Aion

The Festive Lounge

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I kinda like Somewhat Loved at first listen ari7 

Slay, i thought the transition from the bridge to chorus is a bit sudden, @Gwen Stefanee said the same thing after they had listened to the leaked preview, but you get used to it after a while. But her vocals sound divine and she doesn't sound like she's sucked a load of helium ksjsk MIAM rip3

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Tbh I'm almost never fan of songs in which Mariah is a featured artist (except like I Know What You Want and a few tracks here and there) ari7

A reveal ari7 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Slay, i thought the transition from the bridge to chorus is a bit sudden, @Gwen Stefanee said the same thing after they had listened to the leaked preview, but you get used to it after a while. But her vocals sound divine and she doesn't sound like she's sucked a load of helium ksjsk MIAM rip3

That was what I noticed at first listen: her vocals literally slay cry0 I can't wait for that r&b album

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Please do not use "One Sweet Day 2.0" to drag the Visions Of Love. ari2 I'm good, the weather has changed over the past week and it's pretty warm/humid here so i've been struggling to sleep. dead2

Struggling to sleep? Looks like your Rainbow avi is fitting! Hate, hate the weather. Time has come, we're moving towards the over 20°C daily. My body already can't stand it dead2 

Tea OSD a skip but the geepee skipped Vision of Dated as well! Btw Charmbracelet has been growing on me lately interesting1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Tbh I'm almost never fan of songs in which Mariah is a featured artist (except like I Know What You Want and a few tracks here and there) ari7

I kinda get that, i think it's because often with features it's on a song she hasn't written so it sounds weird. 

My Love is probably still one of my favourite Mariah features. I'm surprised it wasn't included on Memoirs as it has a similar vibe.

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I can't wait to send it cry0 honestly it's getting so beautiful, it's going slow because my dad and I have to do everything ourselves but it's getting better

Well sometimes those shallow friendships aren't that bad though, I have a lot of shallow friendships who I just see as friends to party with! But I have a few close friends, like 4/5 people, who I trust my life with and it's those people that matter! But some partyfriends are never wrong yas2 oh yeah, I remember you went there! I didn't know it was with her, south of France is so beautiful cry0 I'm probably going to Gran Canaria in Autumn break ari7 all by myself

You're right sia1 I have a few of them, they're important when you're young and want to go out (kinda), so yeah while I don't trust them, at least I can have some good times out of it. Are you going to pride this year? I think I asked this last time but I forgot. dead2 I lowkey want to go this year with my best friend and other friends, but I mighT work on that day or so. Ugh.

I've been wanting to go to Canaria for like two years. dead2 I wonder what I'll do tbh, I just have for now a week-end planned at the North (there are beaches there too), but as for the Summer, I have no idea. rip4 Yasss, hope you enjoy! <3 Don't get drunk and be careful lol

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Struggling to sleep? Looks like your Rainbow avi is fitting! Hate, hate the weather. Time has come, we're moving towards the over 20°C daily. My body already can't stand it dead2 

Tea OSD a skip but the geepee skipped Vision of Dated as well! Btw Charmbracelet has been growing on me lately interesting1 

I should change my signature to someone from the Crybaby video, one of her most underrated songs/videos. true1 It's been around 15°C here, although probably not warm to many people it is to me as i'm used to 5- 10°C most of the time. jj3 OSD is cute but it gets boring, i love Daydream but it has quite a few skips (When I Saw You & I Am Free), Love Takes Time is the superior debut era single WBK. Charmbracelet is underrated, i'll never stop saying it until everyone agrees. rav2

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I kinda get that, i think it's because often with features it's on a song she hasn't written so it sounds weird. 

My Love is probably still one of my favourite Mariah features. I'm surprised it wasn't included on Memoirs as it has a similar vibe.

My Love is actually one the few songs I actually like when she's a featured artist. sia1 But tbh by that I mostly meant from 2015 onwards: Can't Say No dead2 Unforgettable Remix (grew on me though), Emotionless, sort of..

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

You're right sia1 I have a few of them, they're important when you're young and want to go out (kinda), so yeah while I don't trust them, at least I can have some good times out of it. Are you going to pride this year? I think I asked this last time but I forgot. dead2 I lowkey want to go this year with my best friend and other friends, but I mighT work on that day or so. Ugh.

I've been wanting to go to Canaria for like two years. dead2 I wonder what I'll do tbh, I just have for now a week-end planned at the North (there are beaches there too), but as for the Summer, I have no idea. rip4 Yasss, hope you enjoy! <3 Don't get drunk and be careful lol

Exactly! Yeah you asked but I didn't answer LOL rip4 but I'm going to pride in my hometown probably! You can go there if you are vaccinated or have a negative covid test! Is there a Paris pride or something?

Gran Canaria is great cry0 you have a place there called the Yumbo and that's full of gay bars yas2 it's such a great place omg! You should totally go there

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I should change my signature to someone from the Crybaby video, one of her most underrated songs/videos. true1 It's been around 15°C here, although probably not warm to many people it is to me as i'm used to 5- 10°C most of the time. jj3 OSD is cute but it gets boring, i love Daydream but it has quite a few skips (When I Saw You & I Am Free), Love Takes Time is the superior debut era single WBK. Charmbracelet is underrated, i'll never stop saying it until everyone agrees. rav2

Yas you got the reference right! whit1 Stan Crybaby! It's funny because while quite a big majority (or a very loud minority) of people don't seem to enjoy Rainbow, I actually love it rav2 And it's one of my friends' fav Mariah album. I actually enjoy all of the songs, Did I Do That bops, it's so bad/weird sounding that it ends up being excellent! I said what I said. I'll create a Did I Do That appreciation thread and you will POST in it! true1 To be honest I've been sleeping on it for the longest time, but it's actually good! Very different, quite a mood but as I listen to more artists with more of a "chill" vibe attached to them nowadays, I don't mind it now! Lullaby a bop!

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

My Love is actually one the few songs I actually like when she's a featured artist. sia1 But tbh by that I mostly meant from 2015 onwards: Can't Say No dead2 Unforgettable Remix (grew on me though), Emotionless, sort of..

Can't Say No was unbearable, Unforgettable was cute but she could've featured more rather than just singing over the original. I can't drag Emotionless as it gave her another UK top #5 hit. true1 

Part of me wishes she'd do more duets with females. It's never going to happen but could you imagine a song with Xtina dissing M&Ms. dead2

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Exactly! Yeah you asked but I didn't answer LOL rip4 but I'm going to pride in my hometown probably! You can go there if you are vaccinated or have a negative covid test! Is there a Paris pride or something?

Gran Canaria is great cry0 you have a place there called the Yumbo and that's full of gay bars yas2 it's such a great place omg! You should totally go there

So you agree? You ignore me on the WhatsApp group? sia1 Yeah there's a pride in Paris but I don't have any news about it yet. rip4 I'm either too lazy to look up or idk. I'm getting vaccinated (only the first dose tho dead2) on the 22nd. Can't wait tbh

Screaming, not you already knowing the Gay bars sksks. Is it your first time going?

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Yas you got the reference right! whit1 Stan Crybaby! It's funny because while quite a big majority (or a very loud minority) of people don't seem to enjoy Rainbow, I actually love it rav2 And it's one of my friends' fav Mariah album. I actually enjoy all of the songs, Did I Do That bops, it's so bad/weird sounding that it ends up being excellent! I said what I said. I'll create a Did I Do That appreciation thread and you will POST in it! true1 To be honest I've been sleeping on it for the longest time, but it's actually good! Very different, quite a mood but as I listen to more artists with more of a "chill" vibe attached to them nowadays, I don't mind it now! Lullaby a bop!

I actually like Did I Do That and always have, i love it's playful lyrics. Rainbow also contains probably her best cover (Against All Odds). I think the issue with rainbow is that the highs aren't as high, but at the same time other than TGIFY it doesn't really have any skips songs. Even X-Girlfriend bops. true1 Charmbracelet was ruined by poor singles. Boy (I Need You) is cute but there's far stronger songs they could've released. 

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

So you agree? You ignore me on the WhatsApp group? sia1 Yeah there's a pride in Paris but I don't have any news about it yet. rip4 I'm either too lazy to look up or idk. I'm getting vaccinated (only the first dose tho dead2) on the 22nd. Can't wait tbh

Screaming, not you already knowing the Gay bars sksks. Is it your first time going?

Not on purpose though ari7 I mean to reply but it's extemely busy at my work atm :( so don't feel offended when I don't because I'm trying to but I just forget omg cry9 omg we love a vaccinated king! 

And no it's not jj2 I've been there in 2019 tbh! That's when I discovered all the gay bars

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Can't Say No was unbearable, Unforgettable was cute but she could've featured more rather than just singing over the original. I can't drag Emotionless as it gave her another UK top #5 hit. true1 

Part of me wishes she'd do more duets with females. It's never going to happen but could you imagine a song with Xtina dissing M&Ms. dead2

I hate Can't Say No, fr dead2 Well actually I've actually only listened to it once, so.. But yeah, what a waste of a feature tbh. To be honest her Rick Ross features (Triumphant) never were her best.

Yes, me too. I want a Beyoncé collab but it's.. never happening! CAxMC would be.. interesting rip4 I enjoy both, but separately lmao. Here for an Eminem diss tho!

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I actually like Did I Do That and always have, i love it's playful lyrics. Rainbow also contains probably her best cover (Against All Odds). I think the issue with rainbow is that the highs aren't as high, but at the same time other than TGIFY it doesn't really have any skips songs. Even X-Girlfriend bops. true1 Charmbracelet was ruined by poor singles. Boy (I Need You) is cute but there's far stronger songs they could've released. 

I used Did I Do That lyrics to drag @Entea once and he got really pressed.. Ever since this specific day we decided to stan! yas1 You stan X-Girlfriend but hate TGIFY? Make it make sense! It's probably the messiest sounding song on the album sksk, still enjoy it regardless. Points with the High/highs-very low lows ; 

Well yeah clearly! But iirc Cam'ron was really smashing with the original Oh Boy version a year prior, so yeah while it could've been handled better, it kinda makes sense if they were aiming to have a hit true1 But that bombed, so.. true1 At least we got the iconic lip sync moment tho!

5 minutes ago, Entea said:

Bitch it's like 1am rip4

Don't be a hypocrite, you send messages at 2:00 am on a fucking Tuesday meg1