Aion

The Festive Lounge

9 minutes ago, Royale said:

Same here, I am a bit too talkative at times I think!giveup4 But don't get it twisted, I think I'm fair and are able to listen thorougly and give relevant advice to my friends when they need them! Are you usually someone - do you think - people could easily confess to you when they need it? Love getting to know you better this way, it's interesting! Maybe we should do a Q&A next! ny1

ny6 Yeah, I am also both talkative and listener, so win-win, especially for Q&A session. ny1

10 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oh you are definitely right in some ways in my opinion. Finding real love is tough and seems like an irreplaceable feeling, but! What do you my mean by certain traits? Do you mean physical traits? This can be acceptable, but I usually keep in mind that beauty and looks fade overtime. As for values, I think they are easier to find "somewhere else" than your physical ideal. But balancing is fine and the counter arguments are defensible as well. A true libra!

Oh, I sensed I could come across as shallow, but no, it wasn't my intention to be, since I was talking about characterics as in someone being witty, attentive, creative. I mean, people are different obviously, but I like those traits as traits, so I gravitate towards those people in general despite some of them being disorganized, well mannered or even not so much, etc. And ture, I can find myself between two sides/fires. ny5

13 minutes ago, Royale said:

I am supposed to wake up at 9am tomorrow to go to the library to be "productive". I will see whether or not I will actually stick to it. But I have to because exams are around the corner. rip4

Yeah, nothing better than early Saturday studying session ( lol2 ), but getting 7 hours of sleep should do you fine enough. Hopefully, you will manage to finish what you have planned to do for tomorrow. I also already have schedule for better part of May, so I am in the same boat.

15 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oh same, actually! That is why I cannot wait for this year to be over. I will change schools, which is the perfect opportunity to meet fresh, new people. By the way, this is quite a weird question, but do you prefer getting to know someone physically, or by texting? Because actually here, it depends! When I talk to someone I like, I enjoy texting them a lot: Because there is not the potential awkwardness of being face-to-face, and sometimes it can be underwhelming. Whereas when I feel like stopping, I stop. And when it gets funny or somewhat flirty, it doesn't get awkward as well. When it is with friends though, I would prefer getting to know better while being face-to-face.

By chaning school, you mean just changing location or swithcing up law for something else?

This is insane, but when I like someone, I also like texting them a lot since all kinds of situations can be ironed out better that way - like you said yourself, it is easier to navigate whole conversation process since you are at home, in comfort and can be yourself freely while still controlling how you behave whitout the need to alter yourself to that person. When I am having kind of romantic interest, my phone usage is spiking in activity a bit.

Friends are friends, I can be awkward with them in live/face-to-face, so I also like having them there. It's easier when you know there isn't that potential flirtatious/intimate component incorporated in the whole thing, so face-to-face isn't that risky to slip into embarrasing territory.

22 minutes ago, Royale said:

I ususally don't care about Zodiac at all to be honest, but once I started to learn about the main elements of my sign, I realized that I surprisingly check all of the boxes attached to it: Free, independent, love to have fun, adventurous, brutally honest.

And yes, Libras are actually the best match for a Sag, apparently, so this shouldn't be surprising that we manage to get along well (for now) bey7

See, @Entea? This is the right way to hold a conversation! giveup4 

Zodiac does have a clue, but it still feels like generalization since there are so many people and endless life situations and conditions we are living in, but it is pretty fun and informative.

Hopefully for now doesn't get crushed and prolongs. bey7

ny2 When @Entea sees this, I should prepare myself for another cycle of defamation process. ny4

8 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6 Yeah, I am also both talkative and listener, so win-win, especially for Q&A session. ny1

Oh, I sensed I could come across as shallow, but no, it wasn't my intention to be, since I was talking about characterics as in someone being witty, attentive, creative. I mean, people are different obviously, but I like those traits as traits, so I gravitate towards those people in general despite some of them being disorganized, well mannered or even not so much, etc. And ture, I can find myself between two sides/fires. ny5

Being witty and make me laugh is honestly one of the main traits I'm "looking" in someone, and that is a form of intelligence I am attracted to. I don't mind bookish, and people with a lot of culture, but that doesn't necessarily equate to being intelligent to me. (Having access to culture earlier can be heavily influenced by your social background, but that's another conversation)

So yeah, I like someone funny, but also collected of course!

12 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Yeah, nothing better than early Saturday studying session ( lol2 ), but getting 7 hours of sleep should do you fine enough. Hopefully, you will manage to finish what you have planned to do for tomorrow. I also already have schedule for better part of May, so I am in the same boat.

By chaning school, you mean just changing location or swithcing up law for something else?

Oh I'm definitely not getting 7 hours of sleep knowing myself! I'm watching a few videos on YouTube, so that's not for now.

Yes I am switching law for another major! I want to work as a PR person, so I want to either get to a private school or apply for a Masters related to creatives industries (I want to get to know more about the music industry, this is a field I would love to work in). 

15 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

This is insane, but when I like someone, I also like texting them a lot since all kinds of situations can be ironed out better that way - like you said yourself, it is easier to navigate whole conversation process since you are at home, in comfort and can be yourself freely while still controlling how you behave whitout the need to alter yourself to that person. When I am having kind of romantic interest, my phone usage is spiking in activity a bit.

Friends are friends, I can be awkward with them in live/face-to-face, so I also like having them there. It's easier when you know there isn't that potential flirtatious/intimate component incorporated in the whole thing, so face-to-face isn't that risky to slip into embarrasing territory.

Zodiac does have a clue, but it still feels like generalization since there are so many people and endless life situations and conditions we are living in, but it is pretty fun and informative.

If you think this is insane, then I should considered getting locked up! bebe1 Because I have the same opinion as you in this topic. And of course Zoniac feels like generalization, this is a fair point. One of my uni friends is a Sag, just like me, but we are the opposite type of people. I am an extrovert, she isn't, and many more differences, but we get along very well while being together.

17 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2 When @Entea sees this, I should prepare myself for another cycle of defamation process. ny4

No he'll just probably try to be slick, but he will get nothing but a downvote!

45 minutes ago, Royale said:

Being witty and make me laugh is honestly one of the main traits I'm "looking" in someone, and that is a form of intelligence I am attracted to. I don't mind bookish, and people with a lot of culture, but that doesn't necessarily equate to being intelligent to me. (Having access to culture earlier can be heavily influenced by your social background, but that's another conversation)

So yeah, I like someone funny, but also collected of course!

Exactly, someone witty will nearly always come up with plethora of ways to make you day and your time worth of their presence. And true, being witty requires form of intelligence, so you putting it before booksih and with a culture are definitely right. Having natural positive traits comes first at the end of the day.

47 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oh I'm definitely not getting 7 hours of sleep knowing myself! I'm watching a few videos on YouTube, so that's not for now.

Yes I am switching law for another major! I want to work as a PR person, so I want to either get to a private school or apply for a Masters related to creatives industries (I want to get to know more about the music industry, this is a field I would love to work in).

ny6 And I have finally fisnihed reading Play Dead. Coben wa sright when he said it is not reallt the most glorious among his work, but I wnated to start reading his books in chronological order and it was still interesting read, but predicatble with some usual tropes. I am not up until 10 AM, so I think it will be fine.

Oh well, that's really impressive and bold step on your part. And it feels huge since you are already having your current major and then you will be getting something new assigned. I admire that process and you being able to commit to something else. Not everyone would change since people usually end up putting up with their situation due to various reasons ( lack of motivation, for example ), but I think you are already doing great job at realizing it and officially changing it soon enough. yas1

51 minutes ago, Royale said:

If you think this is insane, then I should considered getting locked up! bebe1 Because I have the same opinion as you in this topic. And of course Zoniac feels like generalization, this is a fair point. One of my uni friends is a Sag, just like me, but we are the opposite type of people. I am an extrovert, she isn't, and many more differences, but we get along very well while being together.

No he'll just probably try to be slick, but he will get nothing but a downvote!

ny4 No locking up necessary in this scenario from my point of view. Double lockdown won't do you good. ny5

I know few other Libras and we are pretty similar, but I think I can pin point to someone from my distant family who may be a bit different.

He is probably Scorpio, so I understand. ny6

10 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Exactly, someone witty will nearly always come up with plethora of ways to make you day and your time worth of their presence. And true, being witty requires form of intelligence, so you putting it before booksih and with a culture are definitely right. Having natural positive traits comes first at the end of the day.

ny6 And I have finally fisnihed reading Play Dead. Coben wa sright when he said it is not reallt the most glorious among his work, but I wnated to start reading his books in chronological order and it was still interesting read, but predicatble with some usual tropes. I am not up until 10 AM, so I think it will be fine.

Oh well, that's really impressive and bold step on your part. And it feels huge since you are already having your current major and then you will be getting something new assigned. I admire that process and you being able to commit to something else. Not everyone would change since people usually end up putting up with their situation due to various reasons ( lack of motivation, for example ), but I think you are already doing great job at realizing it and officially changing it soon enough. yas1

ny4 No locking up necessary in this scenario from my point of view. Double lockdown won't do you good. ny5

I know few other Libras and we are pretty similar, but I think I can pin point to someone from my distant family who may be a bit different.

By the way I woke up much later than what I was supposed to. It's labor day, so no need to wake up and go to the library because it's closed bebe1 So I'll just try and Work From Home.

ny6 And I have finally fisnihed reading Play Dead. Coben wa sright when he said it is not reallt the most glorious among his work, but I wnated to start reading his books in chronological order and it was still interesting read, but predicatble with some usual tropes. I am not up until 10 AM, so I think it will be fine.ny6

Glad you enjoyed your read! What's next on your list, if you planned to read another book in the next few days?

Honestly I just hate law at this point, lol. I love studying Anglo/American law, - I have teachers from abroad and they generally know how to make their classes lively and enjoyable. My french law teachers on the other hand, make it seem like they want to sabotage us for some reason rip2 Which really made me dislike a major part of the teachings. Looking back, I probably should've directly went for a PR major, although the university was a bit far from home. I'm more than glad this is my last year doing it, though! Thanks for the support btw! brit16

Even worse, he's a Cancer! kylie6 I love how he purposefully ignored this, because he knew he would get dragged, scalped and more if he didn't!

On 5/2/2021 at 4:55 AM, Urbi said:

I was going to say this is the most wholesome conversation I’ve ever seen in here oprah2 good job besties @Royale @Ghostface

nnnnn must be hell to get back to this rip4 I wrote those paragraphs as if nobody here could see them lmao. You’re free to join the convo though! 

On 5/2/2021 at 4:55 AM, Urbi said:

I was going to say this is the most wholesome conversation I’ve ever seen in here oprah2 good job besties @Royale @Ghostface

Thank you and yes, like @Royale said, you can always join. oprah2

On 5/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, Royale said:

Glad you enjoyed your read! What's next on your list, if you planned to read another book in the next few days?

Next in line is Jo Nesbø's second book - Cockroaches ( titled after @Entea's and potentially @Cha Eunwoo's species as well ). I also plan on reading his books in chronological order and I have already read his first one in January ( The Bat ). He suits me better, because he is detailed with characters, places, trivia info, so I am looking forward to it. And his plots are complex, but never boring or prolonging.

Honestly I just hate law at this point, lol. I love studying Anglo/American law, - I have teachers from abroad and they generally know how to make their classes lively and enjoyable. My french law teachers on the other hand, make it seem like they want to sabotage us for some reason rip2 Which really made me dislike a major part of the teachings. Looking back, I probably should've directly went for a PR major, although the university was a bit far from home. I'm more than glad this is my last year doing it, though! Thanks for the support btw! brit16

Oh yes, I understand how teachers can definitely affect your desire and level of motivation to be actually involved and to study. I learned that teachers who feel fulfilled in work and life always try to act as our parents as well and those who are trying to make it approachable enough for us - students were always those who we learned most from. I experienced very boring ones, completely separated from their pedagogical duty as in thinking about us as human beings apart from students. bey10

Hey of course, it seems you will like PR major and that you will try bringing your best there, so it is only natural you get support. You are the one who knows what feels like the right thing after all. oprah7

Even worse, he's a Cancer! kylie6 I love how he purposefully ignored this, because he knew he would get dragged, scalped and more if he didn't!

I know that Cancers are emotional and he seems stranger to that. lol2

Omg I'm so sorry guys @Simón. and @Royalty, I'm afraid it seems that @Ghostface has already murdered @Royale. Playing Slasher and winning as an "innocent" has made him gain a sense of perspective of how the victim mind works.

To Royale, you were an amazing and understanding friend to me on here and I'll cherish our convos together but dude, you were talking to a member named Ghostface! There's only so much I could've done for you :(

Sorry, his death has impacted me so much, you will be missed by many. Condolences to his friends and family cry9

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

Omg I'm so sorry guys @Simón. and @Royalty, I'm afraid it seems that @Ghostface has already murdered @Royale. Playing Slasher and winning as an "innocent" has made him gain a sense of perspective of how the victim mind works.

To Royale, you were an amazing and understanding friend to me on here and I'll cherish our convos together but dude, you were talking to a member named Ghostface! There's only so much I could've done for you :(

Sorry, his death has impacted me so much, you will be missed by many. Condolences to his friends and family cry9

All mentioned members + @Tomás + the rest of FOTP at this reply

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

The activity here omg moo9 Hey y'all

Yeah, @Entea has these manic episodes from time to time, don't get scared. He is usually silent, but he bursts like this once in a while. Nothing medication can't take care of.

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Yeah, @Entea has these manic episodes from time to time, don't get scared. He is usually silent, but he bursts like this once in a while. Nothing medication can't take care of.

Can you not be so disrespectful. I'm trying to mourn a friend because of you :(

9 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Seen them up and close before yup yup yup lj1

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Can you not be so disrespectful. I'm trying to mourn a friend because of you :(

Oooh, riiight. bey9

I forgot for a moment - after manic attack, you get hallucinations and start thinking something that is not real like death of a friend. aura1

Here, let me get your medicine. Just so you know, it won't be very much helpful if your consciousness is involved, but it will still help. cry7

17 minutes ago, Entea said:

Too long didn’t read ari9