Jump to content

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

I'm assuming this one, right @ChooseyLover? jj2 

How does her boat look better than my entire house? oprah4 The glamorous life of a billionaire ig! oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I'm assuming this one, right @ChooseyLover? jj2 

How does her boat look better than my entire house? oprah4 The glamorous life of a billionaire ig! oprah4 

Yeah it's that one ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Yeah it's that one ny1

When the docu-series comes out, I'm just gonna watch and cry because they'll show stuff like that and make me sad that I'll never make that much money in my entire life oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Justice said:

When the docu-series comes out, I'm just gonna watch and cry because they'll show stuff like that and make me sad that I'll never make that much money in my entire life oprah4 

Same sis same oprah4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why but I'm finding After Tonight insanely creepy dead2 

There's something very disturbing about the song dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

I don't know why but I'm finding After Tonight insanely creepy dead2 

There's something very disturbing about the song dead2 

Really???? chi1

1 minute ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

tumblr_o7aen5BEFr1qd8zg3o8_400.gif

omg! dead2 

That gif is signature worthy rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Really???? chi1

idk, the production creeps me jj3 

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

That gif is signature worthy rip2

just waitfor therest of the series lol2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hello! My Name is... said:

idk, the production creeps me jj3 

just waitfor therest of the series lol2 

I'm listening to it rn to see if it creeps me after what you said creep1

I can already imagine Sylk changing his set everyday lol2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

I don't know why but I'm finding After Tonight insanely creepy dead2 

There's something very disturbing about the song dead2 

downvoted!

After Godnight is better than its dupe My Trash ny1 

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

I can already imagine Sylk changing his set everyday lol2

thats exactly what I'm planning ny1 

and my member title will be the title of the episode cry8 it will be so iconic i cant wait cry7 

3 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Why does Memoirs and MIAM snatch me so much?antm1

because they are her BEST albums? ny1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hello! My Name is... said:

tumblr_o7aen5BEFr1qd8zg3o8_400.gif

omg! dead2 

omg this is me

tumblr_o7aen5BEFr1qd8zg3o8_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sylk said:

downvoted!

After Godnight is better than its dupe My Trash ny1 

thats exactly what I'm planning ny1 

and my member title will be the title of the episode cry8 it will be so iconic i cant wait cry7 

because they are her BEST albums? ny1 

That will be a lot of change ny1 When will Adi and his thousand kinds of usernames ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Why does Memoirs and MIAM snatch me so much?antm1

Probably because they're excellent antm1

it's a SHAME some people are still sleeping on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Betcha Gon Know SHOOK

Obsessed SHOOK

Hateu emotional shook

Candy Bling SHOOK

Ribbon shook

Inseparable shook

Standing o shook

It's a Wrap shook

Up Out My Face kinda shook

More Than Just Friends kinda shook

The Impossible shook

Angel's Cry shook

I Want to Know What Love Is SHOOK IF IT WAS LONGER

 

Cry shook

Faded EMOTIONAL SHOOK YOU WERE ALWAYS SOMEWHERE BUT NOT THERE FOR ME NOT THERE FOR ME NOT THERE FOR MEEEE 

Dedicated shook

Beautiful SHOOK

Thirsty SHOOK

Make it Look Good shook

You're Mine FUCKING SHOOK 

You Don't know what to do SO MUCH SHOOK

Supernatural cute shook

Meteorite BOP THIS PUSSY SHOOK

Camouflage emotional shook

Money SHOOK

One More Try shook

Heavenly shook

It's a Wrap remix SHOOK

Betcha gon know remix SHOOK

The art of letting go SHHOOOOKKK

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

That will be a lot of change ny1 When will Adi and his thousand kinds of usernames ny1

i heart you were gonna change your name to Glory ny10 

don't sis ChooseyLover is literally the most iconic username on this forum cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sylk said:

i heart you were gonna change your name to Glory ny10 

don't sis ChooseyLover is literally the most iconic username on this forum cry9 

I wanted to do it but I love this one so much kr1 Maybe if the album is glorious I'll do it ny1 Oh thanks ny1 But there are more iconic names than mine ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×