Jump to content
Aion

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

mcfestive.gif LAMB TAG UPDATE mcfestive.gif

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

 

Updated Extra-Festive Lamb Tag List: 

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

@Apple

@Justice

@WorkDude

@Limn

@Ghibli

@Mark

@Harry Styles

@Royale

@TheFameMonster

@Matthew

 

 

 

PENDING LIST: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylk said:

mcfestive.gif LAMB TAG UPDATE mcfestive.gif

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

 

Updated Extra-Festive Lamb Tag List: 

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keep me, bitch ny1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

mcfestive.gif LAMB TAG UPDATE mcfestive.gif

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

 

Updated Extra-Festive Lamb Tag List: 

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am here

moo1

 

Speaking of which, I NEED MARIAH'S WORLD NOW WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN DECEMBER giveup1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apple said:

I am here

moo1

 

Speaking of which, I NEED MARIAH'S WORLD NOW WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN DECEMBER giveup1

time for you to Migrate.mp3 from the Pending list to the new tag list ny1 

 

I think they wanna cash in on the whole Christmas thing so maybe that's why its airing so late cry9 But yea can't wait.. cry9 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

time for you to Migrate.mp3 from the Pending list to the new tag list ny1 

 

I think they wanna cash in on the whole Christmas thing so maybe that's why its airing so late cry9 But yea can't wait.. cry9 

YAS ny1

Yeah, I think so too cry9

But I think it's also the fact that there will be another SSFT leg and they might possibly film some scenes again when Mariah goes to South America jj2

Also, since there are 8 episodes, it will last until spring.. Which begs the question jj2

Is she planning to release a HAWT single after Christmas? cry9

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Apple said:

YAS ny1

Yeah, I think so too cry9

But I think it's also the fact that there will be another SSFT leg and they might possibly film some scenes again when Mariah goes to South America jj2

Also, since there are 8 episodes, it will last until spring.. Which begs the question jj2

Is she planning to release a HAWT single after Christmas? cry9

Yass that is more likely! She's spending so much time in the studio lately.. cry9 

 

She also said in an interview that she'll be going to china later on in the year.. so maybe after the SA leg of the tour ends she'll announce the Asian leg cry9 

 

 

Its smart marketing tbh, she's touring around the world and to places she's never been before...she's definitely gearing up for a full studio album cry9 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sylk said:

mcfestive.gif LAMB TAG UPDATE mcfestive.gif

It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs! ddx9r0bmb5sgi.gif

Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the new and improved aka extra festive lamb tag list! 9GpDgqa.gif

Ignore or quote this post if you wanna be elusive and not be bothered by being tagged in every moo thread/discussion vQJZmsq.gif

I've already sifted through the old list and picked out the resident lambilies!DhcdBSX.gif 

The rest of you in the spoiler let me know if you wanna remain OR Lambxit out of here! mBDE6Ud.gif

That's it, and also I really wanted to use this emote of moo running so here you go--> tumblr_n6onu19zpt1r36bj2o4_75sq.gif

 

Updated Extra-Festive Lamb Tag List: 

@Sylk

@Hello! My Name is...

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@ChooseyLover

@LG5 Pls Dont Flop 

@Coca-Cola

@JennyFromTheBlock 

@TattooedHeart

@Peter Cat

@ParentalAdvisory

@Hyperballad

@HeatSeeker

@Apple

@Justice

@WorkDude

 

 

 

 

PENDING LIST: 

 

Keep me moo5 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Royale

    2542

  • Firdawsi

    2379

  • Sylk

    2288

  • Tomás

    842

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody remember this?      

"When do you think Mariah will get a section on fotp?" me:      

LAMB TAG UPDATE  It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs!  Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×