Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Tomás said:

plsdkkd how u doing? moo8

I'm about to go sleeps rip4

I don't know if it's me but I've not seen you much on this forum here recently. Why are all the old hags dropping off this forum one by one? :( Oh wait, I already know... @Ghostface duh

Just now, Royale said:

Y’all really are having a party when I have to go to sleep huh ari9 @Ghostface bestie you are getting the appropriate response you deserve to have tomorrow night 

Hey, no fuss. My bed-time is also past me, so I am also going to depart soon. I am just scared for @Tomás since leaving people with @Entea alone didn't prove to be good idea in the past. cry4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oooh, riiight. bey9

I forgot for a moment - after manic attack, you get hallucinations and start thinking something that is not real like death of a friend. aura1

Here, let me get your medicine. Just so you know, it won't be very much helpful if your consciousness is involved, but it will still help. cry7

I'm screaming, you must be on 10x more meds than me bitch pls

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Hey, no fuss. My bed-time is also past me, so I am also going to depart soon. I am just scared for @Tomás since leaving people with @Entea alone didn't prove to be good idea in the past. cry4

Please don't leave me here w/ him, we both know the extent that he'd go to to get his hands on a latinamerican brit11

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

Not the europeans going to bed already scream2 the one time we've got more than two people here at the same time 

Bitch it’s 2am and exams are arriving brit2 you know we would have been fighting about TGIFY having better recurrent streams than Vision of DATED already! 

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

I'm about to go sleeps rip4

I don't know if it's me but I've not seen you much on this forum here recently. Why are all the old hags dropping off this forum one by one? :( Oh wait, I already know... @Ghostface duh

Yeah I haven't been around a lot these past few months but I'm starting to get back into forums and all! Now that we're going back into lockdown I have so much free time dead1I tried being on atrl for a bit this week but it's not for me, too many (weird) people. So I'm probably gonna be around here more often! juicy1

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Bitch it’s 2am and exams are arriving brit2 you know we would have been fighting about TGIFY having better recurrent streams than Vision of DATED already! 

Since when are you a Thank God I Found The Mute Button stan... it's getting weird wat3

Just now, Tomás said:

Yeah I haven't been around a lot these past few months but I'm starting to get back into forums and all! Now that we're going back into lockdown I have so much free time dead1I tried being on atrl for a bit this week but it's not for me, too many (weird) people. So I'm probably gonna be around here more often! juicy1

Screaming because I was some posts on ATRL and I just knew right away that it was you dead2 I don’t like this forum to be active in, but they are cute for celeb news ig juicy1 

I tried being on atrl for a bit this week but it's not for me, too many (weird) people. So I'm probably gonna be around here more often! juicy1

You've clearly not visited a Chris Morlock HoW thread then. jj4

7 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Not the europeans going to bed already scream2 the one time we've got more than two people here at the same time 

@Entea Jesus Freak usually stays up awake all night lurking here  or into people's windows in his neighborhood, so not whole Europe is sleeping, but yeah, stay with him only if he has medicine administrated.

7 minutes ago, Entea said:

I'm screaming, you must be on 10x more meds than me bitch pls

But it is not surprising people require medication when in your pressence - you affect them. Your behaviour and condition affect them negatively. cry8

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

Does @Cha Eunwoo do anything these days except post Wonho’s thirst traps? ari9

He does not. He lives in that thread. I think I will calculate percentage of his overall post count dedicated to that thread alone. dead7

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Please don't leave me here w/ him, we both know the extent that he'd go to to get his hands on a latinamerican brit11

I let you out of my basement for good behaviour and this is how you repay me? meg1

I wise choice yas2

I look forward to your comeback era yas2

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Since when are you a Thank God I Found The Mute Button stan... it's getting weird wat3

I actually am not, but I don’t hate it like other pretend to! Also Ms. @Billie Frank is trying to get brave.. Someone has to play the devil’s advocate!

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

He does not. He lives in that thread. I think I will calculate percentage of his overall post count dedicated to that thread alone. dead7

He's like one of those evil trolls that lives under a bridge and only every comes to out scream, chase and terrorise innocent people as they try to cross. dead4

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I- are you talking about.. THAT one thread lmfao2 the title still haunts me to this day 

Screaming because I was some posts on ATRL and I just knew right away that it was you dead2 I don’t like this forum to be active in, but they are cute for celeb news ig juicy1 

KSDJKAF Are you serious omg dead1my username on there is Fly Away so if that's who you saw then yup it's me! So now I have a witness that I tried to get into it but... eve1

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Plss? lemme go see gaga3

Just now, Tomás said:

Plss? lemme go see gaga3

You tread at your own risk. gaga3

I- are you talking about.. THAT one thread lmfao2 the title still haunts me to this day 

Basically any of them. jj4