Jump to content

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

@Sylk single coming soon moo1 

and i am baldT 7z9M2VR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a year ago she could barely belt in the fifth octave and now she's going for notes at the top of her range cry7 Just a matter of time before her voice fully returns cry6 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Impossible Ryan said:

I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RAIN I CAN STAND UP ONCE AGAIN ON MY OWN AND I KNOW I AM STRONG ENOUGH

 

Put this in the trash bin already jj2

 

Joking, it's a masterpiece. It's not one of her best ballads imo though jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Royale said:

 

Put this in the trash bin already jj2

 

Joking, it's a masterpiece. It's not one of her best ballads imo though jj2

I think it doesn't have enough production on it. The instrumental is too understated and that's why I prefer the dance remixes over the album version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wvn1GKI.png

EPISODE ~ 015

Predict Infamous' Chart Performance?

Will it do good? Or will it underperform? Could it be her next #1 or will it never see the Top 40?

Discuss the tea ladies! 

000235872hr.jpg?itok=O0EQCVht

 

NOTE: Yes, I have made some changes as you can see wendy1 Added a few more people to the discussion panel! cry7 

And once @Onika gives that section tina1 I'll move this iconic show to an official thread! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not know or care but seeing her latest singles' performance, top 80 would be satisfying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't expect this song to chart high tbh. 

 

She won't even take her time to promote it and radios definetly won't play the song because of ageism.

 

I don't even think this will enter the Hot 100. It might peak at #80 if she's extremely lucky. brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, just like what the others have said

As much as I would like it to reach the top 10 at least, Mariah won't be promoting the song at all even though I feel like it's the most hyped Empire song so far

brit2

 

As long as the music is good, I will be content

moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

It's gonna flop ofc um2

opp not even itunes #1?  dead7

5 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

Empire songs don't usually chart so I don't expect it to go anywhere, but if it even makes the hot 100, I'll be proud

yea but it's MARIAH CAREY lj1 they're gonna wanna milk it! Thats probably why they're releasing it so early!

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Do not know or care but seeing her latest singles' performance, top 80 would be satisfying.

 

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

I don't expect this song to chart high tbh. 

 

She won't even take her time to promote it and radios definetly won't play the song because of ageism.

 

I don't even think this will enter the Hot 100. It might peak at #80 if she's extremely lucky. brit2

 

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

Yeah, just like what the others have said

As much as I would like it to reach the top 10 at least, Mariah won't be promoting the song at all even though I feel like it's the most hyped Empire song so far

brit2

 

As long as the music is good, I will be content

moo1

I forgot to add this to the OP but Jussie Smollett will be performing that song with Mariah on her Tour so they're obviously gonna promote it! Don't Ya'll think it will atleast have a tiny bit of impact on the charts? oprah12 Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sylk said:

opp not even itunes #1?  dead7

yea but it's MARIAH CAREY lj1 they're gonna wanna milk it! Thats probably why they're releasing it so early!

 

 

I forgot to add this to the OP but Jussie Smollett will be performing that song with Mariah on her Tour so they're obviously gonna promote it! Don't Ya'll think it will atleast have a tiny bit of impact on the charts? oprah12 Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

 

 

We'll have to hear it first oprah12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Maybe #1 in Brazil ala I Wanna Know What Love Is? oprah12 

That was so random ddd

Hew knows, maybe it'll do relatively better in smaller markets. It'd for sure be a cute surprise but as mentioned earlier, I (and undoubtly Moo as well) can live without chart success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

We'll have to hear it first oprah12 

Good point! carla1 Terrance Howard said it's classic-riah so we'll see if that's true or just a perfect illusion tea. carla1 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

That was so random ddd

Hew knows, maybe it'll do relatively better in smaller markets. It'd for sure be a cute surprise but as mentioned earlier, I (and undoubtly Moo as well) can live without chart success.

The South American and Southeast Asian stans are stanning so hard for Infamous, it would probably smash on there! She should snatch the hype by announcing a lead single right after she goes back on tour tbh! Idk with all the things she's doing it seems like she's gearing up for a full-fledged era with atleast a few more #1s oprah12

 

ok guys now lets move on to the important question here: were you slayed by the new #sylkasks look? cry6cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sylk said:

And once @Onika gives that section tina1 I'll move this iconic show to an official thread! 

Get enough people to vote in a Spotlight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×