Aion

The Festive Lounge

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

I haven't checked around the Mariah part of the forum this time but the last time I tried being on there I couldn't click with anybody. They all already had their lil cliques formed and most of them seemed to HATE Janet and talk badly about her all the time which I never understood? aura1
In fewer words, they're... a choice. gag1

Wait I dont understand that. Why do they hate on Janet? Its the same with the Lambs that hate on Whitney. I really don't get it. jj4

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

It's sad really. I try and help wherever I can but it seems I'm talking to a brick wall most times. Enjoy getting murdered guys, I'm off to safety that is underneath my bed sheets

You are not going anywhere unless I allow you to juicy1

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Wait I dont understand that. Why do they hate on Janet? Its the same with the Lambs that hate on Whitney. I really don't get it. jj4

Hating on JLo is one thing, but I’ll never get Lambs hating on Whitney out of everyone.. gag1 Make it make sense

Just now, Tomás said:

When I fall into a trap set by Entea with the collaboration of Cha... I don't know who to trust anymore aura1

You would have to be insane to trust either of them.

While I am here, I didn't know Chile TV peaked with Donde esta Elisa? Such a good show actually. This is random, but you are closest person to that part of the world and I figured that show was really attracting audience. Story is brutal and actually good. Maybe overdramatic a bit, but I enjoyed it.

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

That’s good to know, sir! gag1 also love how you manage to both be able to write paragraphs with me, yet accept to entertain Entea’s messiness? I would never be that kind tbh 

ny2 I already learned how to cope with him. This is routine at this point.

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Gotta go eat dinner girls, I'll be back in a bit! If I don't make it back in time before y'all go zzz then goodnight, rest well! moo9

Enjoy your dinner and see you around soon enough. Don't start replying if only @Entea is here.

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

It's sad really. I try and help wherever I can but it seems I'm talking to a brick wall most times. Enjoy getting murdered guys, I'm off to safety that is underneath my bed sheets

I dislike that you take such hard medication, so we have to wait a bit for effect to start getting into motion. But it is what it is.

Just now, Royale said:

Hating on JLo is one thing, but I’ll never get Lambs hating on Whitney out of everyone.. gag1 Make it make sense

Hating on her is logical tho. There's logic behind it. 

Hating on Whitney is straight up blasphemy.

Just now, Billie Frank said:

No another possessive and obsessive FOTPer. jj4

The way my post wasn’t it ari9 you shouldn’t have pointed that, now Entea is going to threaten me to use this post and put it in his signature or something just as lame juicy1

53 minutes ago, Royale said:

This thread will serve crickets when you come back, hope you’re aware of that juicy1

Wel... gaga1

52 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Who knows? Didn't stick around to find out sksks gag1

50 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You would have to be insane to trust either of them.

While I am here, I didn't know Chile TV peaked with Donde esta Elisa? Such a good show actually. This is random, but you are closest person to that part of the world and I figured that show was really attracting audience. Story is brutal and actually good. Maybe overdramatic a bit, but I enjoyed it.

Never seen that! :( Are you watching it somewhere? I wanna check it out now lj1 The last telenovela I watched was "Las Estrellas". It's about this man that dies and leaves behind a hotel for his 5 daughters that he had with 3 different women. They get together and have to figure out how to run the business and end up bonding over time, it was hilarious and just overall endearing. Also one of the daughters was LGBT and gets married with a woman and they adopt kids onscreen. They snapped alex1

7 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Next in line is Jo Nesbø's second book - Cockroaches ( titled after @Entea's and potentially @Cha Eunwoo's species as well ). I also plan on reading his books in chronological order and I have already read his first one in January ( The Bat ). He suits me better, because he is detailed with characters, places, trivia info, so I am looking forward to it. And his plots are complex, but never boring or prolonging.

Since you love our Earth's insects so much, I recommend watching the Human Centipede ny6 it might give you some ideas on how to torture our species. jj2

6 hours ago, Royale said:

Does @Cha Eunwoo do anything these days except post Wonho’s thirst traps? ari9

I contribute to forum games too, which you quit participating in lj1

6 hours ago, Ghostface said:

He does not. He lives in that thread. I think I will calculate percentage of his overall post count dedicated to that thread alone. dead7

Calculators love to calculate. sia1

8 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

jj2I contribute to forum games too, which you quit participating in lj1

Because you always kick me out of them if I miss like.. a single day of not posting in them. dead2 Sorry sir, with academic w*rk I may miss out on a day or two! Do I deserve to be removed from them altogether because of that? No jj2 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Because you always kick me out of them if I miss like.. a single day of not posting in them. dead2 Sorry sir, with academic w*rk I may miss out a day or two! Do I deserve to be removed from them because of that? No jj2 

I think of it this way, I don't want to give 100 notifications to someone after they came back. jj2

Also, you can rejoin at any time, babe, jj2 This is just a @Ghostface-like excuse to get out of my games. jj2

14 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I think of it this way, I don't want to give 100 notifications to someone after they came back. jj2

Also, you can rejoin at any time, babe, jj2 This is just a @Ghostface-like excuse to get out of my games. jj2

Well, I'll let you know when it will be the perfect time for me to be able to fully join these games jj2 

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Why would you want to spend your summer vacation rotting on here? jj2

Go get some French countryside air sis moo13

I'm actually going to the South for a week the day after my finals end, don't worry sis moo13

But I should be having enough time to post a bunch of X / Vs in some game threads