Aion

The Festive Lounge

6 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Not when I'm just 500 scrobbles away from 30K Mariah plays sweetie, you tried

giphy.gif

"She's only 500 scrobles away from hitting 30K Mariah scrobbles, that's cute" - Said the stan who was nominated for "Most Tastiest Lamb" at the Lamb Awards.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

"She's only 500 scrobles away from hitting 30K Mariah scrobbles, that's cute" - Said the stan who was nominated for "Most Tastiest Lamb" at the Lamb Awards.

giphy.gif

"She's getting brave with those 6,914 Mariah scrobbles of hers, kii" - Said the stan who was voted for "Most Missed Lamb" at the Lamb Awards.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

"She's getting brave with those 6,914 Mariah scrobbles of hers, kii" - Said the stan who was voted for "Most Missed Lamb" at the Lamb Awards.

giphy.gif

"Indeed, you can go back to being the mirage you were, no one would bat an eye" - Said the stan who won the award for "Best Lamb Visuals" at the Lamb Awards.giphy.gif

Just now, Royale said:

"Indeed, you can go back to being the mirage you were, no one would bat an eye" - Said the stan who won the award for "Best Lamb Visuals" at the Lamb Awards.giphy.gif

"She's trying to be funny but I BET she'll stop laughing once I bring up all those 'ugh tomás I miss you pls come back the sections dead' posts, huh" Said the stan, looking directly into the camera.

giphy.gif

"She's trying to be funny but I BET she'll stop laughing once I bring up all those 'ugh tomás I miss you pls come back the sections dead' posts, huh" Said the stan, looking directly into the camera.

giphy.gif

"I find it sad, yet predictable that Fadmás would reinvent past incidents for his promotional gain. I'll keep him in my prayers waiting for Diego to pass him in Mariah scrobbles" - Said the stan who also happens to be Tomás' "papi".

giphy.gif

Just now, Royale said:

"I find it sad, yet predictable that Fadmás would reinvent past incidents for his promotional gain. I'll keep him in my prayers waiting for Diego to pass him in Mariah scrobbles" - Said the stan who also happens to be Tomás' "papi".

giphy.gif

"If I had the luxury of not actually having to listen to my own scrobbles, I'd pull 1k weekly Mariah scrobbles out my ass too." commented the stan about his race with fellow lamb Diego to reach 30k Mariah plays.

(lemme go post this in his last.fm page)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Tomás said:

"If I had the luxury of not actually having to listen to my own scrobbles, I'd pull 1k weekly Mariah scrobbles out my ass too." commented the stan about his race with fellow lamb Diego to reach 30k Mariah plays.

(lemme go post this in his last.fm page)

giphy.gif

"But isn't that what you've been doing since you started rotting on last.fm in 2015?" - Snapped the stan who listens to several artists in a week.

giphy.gif

Just now, Royale said:

"But isn't that what you've been doing since you started rotting on last.fm in 2015?" - Snapped the stan who listens to several artists in a week.

giphy.gif

"Is that really what she said? Well that's sad. Let me just make it clear, all my scrobbles are ORGANIC and I've listened to every single one of them. She's just mad she doesn't even half the scrobbles I do" said the stan calmly.

giphy.gif

"Is that really what she said? Well that's sad. Let me just make it clear, all my scrobbles are ORGANIC and I've listened to every single one of them. She's just mad she doesn't even half the scrobbles I do" said the stan calmly.

giphy.gif

"But we need the audience to prove their claim" - Said the stan who thinks that it's unbelievable for a human to listen to Charmbracelet over 200 times in a week.

giphy.gif

Just now, Royale said:

"But we need the audience to prove their claim" - Said the stan who thinks that it's unbelievable for a human to listen to Charmbracelet over 200 times in a week.

giphy.gif

"My fans know the truth and they will let y'all know" - Said the stan who has scrobbled Charmbracelet over 1,7k times because they have TASTE.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Tomás said:

"My fans know the truth and they will let y'all know" - Said the stan who has scrobbled Charmbracelet over 1,7k times because they have TASTE.

giphy.gif

"Cry. stan getting to talk about having "taste"..We love wishful thinking!" - Said the stan who rightfully thinks that Einstein > Emancipation of SCREAMI.

Just now, Royale said:

"Cry. stan getting to talk about having "taste"..We love wishful thinking!" - Said the stan who rightfully thinks that Einstein > Emancipation of SCREAMI.

"Do they really think Autotune=flop^2 is better than TEOM? I won and I didn't even have to move a finger, my mind." - Said the stan ctfu.

Just now, Tomás said:

"Do they really think Autotune=flop^2 is better than TEOM? I won and I didn't even have to move a finger, my mind." - Said the stan ctfu.

"The skinnier Mariah looks in an era, the better the music is. Biblefly and Daydream already proved that sweetie" - Just said the stan.

"The skinnier Mariah looks in an era, the better the music is. Biblefly and Daydream already proved that sweetie" - Just said the stan.

"Well that's interesting coming from a Memoirs stan. By that logic Charmbracelet is better than Memoirs then? Oh we been knew!" - Said the stan, happily.

"Well that's interesting coming from a Memoirs stan. By that logic Charmbracelet is better than Memoirs then? Oh we been knew!" - Said the stan, happily.

"404 error not found -- you're delusional" - Appeared on the stan's screen when he tried to find a tape of Mariah being skinnier in 2003 than she was in 2009.

"404 error not found -- you're delusional" - Appeared on the stan's screen when he tried to find a tape of Mariah being skinnier in 2003 than she was in 2009.

"Oh tell her not to worry, I'll be sending her the evidence" - said the stan as he typed into his computer.

Exhibit A:

Resultado de imagen para mariah carey 2003 beach

Exhibit B:

Resultado de imagen para mariah carey 2003 beach

Exhibit C:

Resultado de imagen para MARIAH CAREY hate u video

Exhibit D:

Resultado de imagen para MARIAH CAREY hate u video