aware of the effect they have on other people in everyday life and that is really tragic.

But let me get to the part about thriller movies. Sinister, for example, is great for group watching. ny5 I also have few friends who wouldn't even like to watch scary movies in a group, so no worries, I understand you. bey7

Spot on, and that's why I enjoy reading non-fiction books so much. But as I'm quite creative and like to imagine worlds in my little head and space, I enjoy reading books as it helps me stimulate my brain and imagine new worlds. Lol, does it make sense? It's clearly 4am here! rip4 Go to sleep also btw.

ny4 I am not dating at the moment ( I can be asked anything, so no worries ), but funnily enough, I am not that well at juggling the romantic side of the social life and academics. I mean, I can, but it definitely requires lot of effort and on top of that, it can he hard finding people that are worth your time. I definitely enjoy meeting new people, especially in recent years and they bring different things with themsleves, but I like building it up slowly without a rush and that is demanding. Other aspects of social life are definitely easier to navigate, because it is always easier with friends. I can go on without hearing from someone for days or weeks, but once I would like to visit some place, I just text them and we are all up like we have been talking non-stop up until that point.

Okay, okay, consider me part of the hype for The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair. bey7

ny6 Yeah, people usually think its terrifying and it can be, but it has its charm, but it also affects you in a plethora of ways. I just remind myself reasons I am studying it and bleak period fades.

Well, I would take those 2 people and build friendship up ith them for sure since when there are less people you are having contact with, greater chances they actually last in life. I also think Uni takes more time than our pre-uni eras, so knowing people gets slower due all other things that need to be done, but that's natural. Besides, if someone doesn't prove to be worth of being a friend or anything really, time will tell. But having people that you can visit different places is always cool and refreshing. And having interesting conversations ( like mentioned earlier ) is basically gold.

I think I can do it decently well, as long as I know what I'm specifically looking for and are mentally ready for it, because yeah.. This can be a lot of work, especially if your partner is potentially clingy (hate that, also omg rip4 I need SPACE i'm a sagittarius!) When it comes to not hearing about someone for days or weeks, I also share that point of view. I mean, with my best friend, we talk mostly every day, because there is almost always something to talk about and it doesn't feel forced. Both parties are stimulated. I'm a firm small talk hater unless we're on FOTP, so.. sometimes it's best not to talk with someone unless it's necessary to communicate!

Yeah, you've got a point, BUT... I also am conflicted because at this point, although I'm still really young, It feels like I've already met my Friends. I personally have a hard time to deeply connect with someone if I feel (they) don't understand me, and thus, can't rely on/trust them fully. I already met people who correspond to my criteria (sounds like a fast food chain nnn) and thus, I don't feel like I need new people when I already have friends to confess to. It's just me and my trust issues at this point, oop. But you are right, being closer to less people made me face less drama, and I'm glad I've always been lucid about my relationships in general. And not being able to hold an "interesting" conversation is a NO, yup sorry1 I mean, I'm quite good public, I can talk about almost anything, though there are obviously some subjects I have no idea about. I can be willing to learn about new stuff, but wouldn't force myself to do so for the sake of talking to someone. How would you define your personality in general?

19 hours ago, Royale said:

For your information, I barely use new-york related emotes to post in the first place, so if I do it during this conversation, consider that it's all because of you. rip4 

I have been involved in some interesting "relationships" with some members here over the years, and if you come across questionable interactions with some members *cough Simon* - pay them no mind, because... We've been bickering and doing it for YEARS now. rip4 

To be honest, you are the epitome of aloof omg. Like, I don't say much about myself, sure - but I think I am still quite accessible to talk to nonetheless. In your case, I'm assuming that your elusiveness has a lot to do with your forum persona. Aside from that, you've always been generally kind, so you're good in my book.

ny6 Actually, all Entea, Simon related conversations come across as funny, so I like them. bey7

Oh, I accept that, I can be descirbed as aloof among other things. And trust me, I am accessible, just wasn't trying to be interpreted as pushy if I come to chat with people all of a sudden. Besides, during the first year, I was still meeting members around here and I wanted for all those conversations to come naturally, like this one, for example. After almost 3 years, I can say I was communicating with certain amount of members while still getting into contact with others. It's not like something deep, but as you can see, I am open for conersation once I feel like discussing. Besides, I like to talk a lot actually and sometimes there is not much time for that here. ny5

And thank you, you are also kind in my book, not just from recent times. tehe2

20 hours ago, Royale said:

This is a really interesting/challenging question to ask! I cannot respond without using my own life experience, though. That being said, as I haven't met someone I could consider remotely close to a soul-mate, this would be tough to be efficiently introspective when it comes to this specific question. But if I had to ultimately respond, I would say that "several" soul-mates can exist! We as people are constantly evolving, hence why although I can be compatible with someone for about five years, I could still divorce them years later, because nearly nothing is definitive in one's life, and therefore I would look for someone else! sia1 Though that can be a long and heavy process, yes!

I once believed otherwise, but I was younger and not that much mature, but now agree with your point of view. There are definitely different kinds of people that can be compatible with us during a lifetime, but certain traits will always attract us to someone though, so it is complicated. I don't know how would I exactly feel if I had already met one of my soul-mates, but since it is one of, I think I would be fine with that since that includes people who you are were not even close with or someone you just know. That leaves room for better and more throughout introduction.

Spot on, and that's why I enjoy reading non-fiction books so much. But as I'm quite creative and like to imagine worlds in my little head and space, I enjoy reading books as it helps me stimulate my brain and imagine new worlds. Lol, does it make sense? It's clearly 4am here! rip4 Go to sleep also btw.

ny5 It definitely makes sense - creating worlds based on what we learn and read about and or/watch is the basis for how much introspective we can be and can serve us as good evaluation method when dealing with certain types of things in life. And yeah, I feel asleep shortly after I posted my reply since we are in the same/similar time-zone. My sleep schedule is still insane a bit, but oh well, as long as I don't have to be out of the house in the early morning, it's okay. ny4

I think I can do it decently well, as long as I know what I'm specifically looking for and are mentally ready for it, because yeah.. This can be a lot of work, especially if your partner is potentially clingy (hate that, also omg rip4 I need SPACE i'm a sagittarius!) When it comes to not hearing about someone for days or weeks, I also share that point of view. I mean, with my best friend, we talk mostly every day, because there is almost always something to talk about and it doesn't feel forced. Both parties are stimulated. I'm a firm small talk hater unless we're on FOTP, so.. sometimes it's best not to talk with someone unless it's necessary to communicate!

True, everything can be organized. While I am not clingly type, I still like when I click with someone and then I decide to commit my time to get to know them since if someone gets my interest like that, I enjoy that whole process. Besides, I like to be around just so I can make the other person feel good not to just stuff them or don't let them breathe. ny2 And if someone needs more space than Sagittarius, then it is Aquarius, so you are still fairly fine. lol2

I share your thought regarding small talk entirely. Maybe that's way you have impression I am elusive and reserved around here since I am not having this kinds of conversations on FOTP frequently. ny5

Yeah, you've got a point, BUT... I also am conflicted because at this point, although I'm still really young, It feels like I've already met my Friends. I personally have a hard time to deeply connect with someone if I feel (they) don't understand me, and thus, can't rely on/trust them fully. I already met people who correspond to my criteria (sounds like a fast food chain nnn) and thus, I don't feel like I need new people when I already have friends to confess to. It's just me and my trust issues at this point, oop. But you are right, being closer to less people made me face less drama, and I'm glad I've always been lucid about my relationships in general. And not being able to hold an "interesting" conversation is a NO, yup sorry1 I mean, I'm quite good public, I can talk about almost anything, though there are obviously some subjects I have no idea about. I can be willing to learn about new stuff, but wouldn't force myself to do so for the sake of talking to someone. How would you define your personality in general?

Definitey evething you said - when you already have formed circle of people you consider your friends ( no matter degree of friendship you share with each one of them ), then you just don't need to add more people in the group. All of them are probably different ( or in my case at least ), so it is not like it is boring and being able to trust them is major thing, so yeah. I was mainly talking about when you spontaneously meet new people and they show glimpses of potential friends in the future, then you are good trying to build that up to see where it gets you. And buliding trust is really hard thing to be done, but it comes naturally with time, so you eventually see for yourself who is who around you.

How would you define your personality in general?

Nearly everything Libra related relates to me as well, not that I pay much attention to Zodiac, but I love beauty and fun in things and being surrounded by eclectic things. I can be gloomy, but I am almost always trying to be drive force behind lots of activites , but  and I like to be known as one that doesn't take himself seriously, but it is still serious when necessary. I am also someone who is bothered by details, so I like things to be organized and in order, so I can have secure space. bey7

Since Libras are fine with Sagittarius ( and that's my other sign ), I suppose you share some of those things as well.

38 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6 Actually, all Entea, Simon related conversations come across as funny, so I like them. bey7

Oh, I accept that, I can be descirbed as aloof among other things. And trust me, I am accessible, just wasn't trying to be interpreted as pushy if I come to chat with people all of a sudden. Besides, during the first year, I was still meeting members around here and I wanted for all those conversations to come naturally, like this one, for example. After almost 3 years, I can say I was communicating with certain amount of members while still getting into contact with others. It's not like something deep, but as you can see, I am open for conersation once I feel like discussing. Besides, I like to talk a lot actually and sometimes there is not much time for that here. ny5

And thank you, you are also kind in my book, not just from recent times. tehe2

Same here, I am a bit too talkative at times I think!giveup4 But don't get it twisted, I think I'm fair and are able to listen thorougly and give relevant advice to my friends when they need them! Are you usually someone - do you think - people could easily confess to you when they need it? Love getting to know you better this way, it's interesting! Maybe we should do a Q&A next! ny1 

I once believed otherwise, but I was younger and not that much mature, but now agree with your point of view. There are definitely different kinds of people that can be compatible with us during a lifetime, but certain traits will always attract us to someone though, so it is complicated. I don't know how would I exactly feel if I had already met one of my soul-mates, but since it is one of, I think I would be fine with that since that includes people who you are were not even close with or someone you just know. That leaves room for better and more throughout introduction.

Oh you are definitely right in some ways in my opinion. Finding real love is tough and seems like an irreplaceable feeling, but! What do you my mean by certain traits? Do you mean physical traits? This can be acceptable, but I usually keep in mind that beauty and looks fade overtime. As for values, I think they are easier to find "somewhere else" than your physical ideal. But balancing is fine and the counter arguments are defensible as well. A true libra!

ny5 It definitely makes sense - creating worlds based on what we learn and read about and or/watch is the basis for how much introspective we can be and can serve us as good evaluation method when dealing with certain types of things in life. And yeah, I feel asleep shortly after I posted my reply since we are in the same/similar time-zone. My sleep schedule is still insane a bit, but oh well, as long as I don't have to be out of the house in the early morning, it's okay. ny4

I am supposed to wake up at 9am tomorrow to go to the library to be "productive". I will see whether or not I will actually stick to it. But I have to because exams are around the corner. rip4 

True, everything can be organized. While I am not clingly type, I still like when I click with someone and then I decide to commit my time to get to know them since if someone gets my interest like that, I enjoy that whole process. Besides, I like to be around just so I can make the other person feel good not to just stuff them or don't let them breathe. ny2 And if someone needs more space than Sagittarius, then it is Aquarius, so you are still fairly fine. lol2

I share your thought regarding small talk entirely. Maybe that's way you have impression I am elusive and reserved around here since I am not having this kinds of conversations on FOTP frequently. ny5

Oh same, actually! That is why I cannot wait for this year to be over. I will change schools, which is the perfect opportunity to meet fresh, new people. By the way, this is quite a weird question, but do you prefer getting to know someone physically, or by texting? Because actually here, it depends! When I talk to someone I like, I enjoy texting them a lot: Because there is not the potential awkwardness of being face-to-face, and sometimes it can be underwhelming. Whereas when I feel like stopping, I stop. And when it gets funny or somewhat flirty, it doesn't get awkward as well. When it is with friends though, I would prefer getting to know better while being face-to-face.

Definitey evething you said - when you already have formed circle of people you consider your friends ( no matter degree of friendship you share with each one of them ), then you just don't need to add more people in the group. All of them are probably different ( or in my case at least ), so it is not like it is boring and being able to trust them is major thing, so yeah. I was mainly talking about when you spontaneously meet new people and they show glimpses of potential friends in the future, then you are good trying to build that up to see where it gets you. And buliding trust is really hard thing to be done, but it comes naturally with time, so you eventually see for yourself who is who around you.

Nearly everything Libra related relates to me as well, not that I pay much attention to Zodiac, but I love beauty and fun in things and being surrounded by eclectic things. I can be gloomy, but I am almost always trying to be drive force behind lots of activites , but  and I like to be known as one that doesn't take himself seriously, but it is still serious when necessary. I am also someone who is bothered by details, so I like things to be organized and in order, so I can have secure space. bey7

Since Libras are fine with Sagittarius ( and that's my other sign ), I suppose you share some of those things as well.

I ususally don't care about Zodiac at all to be honest, but once I started to learn about the main elements of my sign, I realized that I surprisingly check all of the boxes attached to it: Free, independent, love to have fun, adventurous, brutally honest.

And yes, Libras are actually the best match for a Sag, apparently, so this shouldn't be surprising that we manage to get along well (for now) bey7

See, @Entea? This is the right way to hold a conversation! giveup4