Aion

The Festive Lounge

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

I let you out of my basement for good behaviour and this is how you repay me? meg1

I wise choice yas2

I look forward to your comeback era yas2

Not you acting like I didn't have to wait until you fell asleep listening to Daddy Yankee's 20th version of Gasolina but with another songtitle to escape clap1

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

@Entea Jesus Freak usually stays up awake all night lurking here  or into people's windows in his neighborhood, so not Europe is sleeping, but yeah, stay with him only if he has medicine administrated.

But it is not surprising people require medication when in your pressence - you affect them. Your behaviour and condition affect them negatively. cry8

He does not. He lives in that thread. I think I will calculate percentage of his overall post count dedicated to that thread alone. dead7

The way I never dared to enter this thread.. I’m assuming this is one of these cases in which I could say that ignorance is bliss! ari9 If I peep some of your posts being thirsty in this thread, consider that our convo ends now and you’re blocked btw rav2 

5 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Please don't leave me here w/ him, we both know the extent that he'd go to to get his hands on a latinamerican brit11

Unfortunately, his criminal record does include such assaults. Luckily the UK is still far away, but don't be a tourist in the part of the country where he lives. oprah1

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

A ghost? @Ghostface hacking? Either way, I can't trust this account anymore

Projecting hacking abilities on others is not the way, dear Entea. oprah9

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

He's like one of those evil trolls that lives under a bridge and only every comes to out scream, chase and terrorise innocent people as they try to cross. dead4

Thi is true, too bad he made quite few members as his accomplices. sob1

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

KSDJKAF Are you serious omg dead1my username on there is Fly Away so if that's who you saw then yup it's me! So now I have a witness that I tried to get into it but... eve1

Plss? lemme go see gaga3

Yes, the avi was the same and I clicked on your sig which was your lfm.. I laughed a bit bey7 maybe your arrival there is the reason why JLo vs Mariah threads are BOOMING there! Whew!

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Entea screaming how Simon has been begging us to post in Rih section only for everyone to show up here organically! The superior section won me thinks juicy1 

I- I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. We should do sth with the rih section next month or sth rip4

1 minute ago, Royale said:

The way I never dared to enter this thread.. I’m assuming this is one of these cases in which I could say that ignorance is bliss! ari9 If I peep some of your posts being thirsty in this thread, consider that our convo ends now and you’re blocked btw rav2 

Whenever I was summoned to that thread, I let @Entea aka Ethorn acting savagely at everything posted there.

My record is clean and thankfully, Ethorn will get block. bey7

Just now, Entea said:

I- I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. We should do sth with the rih next month or sth rip4

Next month? But will it even be up by then juicy1  That’s the question! 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Unfortunately, his criminal record does include such assaults. Luckily the UK is still far away, but don't be a tourist in the part of the country where he lives. oprah1

Projecting hacking abilities on others is not the way, dear Entea. oprah9

Thi is true, too bad he made quite few members as his accomplices. sob1

I think I might have to seek refuge somewhere, lemme ask around for Wonho's number later... gag1

Just now, Royale said:

Yes, the avi was the same and I clicked on your sig which was your lfm.. I laughed a bit bey7 maybe your arrival there is the reason why JLo vs Mariah threads are BOOMING there! Whew!

Not me getting clocked?? help dead1 I wouldn't call it an arrival, more like a small detour gag1

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I- I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. We should do sth with the rih section next month or sth rip4

What is there to talk about though? Its a music forum yet has a section for a makeup guru influencer girl. fall9

Just now, Tomás said:

I think I might have to seek refuge somewhere, lemme ask around for Wonho's number later... gag1

Not me getting clocked?? help dead1 I wouldn't call it an arrival, more like a small detour gag1

How are the lambs there? Some of their posts seem to be... interesting gag1 

Just now, Royale said:

How are the lambs there? Some of their posts seem to be... interesting gag1 

I haven't checked around the Mariah part of the forum this time but the last time I tried being on there I couldn't click with anybody. They all already had their lil cliques formed and most of them seemed to HATE Janet and talk badly about her all the time which I never understood? aura1
In fewer words, they're... a choice. gag1

Just now, Tomás said:

Just don't mistake it for @Cha Eunwoo's number since he is possessive AND obsessive when it comes to Wonho. ohno1

Believe me that this turn was also wrong considering Ethorn. gag1

Just now, Ghostface said:

Just don't mistake it for @Cha Eunwoo's number since he is possessive AND obsessive when it comes to Wonho. ohno1

Believe me that this turn was also wrong considering Ethorn. gag1

When I fall into a trap set by Entea with the collaboration of Cha... I don't know who to trust anymore aura1

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Whenever I was summoned to that thread, I let @Entea aka Ethorn acting savagely at everything posted there.

My record is clean and thankfully, Ethorn will get block. bey7

That’s good to know, sir! gag1 also love how you manage to both be able to write paragraphs with me, yet accept to entertain Entea’s messiness? I would never be that kind tbh 

It's sad really. I try and help wherever I can but it seems I'm talking to a brick wall most times. Enjoy getting murdered guys, I'm off to safety that is underneath my bed sheets

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

I haven't checked around the Mariah part of the forum this time but the last time I tried being on there I couldn't click with anybody. They all already had their lil cliques formed and most of them seemed to HATE Janet and talk badly about her all the time which I never understood? aura1
In fewer words, they're... a choice. gag1

Imagine hating on Janet? I’m literally obsessed with her as we speak gag1 I think some of them are a biT too defensive/delulu and I usually don’t get along with that kind of stans. Not surprised that some of them are cliquey as well rip4 FOTP outsold. Too bad it’s dead now 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

It's sad really. I try and help wherever I can but it seems I'm talking to a brick wall most times. Enjoy getting murdered guys, I'm off to safety that is underneath my bed sheets

Stream Safety Net to stay away from all the Demons. 

FaroffWetJenny-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

Gotta go eat dinner girls, I'll be back in a bit! If I don't make it back in time before y'all go zzz then goodnight, rest well! moo9

This thread will serve crickets when you come back, hope you’re aware of that juicy1