Aion

The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

No, when you get your first shot, you just get your second shot around 4 - 6 weeks after that! 

Yeah, it's the same over here. Mine's at the end of June I think jj2

Just now, Royalty said:

Hopefully you will get it soon!

Well Crete was not that expensive when I was there. But I went to the Holland bars and clubs with my brother so yeah he payed a lot for me rip4 but Gran Canaria is just average I think, 20 euro for a cocktail is not what you pay there. The cheapest country I've been to is Bulgaria. rip4 Sunny Beach. You got literally get a spaghetti meal there for 3 euro's. Insane!

Yes it's true you have a brother sksk rip4

Well it's interesting to know, idk who told me Crete seemed expensive for them. 3euro a meal? Looks like I found my new place to go! yas1 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Isn't that Beyonce? rip3

Totally, her voice was so clear and consistent in 2003. And she had amazing stage presence, i'm not sure why but she seemed to loose much of it after her miscarriage in 2008.  If you look at early E=MC2 performances even though her voice was tired she seems quite confident, whereas only a year later in 2009 despite her voice being back to probably the best it's been since Charmbracelet she was always stiff on stage and looked unsure.

Yeah Ariana and Mariah's voices blend surprisingly well and they don't clash. I think the situation between them was just a misunderstanding fuelled by the media, but i'm glad Mariah made the effort to contact her and clear things up. It's so nice seeing them interacting online now and then.

I used to be a firm E=MC2 stain.. Now I can admit that it's aged! I listened to it at the beach last time and it really does sound like a dated 2008 album omg. Clearly don't listen to it as much as I used to, but it remains the album that made me a fan yas1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I used to be a firm E=MC2 stain.. Now I can admit that it's aged! I listened to it at the beach last time and it really does sound like a dated 2008 album omg. Clearly don't listen to it as much as I used to, but it remains the album that made me a fan yas1 

I'm kind of the same, i still enjoy some tracks on it but i can see why others are less favourable towards it. I don't really like Bye Bye purely because i know it was released as a single to try and recreate the success of WBT. Migrate still remains a BOP and should've been the second single though. sass1

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

Lucky dead2 I couldn't earlier because this month was so busy, and they opened vaccinations for "younger" people not that long ago.

Unsure, but I heard that Crete was kinda expensive tbh! I think some basic cocktails there costed about 20e and I was like.. okay rip4 But yeah, I'm expecting more reasonable prices in Creta but idk, we never know. I don't mean the tickets but just the cost of living here for a vacation. What's the "cheapest"/"most expensive" country you've done?

Is your work not pressuring you into having a jab?

8 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yes it's true you have a brother sksk rip4

Well it's interesting to know, idk who told me Crete seemed expensive for them. 3euro a meal? Looks like I found my new place to go! yas1 

Sunny Beach is messy though true1  it's like a rich place but all around it it's really poor true1 you weren't allowed to go behind the tourists places

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

Is your work not pressuring you into having a jab?

Well I hate late exams and went straight to the South afterwards true1 I needed to chill tf out, I also have to many things to do rn: Figure out what I'll do after graduation and more! And I've been working with my agency for years now so I'll just wait for them to call me next month so I can snatch my job back. true1

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I just noticed you stan Amy Winehouse, slay a bit. Me & Mr Jones is iconic true1

I've not heard that yet but I mean who doesn't stan the legend that is Amy ugh true1

5 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Sunny Beach is messy though true1  it's like a rich place but all around it it's really poor true1 you weren't allowed to go behind the tourists places

Athens, Greece is totally the same. Cheap prices, some rich, fancy places but it's poor all around. Once at night I went scooting alone and I'm glad it didn't break down because I came accross.. interesting people there true1

Just now, Entea said:

I've not heard that yet but I mean who doesn't stan the legend that is Amy ugh true1

The opening lines at 0:11 serving Lana's Cola. lol2

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

Well I hate late exams and went straight to the South afterwards true1 I needed to chill tf out, I also have to many things to do rn: Figure out what I'll do after graduation and more! And I've been working with my agency for years now so I'll just wait for them to call me next month so I can snatch my job back. true1

Wow, I hope you have time for yourself for a few hours but it seems like you know the path you'll be going on in the future and that's a good start true1

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Athens, Grece is totally the same. Cheap prices, some rich, fancy places but it's poor all around. Once at night I went scooting alone and I'm glad it didn't break down because I came accross.. interesting people there true1

Give us the tea true1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Athens, Grece is totally the same. Cheap prices, some rich, fancy places but it's poor all around. Once at night I went scooting alone and I'm glad it didn't break down because I came accross.. interesting people there true1

Honestly i'd love to travel Europe one day, but i only fluently speak English (and a few variations of it...) so it gives me anxiety. I've only been to Germany twice and Turkey once. 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Wow, I hope you have time for yourself for a few hours but it seems like you know the path you'll be going on in the future and that's a good start true1

Thank you so much! This year has been difficult but I hope I'll be able to sort everything out. true1 Soon true1 Have you set goals for yourself for the end of the year?