Aion

The Festive Lounge

20 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

So I'll finish this where everything started...

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013018/mariahcry.gif

My dear lambs... I leave. I really don't know what to say here... It's probably the place I will miss the most even though I didn't post that much these days...

@Sylk and @Angel's Advocate, I just wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you so much for introducing me to Mariah's music. I will never be grateful enough. I can't believe she has turned into someone really really important in my life. Her music is the reason why I didn't fall into depression, and and you two made me feel like I was part of your life somehow. I know this is just a pop forum, but not for me. You are my family. A place where I could find peace, and I dare to say happiness. I honestly love you so much.

Thanks to @WinnieThePooh too, I'll never forget how much I laughed thanks to you.

This is a goodbye, but I'll be back. And this will be the place where I'll post first.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liouofdra61qh99lo.gif

Where everything started...

Omg even though I don't know you much but you seem a great person. I wish you the best! brit2 

21 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

So I'll finish this where everything started...

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013018/mariahcry.gif

My dear lambs... I leave. I really don't know what to say here... It's probably the place I will miss the most even though I didn't post that much these days...

@Sylk and @Angel's Advocate, I just wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you so much for introducing me to Mariah's music. I will never be grateful enough. I can't believe she has turned into someone really really important in my life. Her music is the reason why I didn't fall into depression, and and you two made me feel like I was part of your life somehow. I know this is just a pop forum, but not for me. You are my family. A place where I could find peace, and I dare to say happiness. I honestly love you so much.

Thanks to @WinnieThePooh too, I'll never forget how much I laughed thanks to you.

This is a goodbye, but I'll be back. And this will be the place where I'll post first.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liouofdra61qh99lo.gif

Where everything started...

Aww Choosy I just read why you're leaving. It's so sad to see you go oprah9 I always thought you were a wonderful member but I understand this break is for the best rn. Good luck with everything sis and don't forget to come back and visit katyanna1

On 5/18/2016 at 9:41 PM, TattooedHeart said:

Maybe that'll happen for me someday dead7 I still love Heat though bey6

Heat starts off with such promise.. but when the verse kicks in its a mess eve1

Hi everybody. I haven't been very active on FOTF before although i have had the account for more than a year. 

Are you all happy to hear how good Mariah's voice currently is?. Her vocals on The SSFT trully slay.

59 minutes ago, light741 said:

Hi everybody. I haven't been very active on FOTF before although i have had the account for more than a year. 

Are you all happy to hear how good Mariah's voice currently is?. Her vocals on The SSFT trully slay.

Hiii! Welcome back!

Yess she slayed, hopefully she's recording her next album. Putting those last few good vocal years on track jj3

I was expecting more than a 16-second recording, nn. It's hard to say anything about it, would love to hear her singing it in full. It's one of my favourite songs on Daydream, criminally underrated.

5 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I was expecting more than a 16-second recording, nn. It's hard to say anything about it, would love to hear her singing it in full. It's one of my favourite songs on Daydream, criminally underrated.

Do you love the hidden whistle in the track? I adore it. <3

2 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

I'm still going through my 400 notifications dead2 

Hahaha, alright! Good luck then! rav2:D 

Then I'll hear later on, whether you decide to support.. Just need 3 more.. coffee1

14 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

Sure Goldilocks chi1 

I took this from MCA chi1 

Did u just insinuate that I'm a fake lamb? um1

HOW DARE YOU meg1

Let me get them rhiceipts meg1

Here is the entire video meg1

AND HERE IS THE MCA PROOF! meg1

http://www.allmariah.com/index1.asp?PageNo=&date=&f=5&id=863&keywords=

BET YOU FEEL REALLY SHITTY NOW EH? meg1

ITS FINE I FORGIVE YOU meg1

MISTAKES HAPPEN clapback.gif