Aion

The Festive Lounge

17 minutes ago, Sylk said:

What you doing now? How is school? sia1 

Time consuming as hell, I barely have time to check in here now. rip4 

However, I do enjoy what I'm studying at Uni so far, then I guess I'm doing ok! What about you?

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

yes rav3  

anyways.... thanks! <3 Love you set btw oprah4 I can't get over it oprah4 did you make it?

Thank you oprah4 No I didn't. I still don't have Photoshop, so I've resorted to finding good gifsets on tumblr and resizing them on my own. 

1 hour ago, Royale said:

Thank you, I love your set as well!

Oop, looks like I missed something! oprah12

Not that much, really sia2 Sylk emerged in the BG to talk about the constant Mariah vs. Madonna threads but it didn't really end up going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Thank you oprah4 No I didn't. I still don't have Photoshop, so I've resorted to finding good gifsets on tumblr and resizing them on my own. 

Not that much, really sia2 Sylk emerged in the BG to talk about the constant Mariah vs. Madonna threads but it didn't really end up going anywhere.

There's got to be a way.... to unite the stan base, and together we'll bring on a CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

With this feud with the Madge stans reaching epic proportions (Roger Friedman - being called a Lamb rip4) I felt that this should be pointed out:

The last time that both Mariah and Madonna were asked about each other in public, they had nothing but positive things to say about the each other. This has been the state of things for ten years. 

The only reason that this shit is still going on is because delusional folks that are not even claimed by Mariah or Madonna still insist on thinking it's 1996. 

The bitches got over it years ago. 

You should too. 

It's okay to like both.

11 hours ago, Mamacita said:

With this feud with the Madge stans reaching epic proportions (Roger Friedman - being called a Lamb rip4) I felt that this should be pointed out:

The last time that both Mariah and Madonna were asked about each other in public, they had nothing but positive things to say about the each other. This has been the state of things for ten years. 

The only reason that this shit is still going on is because delusional folks that are not even claimed by Mariah or Madonna still insist on thinking it's 1996. 

The bitches got over it years ago. 

You should too. 

It's okay to like both.

Exactly.

I was gonna comment on that because it's so funny how this whole "feud" between both the fan bases are still ongoing after all these years

rip4